Thread: Biden admits truth Finally amazing

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    The supreme court has already ruled that certain arms can be outlawed and some arms are outlawed, where have you been?
    watching you dickheads try to cheat the constitution.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (11-24-2020)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    don't be too surprised when the firefights start......we're not slavish little cowards like you.....I know way too many of my fellow marines that are ready to kill.....
    One shot from a FGM-148 Javelin and your house will be blown to smithereens, along with you.

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Like I said.... .....hot air.
    i'm curious...........i've asked this question of many democrats/liberals/progressives/antigunners and never gotten any other answer than them calling me a cowardly submissive moron....so maybe you'll be more honest.........

what makes you think we won't have had enough and finally start killing every cop that comes for our guns?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    I want a couple nuclear arms does the 2nd amendment cover them?
    Just collect some uranium and you'll have them.

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    One shot from a FGM-148 Javelin and your house will be blown to smithereens, along with you.
    you have to be the stupidest fucker on the forum to actually believe that the federal government would launch a weapon like that in to a neighborhood, risking all that collateral damage and losing every single bit of political support they had. it would be the absolute deathknell for whatever idiot party was in power making that decision
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you have to be the stupidest fucker on the forum to actually believe that the federal government would launch a weapon like that in to a neighborhood, risking all that collateral damage and losing every single bit of political support they had. it would be the absolute deathknell for whatever idiot party was in power making that decision
    "I'll have Martial Law for $200, Alex."

It was a hyperbolic joke.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-23-2020)

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"I'll have Martial Law for $200, Alex."

It was a hyperbolic joke.
    good, because i'd hate to classify you as a bigger moron than domer

even martial law wouldn't work.......too many of us marines are capable of killing at 500 yards......and too many of us live in our neighborhoods together

10. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

even martial law wouldn't work.......too many of us marines are capable of killing at 500 yards......and too many of us live in our neighborhoods together
    We also have Posse Comitatus Act. And even that isn't a complete restriction.

Then of course there's SWAT. They will go down on people who start shooting cops like white on rice.

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We also have Posse Comitatus Act. And even that isn't a complete restriction.

Then of course there's SWAT. They will go down on people who start shooting cops like white on rice.
    do you not have the simple concept of numbers and guerilla warfare? or are you using common core math?

military units and SWAT can't compete with guerilla warfare......it is beyond their ability to maintain contact and team assault tactics. It's why we lost vietnam......

12. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

do you not have the simple concept of numbers and guerilla warfare? or are you using common core math?

military units and SWAT can't compete with guerilla warfare......it is beyond their ability to maintain contact and team assault tactics. It's why we lost vietnam......
    LOL. Common core math.

13. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Though you do have a point. Christoper Dorner for example. But then there's Waco and the Bundys too.

14. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,359 Times in 52,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you claiming to be a Marine? I am one. 75-85. Retired Navy, still a Marine.

Dumbass, he's pulling your chain and you've been falling for it.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-23-2020)

16. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,359 Times in 52,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know both. If you knew guerrilla warfare as well as you think you do, then you know to be successful, you need the support of the people. VC in Vietnam and insurgents in Iraq, it's the same. Both would execute a strike then disappear into the villages. If the villagers didn't like your dumbass, you'd be dead in a week.

Quit pissing off the villagers, Marine. It's fucking stupid.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-23-2020)

18. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 3,413 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    The vast majority of owners of Ar15 rifles are indeed law abiding citizens and far more people are killed years by knives then a ar15 .
    You need to educate your self a bit and learn .

Again, analysis regarding the AR-15 — the so-called “weapon of choice” of mass shooters — produces less-than-impressive numbers. Between 2007 and 2018, 173 people were killed by mass shooters using an AR-15, according to a New York Times analysis — roughly, 15 per year.

Oct 08, 2019 · According to the FBI data, 1,515 were stabbed, cut, or maimed to death by a knife or other cutting instrument.

Mass shootings require at least 10 people to be killed before they are classified as such. Between 2007 and 2019 I count 257 people killed incidents with 10 or more killed where the perpetrator used a semiautomatic rifle. If we require 10 deaths then according to FBI data ZERO people were killed in mass stabbings from 2007-2018.

You are attempting to mix numbers and cherry pick stats based on your bias.
    You restrict killings by assault style weapons by only using AR-15 and mass shootings then you include ALL stabbings as a comparison.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

19. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Are you claiming to be a Marine? I am one. 75-85. Retired Navy, still a Marine.
    I am a Marine...active 84-90..........semper fi

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Dumbass, he's pulling your chain and you've been falling for it.
    in my defense, i've run across too many liberals on this board that actually believe the government WOULD do that.......I didn't expect an exception