Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Left Fascism: Miss Michigan stripped of title over conservative posts

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default More Left Fascism: Miss Michigan stripped of title over conservative posts

Another example of the absolute INTOLERANCE of opposing view's in Big Brother's Leftgoofyworld….she committed the Unforgiveable Offenses of commenting on Islam's well-documented abuses of women, and (gasp!!! ) telling the TRUTH about black-on-black violence....

Miss Michigan stripped of title over 'offensive' social media posts

DETROIT, Mich. – A beauty queen was stripped of her title for what she claims is discrimination against her conservative political views.

Kathy Zhu, also a University of Michigan student, was dismissed as a Miss World America pageant participant a day after she was crowned when the organization claimed the content of her social media was "offensive, insensitive and inappropriate."

Zhu is a well-known conservative political commentator and online figure, amassing approximately 80,000 followers in her Instagram and Twitter accounts combined. She is a supporter of President Donald Trump.

"I have seen this happen before," Zhu said. "It is just not OK to be prejudiced against people who just have a different political view as you.”

Representatives for Miss World America did not respond to comment after multiple requests for comment.

The first was an incident that dates to 2018, in which Zhu went up to a Muslim Student Association booth celebrating World Hijab Day and declined to wear a hijab when prompted. She then tweeted:

“ "There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus.
    So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

"I said that it was (getting women used to) being oppressed because there are so many women in Middle Eastern countries that are being punished and stoned for refusing to wear a hijab," Zhu said. "Nobody is talking about that in the West because all they see is everyone being at peace, but that is the beauty of America."

The second is a reply to another user in which Zhu says:

“ "Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community before blaming others."

"This applies for every community," Zhu said. "If there is a problem, fix things in your own community before lashing out at others and trying to find an issue there. That is all I wanted to say. It is not a problem against black people. Obviously I am not racist or stuff like that."

Zhu said that Miss World America should be more specific and clearly define what "insensitive" means, as she does not believe anything she posted was insensitive.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/miss-mich...195540804.html

And the BROWNSHIRTS of the LEFT MARCH ON....

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Earl (07-23-2019), Stretch (07-22-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anyone that is offended by what she said needs to slap their parents for raising pussies.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Another example of the absolute INTOLERANCE of opposing view's in Big Brother's Leftgoofyworld….she committed the Unforgiveable Offenses of commenting on Islam's well-documented abuses of women, and (gasp!!! ) telling the TRUTH about black-on-black violence....

DETROIT, Mich. – A beauty queen was stripped of her title for what she claims is discrimination against her conservative political views.

Kathy Zhu, also a University of Michigan student, was dismissed as a Miss World America pageant participant a day after she was crowned when the organization claimed the content of her social media was "offensive, insensitive and inappropriate."

Zhu is a well-known conservative political commentator and online figure, amassing approximately 80,000 followers in her Instagram and Twitter accounts combined. She is a supporter of President Donald Trump.

"I have seen this happen before," Zhu said. "It is just not OK to be prejudiced against people who just have a different political view as you.”

Representatives for Miss World America did not respond to comment after multiple requests for comment.

The first was an incident that dates to 2018, in which Zhu went up to a Muslim Student Association booth celebrating World Hijab Day and declined to wear a hijab when prompted. She then tweeted:

So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

"I said that it was (getting women used to) being oppressed because there are so many women in Middle Eastern countries that are being punished and stoned for refusing to wear a hijab," Zhu said. "Nobody is talking about that in the West because all they see is everyone being at peace, but that is the beauty of America."

“ "Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community before blaming others."

"This applies for every community," Zhu said. "If there is a problem, fix things in your own community before lashing out at others and trying to find an issue there. That is all I wanted to say. It is not a problem against black people. Obviously I am not racist or stuff like that."

Zhu said that Miss World America should be more specific and clearly define what "insensitive" means, as she does not believe anything she posted was insensitive.

Not many places for the deplorables to hide anymore
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

signalmankenneth (07-22-2019), Trumpet (07-22-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Interesting. What do you find offensive about her comments? Are you capable of answering or just shouting Goyim like a fucking retard?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............you have a funny way of defining wanting to be left alone. But I assure you that you'll find out just how violent the right can be when you decide to corner them.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

When will you morons learn that bigotry on public display will get your ass handed back to you on a platter? Even a pageant objectifying women won't put up with it.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Althea (07-21-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-21-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-22-2019)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Republicans hate business decisions when it involves a private decision to eliminate the association of hate
    with a brand. Funny that. You know. The dumb of it.

11. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-22-2019)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-22-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    When will you morons learn that bigotry on public display will get your ass handed back to you on a platter? Even a pageant objectifying women won't put up with it.
    What did she do that is bigoted?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-22-2019), Grokmaster (07-22-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you hate American commerce?

16. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Anyone that is offended by what she said needs to slap their parents for raising pussies.
    Anyone who is offended that she was shit-canned needs to learn that not everyone thinks that it's cool to be a fascist who wants to dictate what the rest of us should think.

18. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-21-2019), Trumpet (07-22-2019)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Islam is oppressive and backwards, especially towards women. She was speaking the truth.

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Islam is oppressive and backwards, especially towards women. She was speaking the truth.
    Islam is a faith much like Xtianity with a huge variance in how it is practiced. In many places it is exactly as you said -- women are made to be subservient chattel. In many other places, women are equal to men.

America has never had a woman president. Pakistan has had a woman prime minister.

And that being said, I would be appalled if one of my daughters wanted to marry a fundie Muslim man, or a fundie Xtian man. Told them long ago that I'd lock them in the closet before that happened. lol

22. The Following 2 Users Groan At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Grokmaster (07-22-2019), Stretch (07-22-2019)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Trumpet (07-22-2019)

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

Oh, please. Do you really think a Liberal would be able to get away with saying these things either?

This is about non-white privilege, not Left or Right.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Trumpet (07-22-2019)

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Islam is a faith much like Xtianity with a huge variance in how it is practiced. In many places it is exactly as you said -- women are made to be subservient chattel. In many other places, women are equal to men.

America has never had a woman president. Pakistan has had a woman prime minister.

And that being said, I would be appalled if one of my daughters wanted to marry a fundie Muslim man, or a fundie Xtian man. Told them long ago that I'd lock them in the closet before that happened. lol
    Why would you label the girl a fascist because she speaks the truth about Islam?

Stoning and beheading women for leaving the house without a male, setting them on fire for showing their wrists or an ankle or not wearing a beekeeper suit, mutilating their daughters. WTF.....*they* are a fascist death cult. And there are NO parallels between this murderous sick ideology and "xtianty" or any other religion.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-22-2019)

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............you have a funny way of defining wanting to be left alone. But I assure you that you'll find out just how violent the right can be when you decide to corner them.
    What are you gonna do- form a militia and go shoot up a Kindergarten somewhere?

You idiots have cornered yourselves!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Trumpet (07-22-2019)