Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question here: If Floyd died from neck compression as claimed.....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,900 Times in 7,961 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Default Serious question here: If Floyd died from neck compression as claimed.....

....why was he able move and reposition his head and neck at various points?

I know this video only shows about one minute of an incident that lasted eight or nine minutes, but look closely at Chauvin's knee. He keeps relaxing or adjusting his weight, allowing Floyd to move his head around a little bit.

Most noticeably around the :37 point....

You can see Floyd reposition his head and Chauvin's knee seems moves a little to accommodate him as well.

So if Chauvin was intent on using lethal or brutal force on Floyd, why would he allow even the slightest movement of the head and neck?

Even by the sort of casual looking way Chavin seems to be crouched, it doesn't really look like he's bearing down on Floyd with all of his weight. One knee looks to be on the pavement behind Floyd, supporting most of his weight, the other is on the back of Floyd's head and neck and appears to just be attempting to hold him still.

All I am suggesting here, before some of you start screaming RACIST!!!!! at me, is that there are too many unanswered questions to be condemning Chauvin for at this stage.

If, when the autopsy report is released, it affirms that Floyd died as the result of a crushed windpipe or asphyxiation due to excessive weight on his neck or back etc, then I will join the choir in calling for his conviction.

But until then, I am going to remain open to all possibilities.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (05-31-2020)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

anonymoose (05-31-2020), Irish (05-31-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

I know this video only shows about one minute of an incident that lasted eight or nine minutes, but look closely at Chauvin's knee. He keeps relaxing or adjusting his weight, allowing Floyd to move his head around a little bit.

You can see Floyd reposition his head and Chauvin's knee seems moves a little to accommodate him as well.

So if Chauvin was intent on using lethal or brutal force on Floyd, why would he allow even the slightest movement of the head and neck?

Even by the sort of casual looking way Chavin seems to be crouched, it doesn't really look like he's bearing down on Floyd with all of his weight. One knee looks to be on the pavement behind Floyd, supporting most of his weight, the other is on the back of Floyd's head and neck and appears to just be attempting to hold him still.

All I am suggesting here, before some of you start screaming RACIST!!!!! at me, is that there are too many unanswered questions to be condemning Chauvin for at this stage.

If, when the autopsy report is released, it affirms that Floyd died as the result of a crushed windpipe or asphyxiation due to excessive weight on his neck or back etc, then I will join the choir in calling for his conviction.

Cops put knees on backs and near back neck all the time. The person rarely dies. Autopsy said it was from a preexisting condition.

Yet we have leftist mob rule in this country that doesn't care about pesky facts. They want blacks to be unarrestable for any crime.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Callinectes (05-31-2020), Stone (05-31-2020), Truth Detector (06-01-2020)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Cops put knees on backs and near back neck all the time. The person rarely dies. Autopsy said it was from a preexisting condition.

Yet we have leftist mob rule in this country that doesn't care about pesky facts. They want blacks to be unarrestable for any crime.
    Sadly, it does seem that way sometimes.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Stone (05-31-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

There were two other cops kneeling on him at the same time. One compressing his lungs and internal organs, and the other on his legs. Try it sometime, and see how it feels.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-31-2020), katzgar (06-01-2020), Phantasmal (05-31-2020)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Compression had nothing to do with his demise. In that pisition you would have to snap his head off to get compression.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Stone (05-31-2020), Truth Detector (06-01-2020)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    There were two other cops kneeling on him at the same time. One compressing his lungs and internal organs, and the other on his legs. Try it sometime, and see how it feels.
    You libtards live in a fairy tale land, where cops should have squirt guns, and hand out icecream to people. I live in the real world, where cops need to be armed, be able to make arrests, so they can take down gangs, and stop lawlessness.

I think cops should stop policing these neighborhoods. Let gangs rule. They will be begging for cops to come back day 1.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Callinectes (05-31-2020), Stone (05-31-2020), Truth Detector (06-01-2020)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,538 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

If he had died hog tied in the car on the way to jail u fucking POSs would still be screaming murder

If this was white on white or black on white their would be no protest or riots!

15. The Following User Groans At volsrock For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (05-31-2020)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Stone (05-31-2020)

17. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Simple answer...... He didnt die from neck compression. Many of us said that about 5 minutes after the video came out.

18. The Following User Groans At Stone For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (05-31-2020)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Callinectes (05-31-2020), Truth Detector (06-01-2020)

20. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,402 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

This restraining technique is discouraged by every police force because it can...... wait for it..... lead to serious injury or death. Third degree murder is totally appropriate.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Althea (05-31-2020), domer76 (05-31-2020), Phantasmal (05-31-2020), PoliTalker (05-31-2020), Trumpet (05-31-2020)

22. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,085 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

How many have to die before righties decide this is wrong?

"Detective Aldridge "slammed her to the sidewalk and pushed her face into the pavement. He placed his knee onto her back, placed his weight on her and placed Tanisha in handcuffs."

After she stopped moving, the family claims, the police did not call an ambulance for some time and left Anderson’s half-naked body exposed to the public (with her nightgown hiked up around her hips), didn’t provide her with medical care and told her family that she was “sleeping.”

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

23. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-31-2020)

24. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hard to tell exactly where they had their weight on him from the available photos.

Like I said, I'll wait for the medical reports to come out and possibly even body cam footage from the police before I decide for myself if the cops are guilty as charged.

If the reports show that excessive force caused Floyd's death, I'll be right there with those calling for a long prison term.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (05-31-2020)

26. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Your KKK group agrees with you.

27. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,085 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

You libtards live in a fairy tale land, where cops should have squirt guns, and hand out icecream to people. I live in the real world, where cops need to be armed, be able to make arrests, so they can take down gangs, and stop lawlessness.

I think cops should stop policing these neighborhoods. Let gangs rule. They will be begging for cops to come back day 1.
    Rightie comments remind me of the waterboarding arguments when cons said it was no more dangerous than a fraternity prank. Then a few cons tried it and changed their tunes pretty quickly.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Althea (05-31-2020), Phantasmal (05-31-2020)

29. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,745 Times in 33,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Simple answer...... He didnt die from neck compression. Many of us said that about 5 minutes after the video came out.
    It makes no difference, he died as a result of these cops actions. It’s why the 3rd degree murder charge.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (05-31-2020), PoliTalker (05-31-2020)

31. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    Your KKK group agrees with you.
    I think your dunce cap is on too tight.
    C'MON MAN!!!!