Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people did Democrats murder by knowingly lying about Hydroxochloroquine?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It seems to me that you have to accuse everyone else of the things you've done on this thread.

The fact is that HCQ doesn't work, you wasted two crucial months trying to jam a square peg into a round hole, and you goaded idiots into stockpiling an utterly useless drug for COVID, which only drove the price of that drug up for the people who actually need it for Lupus or malaria.

You fucked around and we all found out.
    Repeating your already debunked claim over top of the already posted proof that you're wrong just proves that you're not just an idiot, but also a deliberate liar.

So you're a Democrat, in other words...the people who murdered thousands for selfish partisan gain.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    More "only terrorists can oppose election theft" drivel....[/SIZE]
    So the 1/6 insurrection was a terrorist act?

What would the non-terrorist opposition to election theft be? Impotently posting disingenuous nonsense on an anonymous message board?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks for endlessly bumping this thread and maximizing its visibility with your most inept trolling attempts in history, by the way.
    Yeah, everyone gets to see you run away when confronted.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're just a fucking poseur who would never, ever, ever, ever have the courage to stand for any of the shit you say here.
    "Only terrorists can oppose election theft" fallacy....

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you don't believe the election was stolen!

That's why all you did was post like a little bitch on JPP 1/6 instead of fighting for the Republic you said was being destroyed.

So why are you here on JPP saying the election was stolen when you don't even believe that yourself?
    "Only terrorists can oppose election theft" fallacy...

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So the 1/6 insurrection was a terrorist act?

What would the non-terrorist opposition to election theft be? Impotently posting disingenuous nonsense on an anonymous message board?

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah, so we've transitioned to a DIFFERENT set of lies while calling others liars. Well, here's the proof you're lying THIS TIME as well.

-Democrats violated every COVID restriction to help BLM and Antifa burn the country down over a lie.

-Democrats caused the mask shortage.

-Democrats caused the ventilator shortage.

-Democrats put bureaucratic FDA red tape in the way of responding to this crisis.

-Democrats opposed the China travel ban that saved thousands of American lives.

-Democrats attacked President Trump as overreacting in the beginning and demanded that he prioritize the flu instead.

-Democrats were downplaying COVID and telling everyone to live their lives normally as recently as March.

-Democrats spent the first months of this pandemic diverting all the federal resources they could to impeachment.

-Democrats wasted critical time and resources blocking emergency relief to stuff the bill with taxpayer-funded power grabs and handouts for their donors.

-Democrats are lying to make the most prepared country on the planet look unprepared.

Even pathologists and other experts from the NY Times, World Health Organization, Stanford and Oxford researchers, and anti-Trump critics were forced to praise President Trump's aggressively proactive handling of COVID, to thank him for saving their own lives personally, to admit that his China travel ban (which Democrats opposed) worked, to admit that Democrat governors incompetently botched COVID, and to admit that this "crisis" is wildly exaggerated and fake.

California's Gavin Newsom even stated:

“Let me just be candid with you. I’d be lying to you to say that [Trump] hasn’t been responsive to our needs. He has. And so, as a sort of an offer of objectivity, I have to acknowledge that publicly...The fact is, every time that I've called the president, he's quickly gotten on the line. When we asked to get the support for that [USNS] Mercy ship in Southern California, he was able to direct that in real-time. We've got 2,000 of these field medical sites that are up, almost all operational now in the state, because of his support. Those are the facts."

The timeline reveals what a massive lie Democrats are trying to spread.

*And no, the literal mathematical impossibility of the election results still only leaves the possibility that something else happened, no matter how many times you try to pretend that away as well.*

Next lie please.
    You don't believe any of this shit...you're just saying it for effect because you want to make friends on JPP since no one wants to be your friend IRL.

It's all fake.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well would you look at that. Repeating things really DOESN'T make them any less invalid.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't believe any of this shit...you're just saying it for effect because you want to make friends on JPP since no one wants to be your friend IRL.

It's all fake.
    Cool story bro.

Glad to be informed of what I really think by such a rational and well-informed adult.

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, everyone gets to see you run away when confronted.
    Says the guy who literally just got done changing the subject back to his "only terrorists can oppose election theft" fallacy like five separate times upon humiliating himself with his COVID and Election 2020 lies.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again you resort to the strategy of trying to pretend away the links already provided. That's not how reality works imbecile. The proof is still there, even if you click your ruby slippers together three times and tell it to stop being there.
    Nothing you posted proves the efficacy of HCQ, and you still can't explain why Oklahoma is still sitting on millions of doses of it, a year after buying that stockpile.

What are all those doses of HCQ just sitting in warehouses in OK to be used for?

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Repeating your already debunked claim over top of the already posted proof that you're wrong just proves that you're not just an idiot, but also a deliberate liar.
    You have yet to explain why, if HCQ is so wonderful, Oklahoma has been sitting on $2M worth of it for over a year?

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Only terrorists can oppose election theft" fallacy....[/SIZE]
    We're still not clear if you actually believe the election was stolen.

I don't believe you do.

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I know I've broken you because this is all you can respond with when confronted with your bulverism and posturing over the 2020 election.

What a fuckin' phony.

Yo everyone, this Arminius guy is a total wimp who will roll right over for anyone and anything.

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

While LV clearly makes a very salient point,
    using Oklahoma as an example for anything is always a risky move.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969