View Poll Results: Will Obama get his Planned War against Syria?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The US will move the goalposts and demand more.

4 36.36%
  • The US will claim that Syria didn't give up 'all' it's chemical weapons.

4 36.36%
  • Syria will honour the agreement but the terrorists will use chem weapons and blame Assad.

1 9.09%
  • There will be no war because stated Obama interests have been satisfied.

1 9.09%
  • other (please specify)

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Will America Get it's War on Syria? Or Will War be Avoided? A Poll.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 41 Posts

And so Darla, you phony little slut, you go dark now when you're asked to put up?

Here's the deal Darla. If you reveal how you voted on my poll I will at least say you're honourable and not a phony on that.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, I guess the correct answer to my poll question is now answered. The US has now manipulated the situation into the obvious road to war justification. The claim will be quickly made that Assad is not giving up the weapons or he is hiding some.

Yahhhhoooooo, it's Iraq and WMD all over again. The warmongering fucks don't even have the brains to make it original!

Who will take the little bottle of coloured water to the UN and hold it up for the world to see this time?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, that turned out to be an exercise of finding out that Americans know there will be war regardless but just don't want to say so.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Well, now we have confirmed what Monty is all about...

#Axe to grind
    If that was you who just added a vote for option B then thank you for your bravery and honesty. It goes to prove that all Americans aren't cowards. I'm sure it must have been you! But it's cheating a little because it's after the fact that that is the correct option and the road to war the US will use.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,768 Times in 27,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monty1 View Post
    Well, that turned out to be an exercise of finding out that Americans know there will be war regardless but just don't want to say so.

nope there will be a hit on the Syrian weapons if they don't hand over the chems.

I will back it

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    nope there will be a hit on the Syrian weapons if they don't hand over the chems.

I will back it
    Of course you will. And you would even if it was proven that Assad didn't use the gas and the Al Qaida terrorists did. Because it's politics with you. You don't understand that though and so you are at least sincere about this issue. In fact I think you have it all arranged in your head to think that the chemical weapons will be bombed and no blood will be spilt. No children will die under US bombs. Do Christians work it all out for themselves ahead of time?

Did you register your choice in my poll yet? Don't be afraid, there's the other option there for people like you.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

fuck you you lying sack of fly vomit.

I backed the Afgan war you fucking asshole.

I didn't back Iraq because it was built on lies.

YOUR ignoring FACTS to pretend we don't know who fired these weapons on the syrina people

fucking lair

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 885 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 90 Times in 86 Posts

I think this will all blow over after the republicans raise the debt ceiling.
    Man knows no master save creating heaven,
    or those whom choice and common good ordain.

Demacrat--Republican---------------------Center-------------------------------------------Libartarian
    Marxist, and little freedom--------------------------------------------------Anti-Marxist-Much Liberty

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. . . One is by
    sword. . . The other is by debt.

John Adams 1826

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,692 Times in 5,195 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    I think this will all blow over after the republicans raise the debt ceiling.
    I suspect that there is a lot of truth to that.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Liberty (09-11-2013)

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    fuck you you lying sack of fly vomit.

I backed the Afgan war you fucking asshole.

I didn't back Iraq because it was built on lies.

YOUR ignoring FACTS to pretend we don't know who fired these weapons on the syrina people

fucking lair
    You don't know yet. The UN's investigators have yet to come out and confirm that it was Assad's regime. And in fact, Carla Del Ponte of the UN team stated that it was more likely that the gas attacks before this last claimed big one were done by the terrorists. And Carla Del Ponte hasn't come back and stated otherwise yet.

Not to mention that your propagandists are needing to bad mouth the UNSC again because of it fulfilling it's UN mandate and preventing war.

Those are a few of the facts for you. Where are your facts and where is your proof? And what is your country's track record regarding Iraq and Kosovo and the fact that the deaths under US bombs for phony trumped up reasons is well over a million in those two wars only?

You need to answer some questions, not others who are intent on at least erring on the side of stopping a war. If in fact it ever turned out that we were wrong and Assad was guilty.

When children die under US bombs they can't be brought back to life any more than children who die in gas attacks. or for that matter, children who die under any US employed WMD.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

The decision to bomb Syria or not won't be coming from Obama. That decision will come from the MIC, and Obama will say what he's told to say, even if everybody on the planet disagrees, including his wife.

Don't do what the MIC wants .. and .. well .. John Kennedy comes to mind.

I'm sure that at Obama's inauguration, there was somebody in the background holding up a picture of John Kennedy.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    The decision to bomb Syria or not won't be coming from Obama. That decision will come from the MIC, and Obama will say what he's told to say, even if everybody on the planet disagrees, including his wife.

Don't do what the MIC wants .. and .. well .. John Kennedy comes to mind.

I'm sure that at Obama's inauguration, there was somebody in the background holding up a picture of John Kennedy.
    In essence, the world is depending on the American people to stop this planned war. The American people will fail the world again and there is no other factor that can prevent it. Not the US congress and surely not the Russians or the Syrians, no matter how much they follow through with honouring the deal.

The propagandists will make sure that it appears that Syria is reneging on the deal. It really doesn't differ from Iraq in that sense. No matter how many times it was shown that Iraq didn't have the WMD's, the US insisted that they did.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monty1 View Post
    You don't know yet. The UN's investigators have yet to come out and confirm that it was Assad's regime. And in fact, Carla Del Ponte of the UN team stated that it was more likely that the gas attacks before this last claimed big one were done by the terrorists. And Carla Del Ponte hasn't come back and stated otherwise yet.

Not to mention that your propagandists are needing to bad mouth the UNSC again because of it fulfilling it's UN mandate and preventing war.

Those are a few of the facts for you. Where are your facts and where is your proof? And what is your country's track record regarding Iraq and Kosovo and the fact that the deaths under US bombs for phony trumped up reasons is well over a million in those two wars only?

You need to answer some questions, not others who are intent on at least erring on the side of stopping a war. If in fact it ever turned out that we were wrong and Assad was guilty.

When children die under US bombs they can't be brought back to life any more than children who die in gas attacks. or for that matter, children who die under any US employed WMD.

then why did the UN have to be stopped by Pootin once they saw the facts?

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

because you refuse the facts too.

bad info in means bad decisions out