Thread: Jordan Peterson Speaks Again!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,008 Times in 12,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,389 Times in 1,334 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Aw shucks, you just made me blush. I won't tell you WHERE you made me blush. But actually YOU are The Best of the Best, at least in the West!
    The Rug Rats have been getting to me lately...Ruining my Mood!.....U R Appreciated!
    "Everywhere America goes it spreads war, misery, and destruction."
    The Han...every day....all around the world.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-02-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The Rug Rats have been getting to me lately...Ruining my Mood!.....U R Appreciated!
    You're welcome. LIFE has been getting to ME lately, so I just kick "life" right in the balls. It works EVERY time!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (07-02-2020)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're welcome. LIFE has been getting to ME lately, so I just kick "life" right in the balls. It works EVERY time!
    You are a really smart guy so I know that rarely can I tell you anything....but if I may....what makes you so fabulous is your experience with music.

You are part of the top 1% of Americans.

I expected this immediately.

NOW I KNOW

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are a really smart guy so I know that rarely can I tell you anything....but if I may....what makes you so fabulous is your experience with music.

NOW I KNOW
    Thanks. You just made me blush AGAIN. THIS time it was my RIGHT nut, the first time it was my LEFT one. You've made my balls blush, you rascal!

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks. You just made me blush AGAIN. THIS time it was my RIGHT nut, the first time it was my LEFT one. You've made my balls blush, you rascal!
    I am in a fucking mood...What I really need right now is a 46 year old with perfect tits on display expertly sucking my cock....And because of the negligence of The New Chinese Empire I can not have what I want.

I am moody....deal with it.

*SAID WITH LOVE*
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 07-02-2020 at 11:22 PM.

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NOW I KNOW
    Thanks. I DO know music VERY well up until about 2000. My knowledge of music after that IS a bit shaky because I haven't listened to much of it. I know the big names, and the names of their big albums and hit songs, but the only "newer" group I like is Greta Van Fleet. They're the young guys from Michigan who sound like Led Zeppelin. I've also been keeping up with some of the old rockers who are still active, like Neil Young and Bob Dylan. Bob's latest release, his first album of all original material since 2012, is quite good. It's titled Rough and Rowdy Ways, it's mostly sombre in tone, but it does feature a couple nice uptempo blues songs. The musicians backing him are top notch, and sound great. The release interestingly comes in a double CD format. 9 of the 10 songs, totaling about 54 minutes in length, are on one CD. The remaining track, "Murder Most Foul", Bob's take on the JFK assassination, which is about 17 minutes long, is on a separate disc. All ten songs could've fit on one CD. But the list price IS cheap for a double CD. "Murder Most Foul" is extraordinary. It's a slow, brooding, very hushed song, with only minimal backing. The lyrics are some of Bob's best in his long career. He names names, and clearly thinks there was a conspiracy. In fact, like me, he believes Oswald indeed WAS a "patsy", and actually didn't fire a single shot. The song brought me to slight tears, thinking about how Kennedy was killed so hideously in a public execution. It's just a really powerful song, with wonderful imagery and sadness. This release is a MUST for any Dylan fan OR any fans of rock and roll. HIGHLY recommended.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (07-02-2020)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am in a fucking mood...What I really need right now is a 46 year old with perfect tits on display expertly sucking my cock....And because of the negligence of The New Chinese Empire I can not have what I want.

I am moody....deal with it.

*SAID WITH LOVE*
    Sorry, can't help you there. I'm 59 years old, a man WITH tits. But they ARE man tits. Why don't you just ask your wife to polish the bishop? It may not make HER feel good, but it sure would make YOU feel better.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (07-02-2020)

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks. I DO know music VERY well up until about 2000. My knowledge of music after that IS a bit shaky because I haven't listened to much of it. I know the big names, and the names of their big albums and hit songs, but the only "newer" group I like is Greta Van Fleet. They're the young guys from Michigan who sound like Led Zeppelin. I've also been keeping up with some of the old rockers who are still active, like Neil Young and Bob Dylan. Bob's latest release, his first album of all original material since 2012, is quite good. It's titled Rough and Rowdy Ways, it's mostly sombre in tone, but it does feature a couple nice uptempo blues songs. The musicians backing him are top notch, and sound great. The release interestingly comes in a double CD format. 9 of the 10 songs, totaling about 54 minutes in length, are on one CD. The remaining track, "Murder Most Foul", Bob's take on the JFK assassination, which is about 17 minutes long, is on a separate disc. All ten songs could've fit on one CD. But the list price IS cheap for a double CD. "Murder Most Foul" is extraordinary. It's a slow, brooding, very hushed song, with only minimal backing. The lyrics are some of Bob's best in his long career. He names names, and clearly thinks there was a conspiracy. In fact, like me, he believes Oswald indeed WAS a "patsy", and actually didn't fire a single shot. The song brought me to slight tears, thinking about how Kennedy was killed so hideously in a public execution. It's just a really powerful song, with wonderful imagery and sadness. This release is a MUST for any Dylan fan OR any fans of rock and roll. HIGHLY recommended.
    Your soul groves to Music...It gets music....Because you understand what you have come to understand through your musical experience you are one of the most wise people aronnd.

Am I Clear?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry, can't help you there. I'm 59 years old, a man WITH tits. But they ARE man tits. Why don't you just ask your wife to polish the bishop? It may not make HER feel good, but it sure would make YOU feel better.
    You can help me....Keep Being The Slayer!

LIKE BUFFY!

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your soul groves to Music...It gets music....Because you understand what you have come to understand through your musical experience you are one of the most wise people aronnd.

Am I Clear?
    Thanks, again. And I'm starting to get interested in the Hard Bop Jazz music of the 50's and 60's. John Coltrane, the legendary saxophonist, is my current favorite musician. I've purchased three of his CD's in the last few weeks, and will probably purchase a fourth tomorrow. His music is just so interesting to me. Sometimes laid back and mellow, other times frantic and upbeat, the man was clearly a genius. Unfortunately he died of cancer at the far too young age of 40. But he left behind a huge catalog of music.

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can help me....Keep Being The Slayer!

LIKE BUFFY!
    I'd LIKE to slay Sarah Michelle Gellar, if you know what I mean. And I THINK you do. I've seen every episode of Buffy AND Angel. I had the hots for Sarah, and I STILL do.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (07-02-2020)

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks, again. And I'm starting to get interested in the Hard Bop Jazz music of the 50's and 60's. John Coltrane, the legendary saxophonist, is my current favorite musician. I've purchased three of his CD's in the last few weeks, and will probably purchase a fourth tomorrow. His music is just so interesting to me. Sometimes laid back and mellow, other times frantic and upbeat, the man was clearly a genius. Unfortunately he died of cancer at the far too young age of 44. But he left behind a huge catalog of music.
    I feel like you are evading my point but I think I will get you in the end.

John Coltrane is great, but he is not as great as Miles.

So why are you slumming it?

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That is some really shitty writing.
    You appear to have absolutely no self-awareness.

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    You appear to have absolutely no self-awareness.
    That is what Tucker says...."The left are such ignorant twats that they have near zero self awareness....civilization has rarely seen worse.(paraphrase )".

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Where does it say people got arrested for misgendering people?
    The point made by the writer is the following: failure to use a person’s pronoun of choice — “ze,” “zir,” “they” or any one of a multitude of other potential non-words — will land you in hot water with the commission. That, in turn, can lead to orders for correction, apology, Soviet-like “re-education,” fines and, in cases of continued non-compliance, incarceration for contempt of court.

There are several articles out there that state that the incarceration claim is false, but they actually corroborate many of the other claims. Here's a good example: https://factcheck.afp.com/no-canadia...gender-pronoun

Milne said the malicious misuse of a pronoun could be used to highlight a wider pattern of discrimination, but jailing someone is not a possible outcome for these type of lawsuits. The entity providing services could have to pay damages or send the concerned worker to sensitivity training, but not without other proof of discrimination.

In other words, the fines and "re-education" are real. The difference between this law and American anti-discriminatory laws is that the state here does not get involved in things like "sensitivity training", whereas the Canadian government does. It's very different for an employer to require an employee to take said training vs. having the state require it. That's when things get Orwellian.