Thread: Goodnight, Poor Harvard!

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,378 Times in 52,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    She s initiates conflict when none is called for. A classic bitch.

Not really any difference from you in that respect.
    JFC. Now you are playing dumbass like your white supremacist friends and fellow misogynists. What you call "initiates conflict" is simply TOW standing up to Pedo Nazis, antisemitics, White Supremacists, anyone who advocates harm to innocent Americans You don't have a problem when your White Supremacist friends do it. Why do you have a conniption when TOW does it? Is it because she's a woman?

I stand up to wrong and people who want to harm innocent Americans. Do you have an example of me initiating conflict, anymouse?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-22-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-22-2022)

3. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    *blush*

Well, I do have to confess that, being on the small side, I've often had to resort to poison over fisticuffs.
    A win is a win!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-22-2022)

5. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,168 Times in 14,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    You couldn’t care less about the abuse Native women endure in their villages. That’s patently obvious.
    There is a new seriesc out called Alaskan Daily. It's about a New York ace reporter that get screwed over and quits an old boss intices her to come to a small paper to pursue a story about native women that are getting killed and forgotten. Any so far I like it. Only 6 episodes so far. Hilary Swank is the lead in real life she has just discovered she is pregnant with twins and she is 48 so I'm not sure how they will handle that.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

6. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,337 Times in 53,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    So you asked them if they went to school in Turkey and NOT in the US though. Right?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Taichiliberal (12-22-2022)

8. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    JFC. Now you are playing dumbass like your white supremacist friends and fellow misogynists. What you call "initiates conflict" is simply TOW standing up to Pedo Nazis, antisemitics, White Supremacists, anyone who advocates harm to innocent Americans You don't have a problem when your White Supremacist friends do it. Why do you have a conniption when TOW does it? Is it because she's a woman?

I stand up to wrong and people who want to harm innocent Americans. Do you have an example of me initiating conflict, anymouse?
    Moose thinks that me replying to something he writes to me is "initiating contact." Typical stalker nonsense. He really, REALLY hates when his brag-posts about pleasuring Native women are mentioned. I wonder why?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-22-2022)

10. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,168 Times in 14,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you can't keep track with your lies so you deflect.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 12-22-2022 at 08:08 PM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. The Following User Groans At ExpressLane For This Awful Post:

Diesel (12-22-2022)

12. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Moose thinks that me replying to something he writes to me is "initiating contact." Typical stalker nonsense. He really, REALLY hates when his brag-posts about pleasuring Native women are mentioned. I wonder why?
    Stalker? No.

OTOH, he's clearly a weak-minded misogynist.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-22-2022)

14. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Any danger that you might actually address the disgusting way professor Roland Fry was treated by the likes of Claudine Gay and her cohorts? I suspect not sadly. She was directly responsible for having him suspended for two years without salary on trumped up sexual harassment charges.

Gustave Bo is exactly right about people like you. “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them."
    Trumped up!?!? He agreed he harassed them. If you read the article, he has quite the record at Harvard and not all of it's good. And the school still took him back.

“I apologize for the insensitive and inappropriate comments that led to my suspension, which I regret deeply and which brought shame on the department and disrepute on me personally,” Fryer wrote.

“I didn’t appreciate the inherent power dynamics in my interactions, which led me to act in ways that I now realize were deeply inappropriate for someone in my position.”

Fryer added that he spent nearly a year and a half in executive coaching and “proposed a plan to both make amends and ensure this never happens again.” He wrote that he also apologized to the complainants separately."

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2021/7/7/fryer-returns-from-suspension/

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-22-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-22-2022)

16. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Trumped up!?!? He agreed he harassed them. If you read the article, he has quite the record at Harvard and not all of it's good. And the school still took him back.

“I apologize for the insensitive and inappropriate comments that led to my suspension, which I regret deeply and which brought shame on the department and disrepute on me personally,” Fryer wrote.

“I didn’t appreciate the inherent power dynamics in my interactions, which led me to act in ways that I now realize were deeply inappropriate for someone in my position.”

Fryer added that he spent nearly a year and a half in executive coaching and “proposed a plan to both make amends and ensure this never happens again.” He wrote that he also apologized to the complainants separately."

Oh good. Some other intelligent, assertive woman gets to be the impotent, angry Incel target now. Thanks for taking one for the team, CF.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-22-2022), Doc Dutch (12-22-2022)

18. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Oh good. Some other intelligent, assertive woman gets to be the impotent, angry Incel target now. Thanks for taking one for the team, CF.
    LOL. Reading a woman-bashing thread is like catnip to me. Problem is, there are so many of them, and so little time.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (12-22-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-23-2022)

20. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor pathetic Reichwingers. You all never had a shot at getting into Harvard anyways, and you constantly denigrate those who went, so what do you care anyways?

And you wonder why us normal ppl see you for the racists that you are.
    Tommy Primo has shown a near psychotic need to parrot the attempted pseudo-intellectual bigoted/racist bilge that permeates American society. Given his professed personal status....an ex-patriot Britain living in Thailand, one has to wonder why, as any such diatribes regarding his homeland or current residence is virtually non-existent. The label "Sock Puppet" comes to mind.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-23-2022), ThatOwlWoman (12-23-2022)

22. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think that physicians who post on forums that vaccines are bad and people should take horse dewormers probably should not talk about other physicians.
    Oh for God's sakes, STOP PARROTING BS! TWO types of ivermectin....one for animals, one for humans. Despite media blackout, ivermectin did and does have a success rate in treating the original COVID, much less it's current variants. I for one can give personal testament to this.....and so can many board certified medical doctors and scientists. Period.

That you have INCREASING reports of adverse affects of covid vaccines, that you have a marked increase of cardiac related deaths of athletes and such right after the push for vaccinations and vaccination mandates should tell you something other than coincidence. Remember, ALL of the Covid vaccines are done under emergency basis...they would NOT pass the muster under the usual FDA rules. Period.

Sorry for the side track, but you opened the door on this.

Back to the OP....more attempts from our ex-National Front flunkie to hit the faux battle cry of "affirmative action" in a token, back handed way. Sad.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

23. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL. Reading a woman-bashing thread is like catnip to me. Problem is, there are so many of them, and so little time.
    The fact that Claudine Gay is a woman is totally incidental, the real message is don't upset the powers that be with information they don't want to hear. I noticed that you've ignored that there are other players involved in his character assassination, both male and female, but that has been totally dismissed by you.

You've also not mentioned his crime study which most believe, not you apparently, was the catalyst for these trumped up charges.

An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force

https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-23-2022 at 05:21 AM.

24. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

He had no choice, universities these days are like medieval Star Chambers albeit they've abandoned the use of red hot pokers and racks. The Crimson is a Harvard super-woke student run magazine, do you really expect me to believe anything they say, seriously?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 12-22-2022 at 11:09 PM.

25. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

McRocket (12-23-2022)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Into the Night (12-23-2022)

27. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post

Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2...om-suspension/

He had no choice, universities these days are like medieval Star Chambers albeit they've abandoned the use of hot pokers and racks.
    Man, you must be smoking some serious crack to think you can pass off your supposition and conjecture based blather for excuses of your boy. Christie assessment was dead on target, dealing in FACT. Deal with it.

George Orwell

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-23-2022)