Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's approval with Republicans rose by 5 points after his racist tweets

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    no I have not. Ryan is a disaster..he negotiated a YUGE spending increase after a career of portraying himself as a budget hawk. On top of that he would not schedule a vote on wall funding.
    In these cases at least he's no different then the Dems
    Like he is the only deficit hawk to do that??

The gop use to be about balancing the budget & lowering our debt-now they increase it w/out apology...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

The gop use to be about balancing the budget & lowering our debt-now they increase it w/out apology...
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Don%92t-Matter

3. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Congrats on a truly odious hogging of page space by your sig line.
    Could you throw in the kitchen sink as well?.. might as well go whole hog.
    ~~

Single pay is government run because billing goes by a SP provider.
    The providers always call the shots on what care patients get and are denied.
    i.e.government controls the health care you receive
    If every other advanced economy on the planet can do it, why can't the USA??

IMHO you & Mom wouldn't be better off, less money going to bloated bureaucracies etc etc etc
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1. clean up your signature. take some of the bells and whistles out at least, or quit posting it constantly.
    It's annoyingly taking up huuge page space.

2. You didn't respond to the fact government providers means government run health care
    apparently you have not familiarized yourself with current economic indicators
    ??His signature does not seem any bigger than others here?? Perhaps it is script issue?? Is it the same issue on other browsers??

5. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Yet another who doesn't understand the difference between to and too. And don't you ignoramuses start screeching about "grammar police". I wouldn't be doing this if you weren't so damned ignorant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I guess it is just TO fuckin bad for some ppl.

You'll adjust, give it time, this isn't your world........

6. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    This is typical of what they do to Trump when it comes to race.

Did Trump say that Mexican’s were unfit to be judges? No. Did he say anything about Mexicans, generally? No. Is Mexican even a race? No.

Trump had an issue with one particular judge *who was part of a pro-Mexican society* out of concern that he would be biased against Trump because Trump was going to build a wall.
    Your answer was in post #313, you should of watched the clip w/ the answer..

It aint complicated.......

7. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

???What is your point??

8. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If every other advanced economy on the planet can do it, why can't the USA??

IMHO you & Mom wouldn't be better off, less money going to bloated bureaucracies etc etc etc
    if you have an exclusive (SP) nationwide fed program you can't have ( de facto) open borders.
    or you WILL wind up giving illegals health care be default

9. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

if you have an exclusive (SP) nationwide fed program you can't have ( de facto) open borders.
    or you WILL wind up giving illegals health care be default
    As I have said repeatedly: FOR AMERICANS-not anyone that can get here~ AKA the current system we now have..

So again, would you & your Mom be better off, less financial burdens etc w/ a system as mentioned??

I won't ask again, if you don't wish to answer, I understand........ NP

10. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I have said repeatedly: FOR AMERICANS-not anyone that can get here~ AKA the current system we now have..

So again, would you & your Mom be better off, less financial burdens etc w/ a system as mentioned??

I won't ask again, if you don't wish to answer, I understand........ NP
    I don't know. I'd have to actually see the proposal.
    I'm going on Medicare in a few months and am happy about that if it makes any difference

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Bill (07-21-2019)

12. #371 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know. I'd have to actually see the proposal.
    I'm going on Medicare in a few months and am happy about that if it makes any difference
    Great. Will you continue working part time~when you feel like it??

yes, there are lots of proposals floating around, it is my hope that something comes about as IMHO our Med system is practically broke..........

13. #372 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    You’re a hoot. I didn’t feel discriminated against for any of those items you listed. I have never felt oppressed. I never felt Obama was racist, ever. You must be very sensitive.

Tell me how any of those things had a personal impact on you?
    He's trying to define racism according to his viewpoint and thinks we're supposed to accept it.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-21-2019)

15. #373 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    let's summarize

Trump will win in 2020, HUGELY
    and there is a better than 50% chance Ivanka will win in 2024

So if I was a whiny triggered liberal, I'd consider moving, or grow up
    Ivanka? She doesn't know how to use words. She's trying and failing miserably to sound intelligent.

"My husband has incredibly long hours, so I try to keep mine on a relative basis," Ivanka says. "We eat breakfast as a family every morning. Jared, albeit, is taking his toast and running out the door."

"Cuddling my little nephew Luke... the best part of an otherwise incredible day! "

"I don't know what it means to be complicit, but I hope time will prove that I have done a good job and much more importantly, that my father's administration is the success that I know it will be...

Trump said her path to formally joining the administration happened "organically" during the early days of the presidency. "I realized that having one foot in and one foot out wouldn't work," she said. "And the reality is that it all happened very organically for me.""

“With each of my children, I had some level of postpartum depression. It was a very challenging time for me, because I felt I was not living up to my potential as a parent or as an entrepreneur, or an executive,” Ivanka told Dr. Oz on September 21. “I had had such easy pregnancies that in some way the juxtaposition hit me even harder.”

"And then you have the cultural overlay, which differs from country to country..."

"I cannot believe that Theodore is 8 months old today! Happy birthday little teddy bear!

"We recently announced that Trump Hotel Collection was selected by the GSA (US government) as the preferred developer of The Old Post Office Building in Washington, D.C. We are thrilled as this was the most sought-after hotel redevelopment project in the United States and a highly competitive competition..."

https://twitter.com/evepeyser

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

16. #374 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Your answer was in post #313, you should of watched the clip w/ the answer..

It aint complicated.......
    Your ‘rebuttal’ to my post consists of a virtue signaling Never Trumper lol?

For reals?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #375 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The Repubs have TALKED about cutting the debt, while they governed the opposite when they had power. They have cranked up the debt with tax cuts and increased spending. They want a huge debt so they can justify cutting all social programs. Yet rightys still claim the mantle of fiscal conservatism. Only rightys cannot see through that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Bill (07-21-2019)