Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Equal Healthcare For All

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    YOU seem MORE concerned about 'Lefties' ... than you actually do about designing a Health Care Plan.
    His mission in life is to leave no billionaire unblown. He sucks up to the wealthy with about 10 threads a day. He just sides with the wealthy against the people describing the downtrodden as abusers and users. The wealthy are just picked on.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 02-10-2019 at 09:14 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Jack (02-10-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

I usually will not even discuss the problems most hard working American have in affording Medical Insurance and/or medical care!- with someone who is a political hack.

Political hacks will circumvent the real issues and problems and go right into frothing out political rhetoric and spin it up for blood sport.

You cannot have an intelligent discussion when people are slinging their political shit back and forth.

But, if everyone would be willing to set their political rhetoric aside, and be willing to listen to others, and feel free to make their own ideas of how to improve the Healthcare crisis in America, show a little respect for others who don't agree with you, and by being a good listener and congenial speaker, we could have that discussion!

BUT NOT HERE- IN THIS QUAGMIRE OF HOLIER-THAN-THOU hateful IDIOTS!

We are too far gone here!

Sorry!

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Since the wealthy have confiscated all the damn money, it is tough for the poor to pay as much as the rich pay. Healthcare should be paid by taxes and insurance companies eliminated. We should have serious cost control and monitoring. We should have, at the minimum. drug companies competing to provide drugs. The Repubs have passed laws prohibiting that. Want to see max lobbying, watch hospitals and drug companies.
    The top 400 wealthiest Americans have more wealth that the bottom 150 million people. Can you understand why they should pay more? I am kidding. I know you can't.
    It the people are spending 15 percent of their income on healthcare, it is only fair that the wealthy pay what they find in their seat cushions.
    You have confirmed that lefties mean equal benefits with UNEQUAL cost when they say equal healthcare for all. You are after wealth redistribution from the productive people into your pockets.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I usually will not even discuss the problems most hard working American have in affording Medical Insurance and/or medical care!- with someone who is a political hack.

Political hacks will circumvent the real issues and problems and go right into frothing out political rhetoric and spin it up for blood sport.

You cannot have an intelligent discussion when people are slinging their political shit back and forth.

But, if everyone would be willing to set their political rhetoric aside, and be willing to listen to others, and feel free to make their own ideas of how to improve the Healthcare crisis in America, show a little respect for others who don't agree with you, and by being a good listener and congenial speaker, we could have that discussion!

BUT NOT HERE- IN THIS QUAGMIRE OF HOLIER-THAN-THOU hateful IDIOTS!

We are too far gone here!

Sorry!
    I already know that every lefty is after healthcare that is paid for by somebody else. Show me a way where the cost of healthcare would be the same for everybody, and maybe we can discuss it. If all roads lead to healthcare that is paid for by somebody else, then I've heard it all before.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    YOU seem MORE concerned about 'Lefties' ... than you actually do about designing a Health Care Plan.
    I pay for my own healthcare plan for my family. It costs a lot of money, and I work hard for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Jack (02-10-2019)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    You have confirmed that lefties mean equal benefits with UNEQUAL cost when they say equal healthcare for all. You are after wealth redistribution from the productive people into your pockets.
    Healthcare is a right for the people and a responsibility to the government.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

I already know that every lefty is after healthcare that is paid for by somebody else. Show me a way where the cost of healthcare would be the same for everybody, and maybe we can discuss it. If all roads lead to healthcare that is paid for by somebody else, then I've heard it all before.
    Thanks for helping me make my case about the Holier-than-thou idiots here in this forum! Duh! LOL!

10. The Following User Groans At Adolf_Twitler For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.1 (02-11-2019)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No it isn't.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    It's not the government's responsibility to provide health care plans.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    Who told you that?

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

His mission in life is to leave no billionaire unblown. He sucks up to the wealthy with about 10 threads a day. He just sides with the wealthy against the people describing the downtrodden as abusers and users. The wealthy are just picked on.
    OK. Thanks. I was unaware of his M.O.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I pay for my own healthcare plan for my family. It costs a lot of money, and I work hard for it.
    Congratulations. Do you like the System the way it is? Or would you prefer to change it?

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    It's not the government's responsibility to provide health care plans.
    In your opinion, is it the responsibility of the US Government to land a Man on the Moon, build the Panama Canal, or construct the Hoover Dam? (it's a 'Yes' or "No' question, so you should be able to guess at this one)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 19 Posts

Equal healthcare for all seems to be the euphemism that lefties use for UNequal healthcare for all. Lefties use this term to describe equal benefits for all, but unequal funding of it by all. If lefties really meant equal healthcare for all, they would be discussing the equal flat rate payment made by each person who receives equal benefits. Those who are pushing for "equal healthcare for all" are the folks who plan on making less than an equal contribution to such a system.
    You pay for it one way or another. People end up in the ER all the time for problems that could have been prevented by primary health care.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    In your opinion, is it the responsibility of the US Government to land a Man on the Moon, build the Panama Canal, or construct the Hoover Dam? (it's a 'Yes' or "No' question, so you should be able to guess at this one)
    I see you can't deny the truth of my statement.