Thanks
    Thanked 69,450 Times in 52,465 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    your lies and lame excuses....
    So says JPPs foremost Satanist and faux Xtian. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

your lies and lame excuses for murder are stale......if there was really a single person there who believed anyone intended to kill Pence or anyone else it may have been this officer, but his ignorance is not a defense against a murder charge.....
    Actually a reasonable belief you are protecting someone from great bodily harm is a defense.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you don't care that Jarod is lying........
    Since you don't care the former president is the biggest fucking liar elected to the WH why do you think anyone should care about lil' ol' Jarod?

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Actually a reasonable belief you are protecting someone from great bodily harm is a defense.
    Agreed. It's already been noted that the position of the shooting was a final barrier to Congressional reps. Who those reps are remains unknown, but it would surprise me if it was McCarthy back there screaming on his phone to Trump.

The embarrassment of Babbitt being shot to protect him would be a main reason to be against an investigation. I love irony.

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello 50USA,

It is amusing that young Trump wanted to be in Manhattan when his father was content to be an outsider. And now he has made such a mess of things he can no longer make Manhattan his home and is instead relegated to being an outsider from Florida / New Jersey
    Very true!
    I'VE POSTED SOME TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT
    DONALD TRUMP

I JUST WANTED TO SAY TO EVERYONE
    THAT I MEANT ALL OF IT.

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. It's already been noted that the position of the shooting was a final barrier to Congressional reps. Who those reps are remains unknown, but it would surprise me if it was McCarthy back there screaming on his phone to Trump.

The embarrassment of Babbitt being shot to protect him would be a main reason to be against an investigation. I love irony.
    I think it would have been very easy for that officer to have been equipped with devices that could have held her back in a non-lethal way.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello 50USA,

It used to be that everyone got their news from the same sources. That was when Trump supporters most commonly believe America 'was' great. The news sources built a solid reputation as being reliable most of the time. As soon as news became tailored to please specific audiences, the story lines diverged. Now, the news is personalized to the point that each individual can be told only what he/she wishes to believe based on past viewing habits. We can no longer agree on the facts, so we are bitterly divided.

Hopefully, people will become more aware of how this dynamic works to divide us, learn to overcome it, and realize that we are all really in this together.
    I don't think Trump supporters are intelligent enough to know that we are in this together. They prefer being separate because most of them are racists.

DONALD TRUMP

THAT I MEANT ALL OF IT.

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    a fake virus... too fucking funny how these libtards fall for everything
    Amazing how a fake virus has killed over 600,000 people.

DONALD TRUMP

THAT I MEANT ALL OF IT.

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello 50USA,

Quote Originally Posted by 50USA View Post
    I don't think Trump supporters are intelligent enough to know that we are in this together. They prefer being separate because most of them are racists.

That describes the poorly informed. Hillary got it right when she said about half of his supporters could be placed in a 'basket of deplorables.'

The other half are smart enough to know better, but for various reasons they choose to vote for him anyway. Often the reason is greed of believing they will become richer under Trump than any Democrat. And frequently the reason is simply not being well informed and going along with the crowd rumor mills.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think it would have been very easy for that officer to have been equipped with devices t hat could have held her back in a non-lethal way.
    While non-lethal is great, obviously it had been used with ZERO effect up to the point the Insurrectionists were poised to breach the final barrier between violent insurrectionists, including Babbitt, and Congressional reps.

At that point, there was little left to do except shoot whoever came through the breach. Had anyone followed Babbitt, I suspect they'd have been shot too due to the criticality of the situation.

https://billmoyers.com/story/insurre...er-up-updated/
    1:11 p.m.: Trump ends his speech by urging his followers to march down Pennsylvania Avenue: “We fight like hell. If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore… Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun… We’re going to the Capitol. We’re going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

(DoD Memo) 1:26 p.m.: The Capitol Police orders the evacuation of the Capitol complex.

2:11 p.m.: Trump’s mob breaches the Capitol building – breaking windows, climbing inside, and opening doors for others to follow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...video-capitol/
    Babbitt, a 35-year-old California native, and more than a dozen others appeared to be trying to get into the Speaker’s Lobby, a hallway that would have given them access to the House of Representatives chamber...A second clip, recorded approximately three minutes before the shooting, appears to show lawmakers and officials in the Speaker’s Lobby, just yards from Babbitt and others trying to get through. Rep. James P. McGovern (D-Mass.), the chairman of the House Rules Committee, was one of those present, a spokesperson confirmed....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-24-2021)

12. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 50USA View Post
    Amazing how a fake virus has killed over 600,000 people.

FAUCI LIED... MILLIONS DIED

13. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

shot by a trigger happy security guard for no reason other than his uncontrolled panic........
    Trigger happy. One fucking shot after giving a loud and clear warning. You do not attempt to make sense.

14. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think it would have been very easy for that officer to have been equipped with devices that could have held her back in a non-lethal way.
    Like a door? Like lots of cops defending the opening? The normal methods did not work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-24-2021)

16. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trigger happy. One fucking shot after giving a loud and clear warning. You do not attempt to make sense.
    if he gave a loud and clear warning, why isn't it on any of the videos?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

if he gave a loud and clear warning, why isn't it on any of the videos?......
    I saw it on vids. I forget, the altered ones are selected for you. It was a bit noisy too. She was helping bust down a door that was helping protect our politicians. That is harmless when rightys do it, A crime deserving death if a left did anything like that.