Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox News says Mueller report did NOT clear Trump

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    To get to the truth, if he had decided Swampy was innocent, he could have said so, could not do so the other way around.

He determined that would be up to Congress to do something about, as he could not indict.
    Complete nonsense. His job isn't too prove innocence you idiot. How the hell are you a lawyer? His job is to see if the EVIDENCE is strong enough to bring charges.

Again, he absolutely, 100%, could have concluded indictment was warranted. The DoJ then would have waited until Trump was out of office to do so. Basic law you moron.

There is nothing that said Mueller couldn't reach conclusions.

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    well those the rules allow him to indict

they cant indict a sitting president

OR

do you claim he can?
    He can indeed reach the conclusion that the evidence was indictment. The fact that the DoJ would postpone the indictment is irrelevant.

3. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Complete nonsense. His job isn't too prove innocence you idiot. How the hell are you a lawyer? His job is to see if the EVIDENCE is strong enough to bring charges.

Again, he absolutely, 100%, could have concluded indictment was warranted. The DoJ then would have waited until Trump was out of office to do so. Basic law you moron.

Sure not, liar.

“So that was Justice Department policy. Those were the principles under which we operated. And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime.”

“As set forth in the report, after the investigation, if we had confidence that the president did not clearly commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not.”

He reached 10 conclusions

FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION”

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
    B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
    C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
    D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
    E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
    F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
    H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
    I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
    J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
    K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen

4. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

[QUOTE=domer76;3096923]

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
    how is that obstruction of justice, other than in lala land
    B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
    which conduct is that nutjob?
    C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
    we're only three in and you've claimed twice that a reaction is obstruction, and you wonder why we all think you're a triggered cupcake?
    D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
    last I checked trump can fire anyone he wants to first of all, and secondly I think Comey's incompetence is beyond being able to dispute, no?

E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
    but he didn't huh nutbags, he could have right, but didn't.. I'm trying to follow your triggered babble I really am
    F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
    that's just a lie, he said repeatedly he wanted it to finish because he did nothing wrong, but pointing out what a waste of time and resource it was... RIGHT AGAIN wasn't he tiny?
    H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
    What ?^^^^
    I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
    why would he deny he tried to do something that he could have done anytime he wanted to, ina n instant, that ^^^makes about as much sense as paying for your education did to your parents probably
    J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
    ^^^ what? did you take your meds? they're in a cup at the desk
    K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen
    what doe's that even mean?

you have too much time on your hands, ever think about knitting flower boy?
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

5. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Getin the ring;3096948]
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

how is that obstruction of justice, other than in lala land

which conduct is that nutjob?

we're only three in and you've claimed twice that a reaction is obstruction, and you wonder why we all think you're a triggered cupcake?

last I checked trump can fire anyone he wants to first of all, and secondly I think Comey's incompetence is beyond being able to dispute, no?

but he didn't huh nutbags, he could have right, but didn't.. I'm trying to follow your triggered babble I really am

that's just a lie, he said repeatedly he wanted it to finish because he did nothing wrong, but pointing out what a waste of time and resource it was... RIGHT AGAIN wasn't he tiny?

What ?^^^^

why would he deny he tried to do something that he could have done anytime he wanted to, ina n instant, that ^^^makes about as much sense as paying for your education did to your parents probably

^^^ what? did you take your meds? they're in a cup at the desk

what doe's that even mean?

you have too much time on your hands, ever think about knitting flower boy?
    Read Volume II the report, lazy assed moron. It’s all there.

6. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,737 Times in 14,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Where in the report does it say that
    Read it.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,737 Times in 14,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

LMAO. And indictment is warranted in a case where the individual is above the law? That's funny.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

8. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Southern Chicken,

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    A prosecutor either finds enough evidence to charge someone or he doesn’t. He doesn't make a list for the house to go after someone.

He knows that if he doesn't make a conclusion about on whether to charge or not it is left up to the Atty. General to make a conclusion.
    I disagree.

Mueller indeed left it up to the house to proceed with charges if they deem fit. He did so create a list of possible infractions. He stated that he is prevented from bringing an indictment against a sitting president.

The AG is likewise unable to indict the president. That task is left up to the house.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    Yes that is what the heads of the DOJ said in the following:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wil...-investigation
    That is not DOJ policy. He said that was his own personal feelings.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    But that’s kind of it lol.

It’s a policy and it’s open to interpretation. The reason presidents should be immune from indictment is because state Attorneys General could file bogus indictments against a president for partisan reasons. So rather than opening that Pandoras Box it was decided presidents should be immune from indictments—while serving. Makes perfect sense and it’s a good rule.

Sadly, presidents aren’t immune from partisan Witch Hunts.

At any rate, note that says *nothing* about presidents being immune from criminal conclusions or determinations that arise out of investigations. A conclusion is not an indictment. Mullet is totally on his own with that one. There is NO reason Mullet couldn’t have concluded Trump’s actions were worthy of indictment and then *plainly stated* it as such.

But he left us this Mumbo-jumbo about Trump being not not guilty of obstruction. I challenge anyone to cite another single instance where a federal prosecutor ended with such an absurd proclamation. And along with it, the so-called ten instances of obstruction which are actually ten potential instances of obstruction.

It’s very easy to get the idea it was done in order to give House Democrats something to work with. In fact, that’s the most plausible explanation for the contortions.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Hello Southern Chicken,

I disagree.

Mueller indeed left it up to the house to proceed with charges if they deem fit. He did so create a list of possible infractions. He stated that he is prevented from bringing an indictment against a sitting president.

The AG is likewise unable to indict the president. That task is left up to the house.
    Hello politalker.

The special counsel sends the report to the AG not to congress. The AG explains it to congress.

For your review please read this thoroughly or this is a wasted exercise

https://www.brookings.edu/testimonie...l-regulations/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Southern Chicken For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-13-2019)

13. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    But that’s kind of it lol.

It’s a policy and it’s open to interpretation. The reason presidents should be immune from indictment is because state Attorneys General could file bogus indictments against a president for partisan reasons. So rather than opening that Pandoras Box it was decided presidents should be immune from indictments—while serving. Makes perfect sense and it’s a good rule.

Sadly, presidents aren’t immune from partisan Witch Hunts.

At any rate, note that says *nothing* about presidents being immune from criminal conclusions or determinations that arise out of investigations. A conclusion is not an indictment. Mullet is totally on his own with that one. There is NO reason Mullet couldn’t have concluded Trump’s actions were worthy of indictment and then *plainly stated* it as such.

But he left us this Mumbo-jumbo about Trump being not not guilty of obstruction. I challenge anyone to cite another single instance where a federal prosecutor ended with such an absurd proclamation. And along with it, the so-called ten instances of obstruction which are actually ten potential instances of obstruction.

It’s very easy to get the idea it was done in order to give House Democrats something to work with. In fact, that’s the most plausible explanation for the contortions.
    see my link

14. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"The Attorney General has full control over the assignment to a special counsel of additional jurisdiction (section 600.4(b)) that is “necessary in order to fully investigate and resolve the matters assigned, or to investigate new matters that come to light” during a special counsel’s investigation. A special counsel is to consult with the Attorney General, who will then “determine whether to include the additional matters within the Special Counsel’s jurisdiction or assign them elsewhere.”

15. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

How many times will the idiots spit out this stupidity?

'We didn't prove 100% he was innocent, so please keep speculating. We didn't have enough evidence to indict, but hey... Guilty until proven innocent!'
    They had plenty to indict and would have if they could have.

16. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

Wrong. First, that is a DOJ guideline. Second, Mueller was still able to recommend indictment... it simply would have been delayed until Trump was out of office under the guideline.

So you are incorrect. Mueller could have reached the conclusion if he felt he had the evidence.
    He has the evidence and gave it to congress, it's their responsibility.