Thread: More Proof That Big Afros Make Black People More Retarded

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,876 Times in 8,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Then why the fuck are you talking about her being oppressed? We're talking about systemic racism.

And I already answered - it was a period of transition. Read carefully, please.
    Who the fuck wrote this asshole?

"You think she wasn't oppressed?"

This is why I treat leftists like retards. You write that shit then have the fucking balls to ask me why the fuck Im talking about her being oppressed????? Fucking really!!!??? Your question shows your assumption that she was oppressed and I shut down your assumption. that's the fucking reason I mentioned it.

So did the "system" of racism let some blacks succeed while actually oppressing the rest? How and who decided which blacks got around the "system"?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,771 Times in 7,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I briefly had a girlfriend in college who was smoking hot, and wore an Angela Davis sized 'fro.

I had beaten her brother in a close split decision in the old Mechanics Hall Auditorium in Worcester if I remember correctly. That was back in '66, I think. I'm getting old.
    It was a dull, boring fight as he was a cautious lefty and we had difficulty engaging.
    Out match was high up on the card so I was showered and outside the building while the matches were still going on.

She was waiting out there, alone, to give me shit, and I asked her to go for a drink with me.
    Turned out she was one year ahead or behind me at the same university, I forget which at the moment.
    We dated for a while before an amicable breakup. It was my only relationship with an African American girl.
    But we weren't very different. It was pre-Hip Hop Culture.
    Last edited by NiftyNiblick; 06-18-2021 at 01:06 PM.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,762 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Who the fuck wrote this asshole?

"You think she wasn't oppressed?"

This is why I treat leftists like retards. You write that shit then have the fucking balls to ask me why the fuck Im talking about her being oppressed????? Fucking really!!!??? Your question shows your assumption that she was oppressed and I shut down your assumption. that's the fucking reason I mentioned it.

So did the "system" of racism let some blacks succeed while actually oppressing the rest? How and who decided which blacks got around the "system"?
    One more time - it was a period of transition. Read it slowly three times. Ask your mommy to read it for you.

Besides you asked a very, very dumb question. It's like asking how and who decided which black slaves get to be free.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One more time - it was a period of transition. Read it slowly three times. Ask your mommy to read it for you.

Besides you asked a very, very dumb question. It's like asking how and who decided which black slaves get to be free.
    I like how you just ignore your stupidity. Good way to go through life.

By Congress passing a constitutional amendment. Not at all the same.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I like how you just ignore your stupidity. Good way to go through life.

By Congress passing a constitutional amendment. Not at all the same.
    That isn't what I asked, dumbass.

I guess there's no use in explaining this to you so I suggest watching "Hidden Figures". Maybe then it'll finally click in your head, hopefully.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That isn't what I asked, dumbass.

I guess there's no use in explaining this to you so I suggest watching "Hidden Figures". Maybe then it'll finally click in your head, hopefully.
    I answered your fucking question So i get now why the fuck youre confused. You can't seem to remember what the fuck you just wrote and you get snarky with me. Again this is why I treat leftists the way I do.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I answered your fucking question Soni see now why the fuck your confused. You can't seem to remember what the fuck you just wrote and you get snarky with me. Again this is why I treat leftists the way I do.
    I didn't say ALL black slaves, dumbass. I said how and who decided which black slaves can go free. READ AGAIN.

You said this: "How and who decided which blacks got around the "system"?"

You seem to have this notion that "systemic racism" means NO black is able to succeed.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't say ALL black slaves, dumbass. I said how and who decided which black slaves can go free. READ AGAIN.

You said this: "How and who decided which blacks got around the "system"?"

You seem to have this notion that "systemic racism" means NO black is able to succeed.
    A "system"intended to oppress that doesn't oppress all those it intends to oppress isn't really much info a system now is it. And if people back then could succeed even if they were black then it should be much easier today for blacks to succeed unless your claiming America is still systemically racist. But I have to suffer through that bitch Lebronda James tell me how scared he is to leave his house or that whore Michele Obama bin laden telling now how bad her kids have it. It's like you people just say whatever shit comes into your heads no matter how fucking insane it is.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A "system"intended to oppress that doesn't oppress all those it intends to oppress isn't really much info a system now is it. And if people back then could succeed even if they were black then it should be much easier today for blacks to succeed unless your claiming America is still systemically racist. But I have to suffer through that bitch Lebronda James tell me how scared he is to leave his house or that whore Michele Obama bin laden telling now how bad her kids have it. It's like you people just say whatever shit comes into your heads no matter how fucking insane it is.
    You don't speak for black people.

And nobody claimed that black people cannot succeed while oppressed. Plenty of people have succeeded despite their bad backgrounds. In fact I'd say it makes them stronger.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't speak for black people.

And nobody claimed that black people cannot succeed while oppressed. Plenty of people have succeeded despite their bad backgrounds. In fact I'd say it makes them stronger.
    Neither do you. Glad that's settled

So then succeeding today should be even easier.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Neither do you. Glad that's settled

So then succeeding today should be even easier.
    Who said it isn't easier?