Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    peoples personal fears and phobias do not dictate the rights of others, racist traitor
    Yes he is a racist traitor

He killed people he came armed to kill

Now he says he feared for his life

He’s the one with a gun and then went to a place to kill people

He came to kill

He killed the people as they tried to protect themselves from a crazed gunman who walked up on them

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Your race traitor accusations are not warranted...and not the first time you've thrown out the Race Traitor card.
    cry about it some more

Evince is a left wing, radical Peace, Love, Dove liberal, but as loud as she is, she'd never hurt anyone as your friends want to do. She'd never consider the deaths of a dozen kids in daycare to be "collateral damage" should a Right Wing Patriot blow up the Federal Building over them.
    that sociopathic racist wants to see right wingers killed by the government and she considers wives and children of people she believes are racists collateral damage
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,587 Times in 51,900 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    he had no right to carry an assault weapon even with our stupid fuck pussy gun laws, stupid fuck clown.
    Hoosier Mommy is awesome!

Disagreed with your assessment of current laws and JPP personalities.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    he had no right to carry an assault weapon even with our stupid fuck pussy gun laws, stupid fuck clown.
    sit down, illiterate toddler
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,903 Times in 7,963 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

I would love to see you in a fight against 5 people...........you'd be crying like the little pussy you always will be
    Just like you.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

cry about it some more

that sociopathic racist wants to see right wingers killed by the government and she considers wives and children of people she believes are racists collateral damage
    Facts are facts. Am I wrong? Are you not calling others, including me, race traitors?

Please clear this up right now: Are you calling me or others on JPP "race traitors"? Yes or no.

It's an easy question any honest person could answer.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Just like you.
    oh my, you really got me there...didn't ya? that's why I carry a gun, so I can watch the other 4 pussies run away when I shoot the first one in the head

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Facts are facts. Am I wrong? Are you not calling others, including me, race traitors?

Please clear this up right now: Are you calling me or others on JPP "race traitors"? Yes or no.

It's an easy question any honest person could answer.
    absolutely, when you denigrate white people just for being white or immediately accept that a white person was in the wrong without giving any consideration to facts, then turn around and demand that a black person is innocent until proven guilty, especially if the victim was white.......you're a racist traitor, or just plain racist. take your pick............if you think you're not a traitor to the Constitution

this is how you idiots fail, you either can't fucking read, or you just don't

and who the fuck is earl turner?

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

absolutely, when you denigrate white people just for being white or immediately accept that a white person was in the wrong without giving any consideration to facts, then turn around and demand that a black person is innocent until proven guilty, especially if the victim was white.......you're a racist traitor, or just plain racist. take your pick............if you think you're not a traitor to the Constitution

this is how you idiots fail, you either can't fucking read, or you just don't

and who the fuck is earl turner?
    I've never denigrated anyone for being "white". I disagree with the idea that skin-tone is a measure of patriotism, loyalty or honor. Anyone who does is an idiot, not a "race traitor". Only cocksuckers and fucking morons believe in "race traitors".

Your anger is taking you down a bad path. Sure, you're "SmarterThanAverage", but that won't fix your problems if you believe your failures are because you claim to be "white" and are not getting your due.

If you don't know who Earl Turner is, then you are either an idiot or a liar. I believe you are smart enough to know who Earl Turner is by virtue of the fact we've discussed it before. LOL

Anyone who seeks to overthrow the lawfully elected government of the United States, which ours is, is an enemy of the Constitution.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've never denigrated anyone for being "white". I disagree with the idea that skin-tone is a measure of patriotism, loyalty or honor. Anyone who does is an idiot, not a "race traitor". Only cocksuckers and fucking morons believe in "race traitors".
    you've gone out of your way a few times to intimate that as a 'white man' i'm obviously a trumper........granted, based upon some of my posts that YOU don't like.......but you've done it.

Your anger is taking you down a bad path. Sure, you're "SmarterThanAverage", but that won't fix your problems if you believe your failures are because you claim to be "white" and are not getting your due.
    i've never said my failures in life are because i'm white...........i've had many failures in life........never once did I consider that it's because of my race.........

If you don't know who Earl Turner is, then you are either an idiot or a liar. I believe you are smart enough to know who Earl Turner is by virtue of the fact we've discussed it before. LOL
    yeah, you made a post about earl turner, a link I never bothered clicking on and while I read a tremendous amount of books, it's generally something to do with network technology, dogs, or scifi/fantasy...........

Anyone who seeks to overthrow the lawfully elected government of the United States, which ours is, is an enemy of the Constitution.
    then you don't know your Constitution or Declaration.....even a lawfully elected government can become tyrannical and needs to be overthrown

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They were trying to stop him from shooting more people. That is not self-defense dudette.
    He wasn't shooting anyone until he was attacked, sock.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you think he has a "reckless endangerment" charge against him, Sybil?

Only a nutjob would support a person shooting innocent people in order to defend themselves against a single assailant.

Each shot Kyle fired will be scrutinized for legality and, IMO, a few of those injured innocent people and recklessly endangered others. The stupid kid is going to prison for 5-15 years.

What do you think the fucking morons who set him up are going to get, Sybil? 3 years? 5?
    RQAA, sock.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    He wasn't shooting anyone until he was attacked, sock.
    He was retreating before he shot. He had no choice.
    This somewhat reminds me of the George Zimmerman case/trial. I called that correctly without taking sides.
    Both sides too stupid to stay away from trouble, looking for trouble in fact. In the end Zim and Rittenhouse shot and killed their assailants. In Rittenhouse's case he was retreating. Key.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you've gone out of your way a few times to intimate that as a 'white man' i'm obviously a trumper........granted, based upon some of my posts that YOU don't like.......but you've done it.

i've never said my failures in life are because i'm white...........i've had many failures in life........never once did I consider that it's because of my race.........

yeah, you made a post about earl turner, a link I never bothered clicking on and while I read a tremendous amount of books, it's generally something to do with network technology, dogs, or scifi/fantasy...........

then you don't know your Constitution or Declaration.....even a lawfully elected government can become tyrannical and needs to be overthrown
    Disagreed. I've confronted you on your white supremacist ideology. How am I supposed to know your skin tone? Have you advertised it much?

Regardless of skin tone, you have the attitude of "the world owes me". While my assumption is that you believe it's because of your skin tone, I can't be sure without help from you.

While I believe you have done well for yourself, you believe you should have more. Since you don't have everything you want, your resentment demands someone to blame. You blame it on Liberals, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, women, whatever the flavor of the day happens to be in your local "social club".

15. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (10-16-2021)

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Disagreed. I've confronted you on your white supremacist ideology. How am I supposed to know your skin tone? Have you advertised it much?

Regardless of skin tone, you have the attitude of "the world owes me". While my assumption is that you believe it's because of your skin tone, I can't be sure without help from you.

While I believe you have done well for yourself, you believe you should have more. Since you don't have everything you want, your resentment demands someone to blame. You blame it on Liberals, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, women, whatever the flavor of the day happens to be in your local "social club".
    you make an awful lot of assumptions with zero evidence...........maybe that's just what you're prone to do