Thread: Biden tries to channel a dead congresswoman

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Biden tries to channel a dead congresswoman

The White House was again put on the defensive by President Biden on Wednesday after the president's search for deceased Rep. Jackie Walorski, R-Ind. — whose death he had previously mourned — baffled viewers and reporters alike. .....

On Wednesday, during the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health, Biden appeared to search for [Jackie] Walorski, who died in a car accident last month.....

I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like … Senator Braun, Senator Booker, Representative … Jackie, Jackie are you here?" Biden said, searching for the late congresswoman. "I think she was going to be here to help make this a reality." ....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh-...ist-walk-backs

========================================

Seriously Biden is not well. His brain is toast. He mourned Jackie Walorski's death in August when she was killed in a car wreck and in September he doesn't remember she is dead.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Bigdog (09-30-2022), TOP (09-30-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Harris is making alliances with North Korea and Biden is channeling dead people. God help us.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Bigdog (09-30-2022), goat (09-29-2022), Lightbringer (09-29-2022), TOP (09-30-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

WHEN
    IS
    TRUMP
    GOING
    TO
    TELL
    US
    MORE
    ABOUT
    THE
    REVOLUTIONARY
    WAR
    PATRIOTS
    WHO
    TOOK
    BACK
    THE
    AIRPORTS
    FROM
    THE
    BRITISH
    ????

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

LurchAddams (10-05-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    WHEN
    IS
    TRUMP
    GOING
    TO
    TELL
    US
    MORE
    ABOUT
    THE
    REVOLUTIONARY
    WAR
    PATRIOTS
    WHO
    TOOK
    BACK
    THE
    AIRPORTS
    FROM
    THE
    BRITISH
    ????

TRUMP!

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Bigdog (09-30-2022), ExpressLane (09-30-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

WHEN
    IS
    TRUMP
    Yes he said a lot of stupid things but he's no longer president. Not sure if you are aware of that.
    Brandon is and there's no doubt, he's not all there. I think you know that. We all know it. It's obvious.
    I saw my mother's mental decline from Alzheimer's and there's no denying the obvious.
    Compare Brandon from him "campaigning" from his basement through to now, to Reagan in his last year when some say he was in an early stage of Alzheimer's. Reagan could still give a rousing, coherent speech lime he did at the'88 RNC. Brandon is waaaay farther gone.
    I actually know a lady who's is well along with Alzheimer's and I see a lot of similarities between her and Brandon.
    If Brandon doesn't step down I just hope there's a committee that can somehow steer him to the end of his term.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 09-30-2022 at 12:03 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (10-03-2022), ExpressLane (09-30-2022), TOP (09-30-2022)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Nomad is a Q guy? No way!!!!
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Yes he said a lot of stupid things but he's no longer president. Not sure if you are aware of that.
    Brandon is and there's no doubt, he's not all there. I think you know that. We all know it. It's obvious.
    I saw my mother's mental decline from Alzheimer's and there's no denying the obvious.
    Compare Brandon from him "campaigning" from his basement through to now, to Reagan in his last year when some say he was in an early stage of Alzheimer's. Reagan could still give a rousing, coherent speech lime he did at the'88 RNC. Brandon is waaaay farther gone.
    I actually know a lady who's is well along with Alzheimer's and I see a lot of similarities between her and Brandon.
    If Brandon doesn't step down I just hope there's a committee that can somehow steer him to the end of his term.
    If he steps down...

...this is what we get
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. The Following User Groans At RB 60 For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (10-05-2022)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-30-2022)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    TRUMP!

You assholes already DID shit a President.

As for being "better", I guess in terms of being a PIECE OF SHIT, nobody was or ever will be "better" than Dumpster Donnie.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

LurchAddams (10-05-2022)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Americans have finally woke up to the fact he is bat shit crazy and has some mental issues
    Doc Dutch finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

18. The Following User Groans At Stringfellow Hawk For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (10-05-2022)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BS.

Joe is sharper on his worst days than Trump is on his best.

When Trump was bumbling and fumbling with words that were too big or complex for his decaying, underdeveloped brain to handle, his cult followers not only turned a blind eye, but continued to worship him like their messiah.

And as for him not being President anymore... he is the defacto leader of the Republican Party.

He is their front runner candidate for 2024 and is still travelling around the country spewing crap and lies about the last election.

Not sure if you are aware of that.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

LurchAddams (10-05-2022)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump doesn't control the nuclear football Biden does. Let's hope he doesn't fumble.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (10-03-2022)

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stringfellow Hawk View Post
    Americans have finally woke up to the fact he is bat shit crazy and has some mental issues
    Well, not all of them are awake. Look at the idiot above and below you.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Stringfellow Hawk (10-03-2022)

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The White House was again put on the defensive by President Biden on Wednesday after the president's search for deceased Rep. Jackie Walorski, R-Ind. — whose death he had previously mourned — baffled viewers and reporters alike. .....

On Wednesday, during the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health, Biden appeared to search for [Jackie] Walorski, who died in a car accident last month.....

I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like … Senator Braun, Senator Booker, Representative … Jackie, Jackie are you here?" Biden said, searching for the late congresswoman. "I think she was going to be here to help make this a reality." ....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh-...ist-walk-backs

========================================

Seriously Biden is not well. His brain is toast. He mourned Jackie Walorski's death in August when she was killed in a car wreck and in September he doesn't remember she is dead.
    Hilarious. This reminds of the time years ago when the imbecile Biden was giving a speech and was talking about some person and the imbecile asked the person to stand up. Come to find out the person is wheelchair bound. The imbecile has always been an imbecile but now he's a feeble diaper wearing imbecile. Lucky us.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

ExpressLane (09-30-2022)

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

BS.

Joe is sharper on his worst days than Trump is on his best.
    Define sharp. Biden is incoherent. I'm not concerned w/ comparing Biden to Trump. No idea why you are. Well , actually I do. TDS. From another thread:
    No matter what the topic is they always invoke Trump! or MAGA as their go-to default argument.
    When Trump was bumbling and fumbling with words that were too big or complex for his decaying, underdeveloped brain to handle, his cult followers not only turned a blind eye, but continued to worship him like their messiah.
    What's that got to do with Biden's obvious mental decline? Why do you even invoke Trump when the conversation is about Biden's continued decline which was apparent before he was elected? TDS.
    And as for him not being President anymore... he is the defacto leader of the Republican Party.
    That's republicans' problem. We're discussing the fact that our present president has serious mental deficiencies, not the former president.
    So what's that got to do with Biden's obvious mental decline? Why do you even invoke Trump when the conversation is about Biden's continued decline which was apparent before he was elected? Oh yeah, TDS.
    He is their front runner candidate for 2024 and is still travelling around the country spewing crap and lies about the last election.

Not sure if you are aware of that.
    Of course I am. But...What's that got to do with Biden's obvious mental decline?

29. The Following User Groans At anonymoose For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (10-05-2022)