Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Every day when I wake up lately I have pins and needles throughout my entire body

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Every day when I wake up lately I have pins and needles throughout my entire body

Every day when I wake up lately I have pins and needles throughout my entire body

I have had emphysema for 35 years and now I struggle so hard to breathe. living my life is like a big pity trip and I'm losing the initiative to keep on.

I love you and I have fought for you all for 21 years, this may be goodbye, I hope not because you all really need me to fight for you vs these globalist idiots.
    I'm literally crying right now, It really breaks my heart. Don't any of you bother, I accept my days appear to have come to an end. If I survive and can maintain my composure I'll be back.

I fell in love with someone almost three months ago "Sarah" (gorgeous much like little house on the prarie mum Karen Grassle I think her name is), I saw her with her son a couple of days ago, I can't approach her in front of her son but really what am I going to do when I feel like I am toast it really breaks my heart to live anymore because I feel I deserve better and it is really getting so hard to breathe. I am not about to commit suicide fyi but naturally feel as though it may all end soon.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-03-2021), Drummie123 (06-20-2021), evince (06-20-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Every day when I wake up lately I have pins and needles throughout my entire body

I have had emphysema for 35 years and now I struggle so hard to breathe. living my life is like a big pity trip and I'm losing the initiative to keep on.

I love you and I have fought for you all for 21 years, this may be goodbye, I hope not because you all really need me to fight for you vs these globalist idiots.
    I'm literally crying right now, It really breaks my heart. Don't any of you bother, I accept my days appear to have come to an end. If I survive and can maintain my composure I'll be back.

I fell in love with someone almost three months ago "Sarah" (gorgeous much like little house on the prarie mum Karen Grassle in think her name is), I saw her with her son a couple of days ago, I can't approach her in front of her son but really what am I going to do when I feel like I am toast it really breaks my heart to live anymore because I feel I deserve better and it is really getting so hard to breathe. I am not about to commit suicide fyi but naturally feel as though it may all end soon.

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Keep up with the good fight. Thank you for your contributions.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Drummie123 (06-20-2021), dukkha (06-16-2021), evince (06-20-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Keep up with the good fight. Thank you for your contributions.
    Thanks, I can barely function right now. It's sad.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

And yet you manage to post here looking for a pity party. Save it. I don't care. Your disgusting hatred of people won't be missed one bit.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    And yet you manage to post here looking for a pity party. Save it. I don't care. Your disgusting hatred of people won't be missed one bit.

All you do is lie because you have no validity, \and you think I give a rats ass if a liar like you gives a shit of my health or why I may fall off of the face of the planet after 21 years of fighting the good fight. Oh yeah real pity party eh, you make me laugh you are so pathetic.

No not recovered for anyone that does give a shit.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

I fell in love with someone almost three months ago "Sarah" (gorgeous much like little house on the prarie mum Karen Grassle I think her name is), I saw her with her son a couple of days ago, I can't approach her in front of her son but really what am I going to do when I feel like I am toast it really breaks my heart to live anymore because I feel I deserve better and it is really getting so hard to breathe. I am not about to commit suicide fyi but naturally feel as though it may all end soon.

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    best of luck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

dukkha (06-16-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

fucking sociopath

Good luck to the OP person-hope you make it thru

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

All you do is lie because you have no validity, \and you think I give a rats ass if a liar like you gives a shit of my health or why I may fall off of the face of the planet after 21 years of fighting the good fight. Oh yeah real pity party eh, you make me laugh you are so pathetic.

No not recovered for anyone that does give a shit.
    You care what everyone thinks, Davey boy. You come here because you are an attention whore. I know the type. My default position on every single post you make is that you are lying. See how easy that was?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good luck OP.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You care what everyone thinks, Davey boy. You come here because you are an attention whore. I know the type. My default position on every single post you make is that you are lying. See how easy that was?
    All I care when it comes to what you think is that people are aware you are a liar because you lack validity and they are welcome to research that for themselves.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    fucking sociopath

Good luck to the OP person-hope you make it thru
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Good luck OP.
    Thanks I am slowly getting there. Here is the latest on what has happened included within my latest release earlier today (or yesterday since it is now after midnight)

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ials-In-Prison
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 06-19-2021 at 10:49 PM.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Good luck, bro.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Hang in there, Buddy.
    I think you should tell 'Sarah' how you feel, course, that might put her in an awkward position.
    Do you have a Will and Estate Plan? Better YOU decide rather than some Court-appointed Barrister.
    Make sure your Executor knows where everything is at.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

evince (06-20-2021)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do they have 'Edibles' in Hamilton? Might want to investigate THAT. (?)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

evince (06-20-2021)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Enjoy a few laughs before you go, if you can.

Nick DiPaolo: Another Senseless Killing
    https://tubitv.com/movies/455841/nic...ing?start=true

Thanks for fighting.

Drummie123
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA