Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MANAFORT court doc redaction F.UP reveals Manfort gave CAMPAIGN data to Russian INTEL

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I was trying to wade through this on a different site and couldn't understand it (looking at the actual court filings). Remember his ass is grass right now for LYING TO MUELLER. He's trying to get out of jail. I assume this is in relation to those filings trying to him out or his sentenced reduced. (He's pleading health issues).

Anyway, if I'm reading this right, someone 'fucked up' a redaction on that court filing leaving a detail that wasn't supposed to be read. Apparently MANAFORT handed over polling data to KILIMNIK a 'Russian/Ukranian' INTEL OFFICER (and lied about it!) Why do you suppose a Russian INTEL officer would need US PRESIDENTIAL POLLING DATA from the TRUMP CAMPAIGN MANAGER in 2016? Anyone wanna take a shot at spinning the 'innocent' intent of that one? Especially since you would think, they could find all of it on the internet?

Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

By Rachel Weiner and

Spencer S. Hsu

January 8 at 2:26 PM

Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential campaign polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a former employee whom the FBI has said has ties to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing.

The apparently inadvertent revelation indicates a pathway by which the Russians could have had access to Trump campaign data.

The former Trump campaign chairman on Tuesday denied in a filing from his defense team that he broke his plea deal by lying repeatedly to prosecutors working for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III about that and other issues.

In his rebuttal to the special counsel’s claims of dishonesty, Manafort exposed details of the dispute, much of which centers on his relationship with Kilimnik. The Russian citizen, who began working for Manafort’s consulting firm starting in 2005, has been charged with helping his former boss to obstruct Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference into the 2016 election. He is believed to be in Moscow....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.88574cabdb3d

They can treat all his health problems in prison.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (01-08-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,879 Times in 21,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    And as soon as one of you, any of you morons tell me what the Russians did to interfere in the election, we may actually have a conversation,
    take 199 (((crickets)))
    They targeted key groups to sew anger towards Hillary and promote support for Trump via social media, apparently in coordination with the Trump Campaign.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LV426 (01-08-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    You don’t think the campaign had key demographics identified to receive message specific targeting?
    Prove it. I'll understand if you can't.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    They targeted key groups to sew anger towards Hillary and promote support for Trump via social media, apparently in coordination with the Trump Campaign.
    oh, I see.. and tell us "jarod" which "key groups" did they target?

come on, keep going
    (((crickets)))
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Is that a fact? Who told you that?

Isn't it true that Facebook admitted that only about 100 Russian ads opposed your beloved HRC?

Only about 100 of the ads overtly mentioned support for Donald Trump or opposition to Hillary Clinton

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/05/11/what-we-found-facebook-ads-russians-accused-election-meddling/602319002/

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,004 Times in 14,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    They're already linked. This is more the why's and hows. Short version. Think Robert Mercer, Cambridge Analytica, Bannon, et al. Russia could get routine polling data, even some deeper 'internals' (details about us) off the net. This is DEEPER shit, demographics, likes dislikes, media habits, zip codes, FB names. I'm betting this is the FB shit that Cambridge 'stole' and then merged it with TRUMP's internal campaign data. Remember Cambridge told FB it was gathering (OUR) information for "educational" purposes. FB FUCKED UP
    ROYALLY!
    Manafort was in the trump tower meeting. This ties everyone in the campaign to Russian conspiracy.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

come on, keep going
    (((crickets)))
    Mueller isn't returning his calls.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Manafort was in the trump tower meeting. This ties everyone in the campaign to Russian conspiracy.
    Think so? Or hope so?

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

I'm just trying to get some sort of read on what the fu@k they are talking about, 100 million dollars, and two years later, and not one liberal I know or chat with has came anywhere close to explaining to me what Mueller is finding.

Like it is some dream of theirs Mueller has this bombshell that no one knows about, like no one would have leaked anything, or even spit out a plausible theory. yea right.

And jarod the wonder boy comes up with "Da Russians targeted key groups on social media" and colluded with Trump to do it

it's like watching a Will Farrell movie
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Among the findings:

• Of the roughly 3,500 ads published this week, more than half — about 1,950 — made express references to race. Those accounted for 25 million ad impressions — a measure of how many times the spot was pulled from a server for transmission to a device.

• At least 25% of the ads centered on issues involving crime and policing, often with a racial connotation. Separate ads, launched simultaneously, would stoke suspicion about how police treat black people in one ad, while another encouraged support for pro-police groups.

• Divisive racial ad buys averaged about 44 per month from 2015 through the summer of 2016 before seeing a significant increase in the run-up to Election Day. Between September and November 2016, the number of race-related spots rose to 400. An additional 900 were posted after the November election through May 2017.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

come on, keep going
    (((crickets)))
    You asked, I answered. I don’t have more details but Mueller does.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

I'm just trying to get some sort of read on what the fu@k they are talking about, 100 million dollars, and two years later, and not one liberal I know or chat with has came anywhere close to explaining to me what Mueller is finding
    You've been told plenty of times, you're just refusing to accept it because your ego is too fragile.

Trump conspired with Russia to win the election so he could ease sanctions (like he did with Deripaska) and cede foreign policy to Russia (as he attempted to do in Syria) in exchange for getting permission from Putin to license his brand on a tower in Moscow, which has been his aspiration for decades. The GOP knew about this and was in on it, with Mitch McConnell accepting $2.5M for his Senate Leadership PAC from companies owned by Russian Oligarchs while threatening Obama with partisanship if Obama went public with what they knew back in August-September 2016.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You've been told plenty of times, you're just refusing to accept it because your ego is too fragile.

Trump conspired with Russia to win the election so he could ease sanctions (like he did with Deripaska) and cede foreign policy to Russia (as he attempted to do in Syria) in exchange for getting permission from Putin to license his brand on a tower in Moscow, which has been his aspiration for decades. The GOP knew about this and was in on it, with Mitch McConnell accepting $2.5M for his Senate Leadership PAC from companies owned by Russian Oligarchs while threatening Obama with partisanship if Obama went public with what they knew back in August-September 2016.
    They can’t handle the truth.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LV426 (01-08-2019)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Like it is some dream of theirs Mueller has this bombshell that no one knows about, like no one would have leaked anything, or even spit out a plausible theory. yea right
    Again, plenty has been given, but you're either a sophist or you're too lazy to accept any of it.

But it's cool, because we know what's gonna happen. He's going to quit or be forced out, then this ID of yours will disappear and be replaced by a brand new one that argues the same policies, just with a different voice. But because you're too lazy, stupid, and sloppy, you'll eventually slip and reveal who you are. Then the process begins all over again. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

That's what will happen because that's what happened 10 years ago after Bush.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (01-08-2019)

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

why wouldn't Russian Intelligence just go to CNN for "polling data"
    Depends what kind of data it was. Some you can get from the net, some deeper stuff you can't. Presumably this was the latter kind.

A more interesting question is: why did Manafort lie about it, and how did Mueller know he was lying? Not from Kilimnik, he's in Russia.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

evince (01-08-2019)