1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    No question the cop killed the guy.

I just don’t think it’s possible to obstruct an airway with your knee on someone’s neck—without breaking their neck first.
    Yeah I think he obstructed Floyd's carotid blood flow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-30-2020)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Thanks for this. It seems that Floyd TWICE complained of "not being able to breathe" while he was standing up.
    That right there should have caused the cops to call for an ambulance.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-30-2020)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    It's been asserted the knee on the neck caused the death and that clearly was not the case.

Like with a choking person, if they can talk, they can breathe. His death was caused by an underlying medical condition.
    carotid artery is not windpipe.

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    MMMMMMMM,....I hear you,..BUT... I cant tell you how many times I have seen people fake having heart attacks or other medical conditions when getting arrested because they think it will help them avoid jail just by watching episodes of COPS or LIVE PD. Now imagine being an actual cop and think about how many times they have seen that ploy. They probably become so conditioned that they think everyone is faking. Gotta admit,... I can easily understand that. Having said all that.......still doesnt make it right. Are they guilty of murder? Nope,... not IMO, but....they are surely guilty of terrible negligence because without that negligence that man would stand a very good chance of being alive today...
    Yes. Would have made a lot more sense to call for the ambulance. They already "had" him and could pursue
    charges later on the counterfeit $20 bill if they wanted.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-30-2020), Stone (05-30-2020)

8. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So in other words the media did it again.....They reported half the facts in a rush to judgement, got people all worked up, helped to cause a riot, which in turn gave them even more stories to report on. And people wonder why we call it FAKE NEWS....
    Always reminds me of the Eagles' song, Dirty Laundry.
    "The boys in the newsroom gotta running bet...is the head dead yet?...get the widow on the set...give us dirty laundry."
    pain in abortion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Stone (05-30-2020)

10. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    If that cop was "guilty of terrible negligence because without that negligence that man would stand a very good chance of being alive today" then the fucker is guilty of 3rd degree manslaughter."
    I would agree....

11. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    What a load of shit, there was nothing fake about that video. you just finished saying that without the cops negligence Floyd would be alive today and that's murder. You just can't bring yourself to say it because the guy was black and the cop was white.
    Duuuuuude.... You are reading way too much into what I said.. Has nothing to do whatsoever with race or even cops for that matter. Im more talking about the media being in a rush to get a story out and most of the time attempting to paint it in the worst possible light to fan the flames. FACTS be damned.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Stretch (05-30-2020)

13. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

If Floyd had a heart attack his autopsy should have noted it.

14. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Some folks are always reading way too much into things to push a narrative. I can tell you that as for myself I dont sit around thinking about black people all day. Why would I? Nobody does, least not anyone normal. Its not like I spend my time thinking......" now what can I do to screw black people over today" Nor do I sit around thinking..." what can I do to improve the lives of black people" I have my own life to work at, everyone does. Nor do I sit around thinking about good and bad cops. People are people are people....everybody handle theyre own shit, I do. Its just that simple....

15. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,151 Times in 33,855 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Some folks are always reading way too much into things to push a narrative. I can tell you that as for myself I dont sit around thinking about black people all day. Why would I? Nobody does, least not anyone normal. Its not like I spend my time thinking......" now what can I do to screw black people over today" Nor do I sit around thinking..." what can I do to improve the lives of black people" I have my own life to work at, everyone does. Nor do I sit around thinking about good and bad cops. People are people are people....everybody handle theyre own shit, I do. Its just that simple....
    I think about black people all the time, but I have friends and relatives who are people of color. I am also an activist for their cause.

Here is an article of how you can help blacks

https://medium.com/equality-includes...e-f2d18b0e0234

16. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I think about black people all the time, but I have friends and relatives who are people of color. I am also an activist for their cause.

Here is an article of how you can help blacks

https://medium.com/equality-includes...e-f2d18b0e0234
    Think bad of me all you want, but I dont. Nor do I think about white people, hispanic, asian, ect ect.....We should all tend to our own problems and the world would be a better place in most ways.

17. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,151 Times in 33,855 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Think bad of me all you want, but I dont. Nor do I think about white people, hispanic, asian, ect ect.....We should all tend to our own problems and the world would be a better place in most ways.
    Good luck being an island, everyone needs others, no matter how much they claim you don’t.

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BTW...... My wife is mixed, but her birth certificate says black. She doesnt think about black people either, nor any race. We both think people are people. I just wish more thought the same then we wouldnt have these problems.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Stretch (05-30-2020)

20. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The cop was compressing his right carotid artery with his knee a weight. The officer's weight compressed the left carotid against the concrete and that shut off blood to Floyd's brain. You don't live long with no oxygen to your brain.
    We don't know how much pressure was being exerted. People having a heart attack complain of "not being able to breathe."
    It doesn't mean their nose is clogged up or their throat area is constricted. It's a painful sharp constriction from
    their chest (or even back) area every time they try to take a breath. He was clearly and loudly moaning from pain each time
    he exhaled. If the shortness of breath was from his neck area and windpipe he couldn't have been vocal.
    pain in abortion.

21. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We do jokingly tease each other all the time though. Our son is as white as can be,... nobody would ever think he had any other race in him AT ALL by looking at him. I tell her,...." see! Thats that strong Germanic blood,...it overpowers all!"