Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: A challenge to the anti-gun crowd here. - part deux

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    1 - How about you begin actually looking at what was presented, before you decide your intelligent enough to comment on it.

2 - OH, really. Please tell me how many would be able to leave the room he's in?
    3 - What makes you think that : a-anyone would be firing back, b-what bedlam are you suggesting, c-why wouldn't someone have another magazine at the ready, d-are you suggesting that teachers are going to wait and guess someone is reloading and then telling the children to run.
    4 - "reading" what target?? From what I've heard, the shooter was either just firing in the direction of groups or walking through the room and picking off targets, as they tried to hide.

Lot's of misconceptions in your projection.

And none of you're or Jade's ASSumptions or ASSertions have provided any proof; because it's nothing but speculation and FEELS.

1. I did. thanks again for the directions to the time one would get during a reload.
    2. Nobody knows. A standard bedroom is about 10 feet though as is a hallway; depends on where the shooting is taking place. Your video proves that a re-load under optimal conditions gives someone time to clear a bedroom or a hallway etc...
    3. A)armed response may or may not happen but police would definitely be en-route. B). Kids screaming, blood flowing, fire alarms going off, etc... C). I'm sure they would, sitting on a platform directly in front of them? Likely not. D). I'm suggesting that less bullets flying at you is better than more bullets flying at you.
    4. Auto correct got me on that one: I meant Re-acquiring the target. A shooter's motives could be anything. Harris and Kleibold were targeting bullies as I recall.

The video makes assumptions about charging the shooter. I'd be running in the other direction myself. The shooter in your video is not under any stress, any interference, any obstacles, etc... That likely wouldn't happen in real life.

Lots of misconceptions in the video.

As for proof; somethings are beyond having to be proven.... If you are being shot at, less bullets coming your way is better than fewer bullets coming your way. If you're waiting for proof of the self-evident fact...make yourself comfortable and it may dawn on you some day.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JPF View Post
    1. I did. thanks again for the directions to the time one would get during a reload.
    2. Nobody knows. A standard bedroom is about 10 feet though as is a hallway; depends on where the shooting is taking place. Your video proves that a re-load under optimal conditions gives someone time to clear a bedroom or a hallway etc...
    3. A)armed response may or may not happen but police would definitely be en-route. B). Kids screaming, blood flowing, fire alarms going off, etc... C). I'm sure they would, sitting on a platform directly in front of them? Likely not. D). I'm suggesting that less bullets flying at you is better than more bullets flying at you.
    4. Auto correct got me on that one: I meant Re-acquiring the target. A shooter's motives could be anything. Harris and Kleibold were targeting bullies as I recall.

The video makes assumptions about charging the shooter. I'd be running in the other direction myself. The shooter in your video is not under any stress, any interference, any obstacles, etc... That likely wouldn't happen in real life.

Lots of misconceptions in the video.

As for proof; somethings are beyond having to be proven.... If you are being shot at, less bullets coming your way is better than fewer bullets coming your way. If you're waiting for proof of the self-evident fact...make yourself comfortable and it may dawn on you some day.
    2 - An opinion is not proof and is just an ASSumption; but you're free to present some proof.

3 - But it isn't less bullets "flying" and haven't you seem magazine holders, where they can be easily accessed??

4 - Except for a shooter that walked through the school room and targeted specific individuals, please show that other mass shootings involved the shooter "re-acquiring the target".

What makes you thing running away would save you from being shot in the back??

I provided proof, via the video, and you're free to find a video or first hand information that refutes the one I've provided.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

2 - An opinion is not proof and is just an ASSumption; but you're free to present some proof.

3 - But it isn't less bullets "flying" and haven't you seem magazine holders, where they can be easily accessed??

4 - Except for a shooter that walked through the school room and targeted specific individuals, please show that other mass shootings involved the shooter "re-acquiring the target".

What makes you thing running away would save you from being shot in the back??

I provided proof, via the video, and you're free to find a video or first hand information that refutes the one I've provided.
    While reloading, bullets are not flying. Your video doesn't prove it (such proof is not needed) but it does confirm the self-evident fact.

What your video does bring up is that it gives you 8 feet to cover during the re-load, time to get out of a room, out of a hallway, or to other cover etc...

A cherry picked video showing marksmen who know what they will be asked to do (Lord knows how many rehearsals) is cute but far from a real life scenario.

What does remain a mystery is that given the self-evident fact of fewer bullets flying at innocent people, why are you resisting small mag/clip sizes. Just a question.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

While reloading, bullets are not flying. Your video doesn't prove it (such proof is not needed) but it does confirm the self-evident fact.

What your video does bring up is that it gives you 8 feet to cover during the re-load, time to get out of a room, out of a hallway, or to other cover etc...

A cherry picked video showing marksmen who know what they will be asked to do (Lord knows how many rehearsals) is cute but far from a real life scenario.

What does remain a mystery is that given the self-evident fact of fewer bullets flying at innocent people, why are you resisting small mag/clip sizes. Just a question.
    1 - It most certainly does show that bullets aren't flying, while a magazine is being changed, unless you can point out the time you're referring to.

2 - How do you feel they intend to ''get out" or reach cover where they can't be shot??

3 - They were the same amount, regardless of how many magazines were used or did you "skim" that part also?

4 - Because the video shows that banning larger magazines, does nothing to protect people from being shot.

I'm willing to view any evidence you may find, that refutes the video.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1 - It most certainly does show that bullets aren't flying, while a magazine is being changed, unless you can point out the time you're referring to.

2 - How do you feel they intend to ''get out" or reach cover where they can't be shot??

3 - They were the same amount, regardless of how many magazines were used or did you "skim" that part also?

4 - Because the video shows that banning larger magazines, does nothing to protect people from being shot.

I'm willing to view any evidence you may find, that refutes the video.
    4-FALSE. If bullets are not being fired, that means nobody is getting shot. The more re-loads, the more time there are no bullets being fired.

Are you arguing that the guy is firing while he is reloading?

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

4-FALSE. If bullets are not being fired, that means nobody is getting shot. The more re-loads, the more time there are no bullets being fired.

5 - Are you arguing that the guy is firing while he is reloading?
    4 - Correct; but it doesn't mean that less bullets are fired, when numerous magazines are used.

5 - Was never part of my comments.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

4 - Correct; but it doesn't mean that less bullets are fired, when numerous magazines are used.

5 - Was never part of my comments.
    Thanks.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks.
    I've been trying to get this across to others, since the beginning of this thread; but no one seemed to want to listen.

30 bullets are 30 bullets; whether they come from 1 - 30 round magazine, 2 - 15 round magazines, 3 - 10 round magazines, or 5 - 6 shot revolvers (as shown towards the end of the video).

By the way, the revolvers were faster then the semi-autos.

1.8 seconds faster then 1-30 round magazine / almost equal using 2-15 round magazines, and 3.65 seconds faster then 3-10 round magazines; with the trained shooter.
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 04-16-2019 at 12:28 AM.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 142 Posts
    Blog Entries

Could someone please tell me which guns are permitted in Trump Towers and Mar-lar-go?

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Could someone please tell me which guns are permitted in Trump Towers and Mar-lar-go?
    Can you tell me what guns are allowed, when Pelosi or Biden are at places they frequent??