shut the fuck up commie moon boy

2. #1067 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    do you have any evidence that shows the US produces more more metric tons of pollution than China?......
    It's in that thar Googlie someplace. Go fetch, will ya ?
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

3. #1068 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    70 pages of hating an afraid girl with a conscience
    Maybe you should stop wetting your panties over a passionate young girl who has been coached??

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-13-2019)

5. #1069 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Maybe you should stop wetting your panties over a passionate young girl who has been coached??

She's not passionate at all.
    Watch the vid.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

7. #1070 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    She's not passionate at all.
    Watch the vid.

That's where the coaching and practice comes in.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

9. #1071 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    no.....I just pulled it out of my ass
    that's what I figured.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (10-13-2019)

11. #1072 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Wow, you can formulate your worthless bored no content cynicism on the fly? What a mother fucking genius.
    1. Not a coherent rebuttal.
    2. I'm on your ignore list proving I was correct in that you read all posts from those on your ignore list.
    3. You seem to be triggered.

McSlawber:

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (10-13-2019), cancel2 2022 (10-15-2019)

13. #1073 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Ahh, a little racism to go with your willful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty. How quaint. Like your moronic brethren, you seem to be a legend in your own mind, which is prone to ignore what it doesn't like or can't disprove.

Moosie makes up his own BS despite a posted record to the contrary....then bitches that I don't immediately respond to his stupidity. Read on and see how I put him to rest before dumping him in the IA bin. Just so you know, this discussion board is not a priority in my life, and I respond/post when I can. So don't have a hissy fit if I don't get back to your scintillating posts sooner.

To date: the right wing cabal cannot logically or factually fault the kid, so they attack her personally. Pathetic. Carry on.
    What racism ffs? I am surprised that you'd pull the race card to be honest, considering that you used to post your picture one time. I might point out how you just love to characterise anybody that disagrees with your illogical rants as right wing.
    Hmmm, obviously this is some jackass who I humiliated on some other discussion board years ago …. and is STILL a right wing jackass.
    Tell me something, toodles, since the chronology of the posts shows that the ONLY person to bring up race in this discussion is YOU, how does that justify your assertions and allegations here? Because I called you out? Puh-leeze, a person would have to be a new kind of stupid to buy that one in a printed exchange.

As I said, neither you or your brethren can fault the content of the kid's speech, so you attempt to slander her and/or discredit her with character assassination. You failed. Grow up and deal.

Please explain to the reading audience why you felt the need to post this, He is a black guy from New York, he only ever deals in absolutes, everything is black and white to him, no shades of grey.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 10-14-2019 at 11:46 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

14. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-15-2019)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

moon (10-14-2019)

16. #1074 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post

To date: the right wing cabal cannot logically or factually fault the kid, so they attack her personally. Pathetic. Carry on.
    Curious if you think the cabal of green activists/promoters from Gore to Greta et all who generated a yuge carbon footprint to sail into NY harbor have the moral authority to preach to us?

AOC & staff uses taxis to get around, instead of the subway/mass transportation because they have to meet a schedule she says.
    Others have schedules to meet as well -why the Green Privilege ?

They all seem to need to take private jets, but lecture us about meat
    1. you parrot the bilge that her boat trip generated more carbon....funny that the article you dredged that from didn't take into account that those flights were happening whether she and her father were on them or not. She took the boat, but is damned anyway by sycophants and pundits who wish she would just go away.

2. Yes, ex-Vice Presidents don't usually take their security detail on commercial flights for obvious reasons. Other than that, I've got no problem in calling out any celebrity or public figure who uses in excess the very methods they claim must be altered.

3. Clarifications on Ocasio-Cortez: https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/gr...to-air-travel/
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...aims/23683716/
    4. Yes, the glaring contrast of green activist celebrities using private jets and such.....but here are at least those who do more than just lip service, especially Ed Begley Jr.:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2012/04/13/15-G...lebrities.html
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

17. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-14-2019)

18. #1075 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Someone aske the very self righteous Jeremy Clarkson did he understand that the criticism is about the EXCESSES AND UNNECESSARY POLLUTION THAT EXISTS? Does Clarkson ever ask were do all the used, damaged and outdated computer parts go for all that tech? How did that state sized island of plastic waste end up in the Pacific? Does Clarkson even know of "acid rain" and ask what happened to all those dead lakes? Was Thunberg criticizing the military?

Seems Clarkson knee jerk fuming is lacking in sheer critical thinking and comprehension.

George Orwell

19. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-14-2019)

20. #1076 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Someone aske the very self righteous Jeremy Clarkson did he understand that the criticism is about the EXCESSES AND UNNECESSARY POLLUTION THAT EXISTS? Does Clarkson ever ask were do all the used, damaged and outdated computer parts go for all that tech? How did that state sized island of plastic waste end up in the Pacific? Does Clarkson even know of "acid rain" and ask what happened to all those dead lakes? Was Thunberg criticizing the military?

Seems Clarkson knee jerk fuming is lacking in sheer critical thinking and comprehension.
    He sounds like a prig with a self-righteous stick up his ass, but at least he went after the ideas/complaints Ms. Thunberg said, not her personally. Our Reichwingers are sub-par sad little "people" compared.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

21. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-13-2019)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

moon (10-14-2019), Taichiliberal (10-13-2019)

23. #1077 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Hmmm, obviously this is some jackass who I humiliated on some other discussion board years ago …. and is STILL a right wing jackass.
    Tell me something, toodles, since the chronology of the posts shows that the ONLY person to bring up race in this discussion is YOU, how does that justify your assertions and allegations here? Because I called you out? Puh-leeze, a person would have to be a new kind of stupid to buy that one in a printed exchange.

As I said, neither you or your brethren can fault the content of the kid's speech, so you attempt to slander her and/or discredit her with character assassination. You failed. Grow up and deal.

Please explain to the reading audience why you felt the need to post this,
    Fuck you, stick your chronology of the posts up your arse. I've never met anyone that employs so many bloody clichés and hackneyed phrases. I have known you nearly ten years and you've always been the same. I used to implore you to lighten up in the past but gave up as it was like flogging a dead horse.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

25. #1078 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck you, stick your chronology of the posts up your arse. I've never met anyone that employs so many bloody clichés and hackneyed phrases. I have known you nearly ten years and you've always been the same. I used to implore you to lighten up in the past but gave up as it was like flogging a dead horse.
    You're better at holiday snaps than critiques, maggot. Your kudos is imagined.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

26. #1079 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Please explain to the reading audience why you felt the need to post this,

Awww, hit a nerve did I toodles? Is is because you're just too damned stupid to realize that you can't BS your way in a debate when there's a record of everything you stated within easy reach? And how that record catches your lies and attempted dodges?

Since you couldn't prove your point in a simple debate, you lash out in frustration with a racial innuendo, "He is a black guy from New York, he only ever deals in absolutes, everything is black and white to him, no shades of grey".

And now that your prose reveals your geographic origin, it reveals a ethnic bigotry as well......the kind some Europeans exhibit when an American has the audacity to be right and show your error.

Grow the hell up, toodles….stop being a foot stool for a system that won't do a damn thing for you as things get worse. Only a POS would try to character assassinate a child.

George Orwell

27. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-15-2019)

29. #1080 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He sounds like a prig with a self-righteous stick up his ass, but at least he went after the ideas/complaints Ms. Thunberg said, not her personally. Our Reichwingers are sub-par sad little "people" compared.
    You should be reminded of the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I listened to this poor girl on NPR this. a.m.
    Sad what the climate hoaxers have done in brainwashing these kids.
    They should be taken away from their parents for child abuse.
    Most are completely sympathetic with Greta.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post: