Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: And The Last Trump Sign Quietly Vanished.

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Iron-Merc,

Only in some alternate universe.

I would be really surprised if history doesn't rate Trump as the absolute worst. He is an angry, mean, vindictive man who, if anybody criticizes him in any way, plays the victim card and puts on this totally fake Mr. Innocent act which can be seen through like glass from a mile away.

I had him figured for a complete fool when he turned 30 as a billionaire and didn't retire right then and there to live a life of ease. He had it made 100 times over. He had no need to ever work again. But he couldn't stop. Obviously it wasn't for the money; so it had to be for bragging rights. He got plenty of beautiful women, but loved none of them. They were like toys to him which he grew tired of and cheated on every one of them. What a fool.

Basically, the power he had went to his head.

And it's not like his work was making any great contribution to the world. He built luxury hotels, condos and golf courses. He spent his whole life catering to the rich, made no meaningful contribution to society other than providing new forms of luxury and pass times for the richest. He served the desires of the .01%.

The only perceivable point to his life's work was for bragging rights, a very shallow calling.

It's hard to understand why he didn't simply stop at age 30, invest everything, and just sit back and enjoy life, find a woman he could really love, raise a family he could provide for and spend meaningful time with. But no. He hired nannies to look after the kids as he spent his whole life obsessing over getting more money, even though he already had more than enough to live a life of total luxury. He wasn't interested in spending any time with his children until they grew up. His only interest in Ivanka as a child was wondering how big her boobs were going to be.

He only ran for President for the free publicity to further his brand, his name. And now he has messed that up too. His brand has lost nearly all it's value since the world has scrutinized just what sort of man he is. Customers are fleeing his businesses now that they are learning more about the man.

He only became President because all the attention at his rallies went to his head. Having thousands of people cheering for his hateful rhetoric went to his head and he forgot that he should not live a public life because he has so many skeletons in the closet. Melania knew better. She was pissed at him for going through with becoming President. You could see it in her eyes on the night of the inaugural ball.

It was obvious he didn't originally intend to become President when he offered Kasich 'the most powerful Vice Presidency ever." Kasich knew a bad deal when he saw it and promptly turned it down. Kasich has a good head on his shoulders. BTW, Republican Kasich came out in favor of impeachment.
    He's a pathological narcissist. Everything he does or says is to feed his narcissism. Nothing else matters to him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-22-2019)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello rjhenn,

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Especially since the economy is deteriorating due to his trade policy.
    Can you imagine how low his approval rating would go if the economy crashed?

The economy is the ONLY thing keeping him in office. If it weren't for inheriting a great economy there would be little to like. And make no mistake. It wasn't his hateful immigration policy that produced the good economy. It wasn't like keeping the people out who take the least desirable jobs all of a sudden made all the difference with the economy. The economy began to build under Obama with sensible policy (that Republicans disagreed with at the time) and it continued to build, slowly but surely, the remaining 7 years Obama was in office, and then has continued that build despite Trump's trade wars, which have hurt the economy slightly. Imagine how good it would be if we didn't have the trade wars!

Talk about believing in all the wrong things. Trump fans own that.

Trump is just one recession away from getting tossed out of office. He better hope there is no major crash any time soon.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Ya right .... Obama just threw $10 trillion at the economy .

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Funny, Trump is increasing the debt faster than Obama did and you're just fine with that.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello rjhenn,

Can you imagine how low his approval rating would go if the economy crashed?

The economy is the ONLY thing keeping him in office. If it weren't for inheriting a great economy there would be little to like. And make no mistake. It wasn't his hateful immigration policy that produced the good economy. It wasn't like keeping the people out who take the least desirable jobs all of a sudden made all the difference with the economy. The economy began to build under Obama with sensible policy (that Republicans disagreed with at the time) and it continued to build, slowly but surely, the remaining 7 years Obama was in office, and then has continued that build despite Trump's trade wars, which have hurt the economy slightly. Imagine how good it would be if we didn't have the trade wars!

Talk about believing in all the wrong things. Trump fans own that.

Trump is just one recession away from getting tossed out of office. He better hope there is no major crash any time soon.
    If only we can get rid of him before he crashes the economy. 3rd quarter projection is for 2.1% GDP growth, with 4th quarter projection at 1.8%. At least it is, hopefully, staying positive.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Funny, Trump is increasing the debt faster than Obama did and you're just fine with that.

The interest on the national debt is how much the federal government must pay on outstanding public debt each year. The interest on the debt is $479 billion. That's from the federal budget for fiscal year 2020 that runs from October 1, 2019, through September 30, 2020.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The interest on the national debt is how much the federal government must pay on outstanding public debt each year. The interest on the debt is $479 billion. That's from the federal budget for fiscal year 2020 that runs from October 1, 2019, through September 30, 2020.
    And what does that diversion have to do with anything?

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don’t think the interest racks up our debt ?

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And BTW .... no he hasn’t !

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

So you were in a coma when Obama got into office facing a 2nd great depression? Warren will have to fix Trump's mess. Trump is a buffoon.

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    So you were in a coma when Obama got into office facing a 2nd great depression? Warren will have to fix Trump's mess. Trump is a buffoon.
    No I saw exactly why we had a depression . In my own neighborhood a year or more before it hit .

Illegal aliens buying $500.000 homes driving junk cars ..... no surprise when they couldn’t pay their mortgages !

Wasn’t it the Government that made banks give them loans ?

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And BTW .... no he hasn’t !
    He's certainly trying to.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No I saw exactly why we had a depression . In my own neighborhood a year or more before it hit .

Illegal aliens buying $500.000 homes driving junk cars ..... no surprise when they couldn’t pay their mortgages !

Wasn’t it the Government that made banks give them loans ?
    Nobody 'made' the banks do anything. The banks thought that they could make easy money with no risk. They were wrong and we all paid for their greed.

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello rjhenn,

If only we can get rid of him before he crashes the economy. 3rd quarter projection is for 2.1% GDP growth, with 4th quarter projection at 1.8%. At least it is, hopefully, staying positive
    Wow. The 4th quarter is usually supposed to be strong, with the holiday spending factored in. That doesn't sound very good.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nobody 'made' the banks do anything. The banks thought that they could make easy money with no risk. They were wrong and we all paid for their greed.

Look up ....Community Reinvestment Act . The Government made them do it .