Thread: Republicans Need to Get Rid of Trump to Win in 2024

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 420 Times in 386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    More RNC club language from you, I see.

A "DNC club victory" in 2024 is no different than a "RNC club victory" in 2024. They both will implement the same shitty economic policies that have harmed the working class for a number of decades now. Ever wonder how and why the "Rust Belt" got its name? And yes, I live in the Rust Belt so I have seen firsthand how the DNC/RNC club economic policies have harmed manufacturing in my State.

I am not to blame for the leadership failings of the Republican Party. I am not to blame for actually taking a stand against the Uniparty DNC/RNC club system that doesn't give a damn about me.
    No you are not to blame for the leadership failings of the republican party. You and your kind may well be credit for the success of the democratic party but you won't be blamed for the republicans.

Thank you and make sure if those nasty republicans don't nominate your Velveeta man you show them by writing in his name.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Hey, with your logic, and refusal to accept reality, Trump could win as an independent, if he didn’t, you, and Trump, can just say he did, and solve that problem
    I'm sure if you ask Trump after he loses he will tell you he won. He will tell you he always wins.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Biden's "green new deal" energy policies, for starters.
    We are currently producing more crude oil than at ANY time under Trump. He has already broken that record. The right likes to say he has a bad energy policy while we are harvesting more fossil fuels right now than we ever have.

Minimum wage laws are price controls. They only cause shortages, harming the working class.
    That is fucking stupid.

Unions largely just bleed their companies dry these days, harming the working class
    Biden is the one who just told rail workers to get fucked, you aren't striking and republicans are pissed he is doing what they would want him to do.

The Uniparty is to blame for shitty healthcare.
    There is no uniparty and we would have universal healthcare now if it were not for republicans.

The Uniparty is to blame for massive debt.
    No such animal

Indoctrination is not education. Forcing taxpayers to pay for schooling/indoctrination for their whole lives, of which they only make use of for a number of years, is harming the working class.
    Without public education being funded by everyone we would end up with a population with your intelligence and we would be doomed.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I hope you are correct, but I think they might wholesale abandon him and pretend he never existed.
    I think if he dropped dead his idiot followers would still write his name in, they are that fuckin stupid.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I think we are stuck with Biden, and I think Trump would lose to him again, but I also think its unlikely Trump will be nominated by the Republicans.
    One hell of a lot of trump nazi's are going to be mighty pissed if republicans don't nominate him and they won't be voting for anyone else.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Street Glider View Post
    And that's where the GOP stands the best chance of unseating Biden.

DeSantis could beat Biden...
    No he can't. He is an ignorant shithead that likes to ban books and ship immigrants around the country on the taxpayers dime for no reason. He won't have the support around the country to win a general election. and as much as the ignorant right likes to say Biden is horrible, he isn't. Not many presidents defeated an incumbent, stopped a worthless war, passed major legislation and came away from a mid-term picking up a seat in the senate and damn near holding the house. That is historic, he's already in the top 20 presidents whether the right likes to bash him or not.

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not so sure about that.

Biden's poor performance on almost every front has shaken many liberal voters. My daughter and son-in-law are both staunch democrats, and neither is planning on voting for Biden, Harris or Newsom.

I think it would be willy to assume they're the only two democrats in America with that mindset...
    Poor performance where? He has accomplished what no president in recent memory has. This economy and inflation is worldwide and far worse elsewhere than it is here and it's going down now. gas is going down, everything is. Saying poor performance is bullshit. If your son in law and daughter are staunch democrats you are a fucking liar because they will be voting for Biden.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. Won't happen... So long as current (s)electioneering practices of Democrats and Republicans continue, Republicans are never going to win the Presidency (currently the Office of the Chief Puppet) ever again.

Voters cannot beat ballots.
    I think you may be right there. Republican support from minorities really sucks because repubs are a bunch of fucking bigots and those minorities won't be the minority much longer. Hispanics will be the majority by 2050 so the closer we get to that the less chance you will see any republican win a national election.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How's our border doin'?

It's like a sieve.

How's the economy? Is this rampant inflation working for you?

The guy's a mumbling disaster...
    Our border is doing just fine but with our zero birth rate it would do us some good if we let a few million immigrate here. Only the fucking bigoted republican is so against letting them in. We would have just about the hardest group of workers you could possibly imagine and we could use them.

The economy is doing one hell of a lot better than the rest of the world who are suffering far worse inflation than we are. Only the ignorant republican tries to blame Biden for inflation, that is plain bullshit.

You like to claim he's mumbling but he is so much sharper than the fucking juvenile asshole you support it's not funny. when trump speaks he sounds like a fucking 3rd grader.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really?

I wasn't paying almost six bucks for a dozen eggs when Trump was in office. I wasn't paying $4 a gallon for gasoline or $4.50 for a loaf of bread when Trump was in office.

And are you so stupid that you don't see that Trump's focus on the border was far superior to anything Biden has done? Because you're blind as a fuckin' bat if you can't...
    If trump was still in office you would be and any economist would tell you the same thing. You are just too fucking stupid to think trump would have been able to prevent the inflation we have.

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Because they all failed.

Every single one failed.

Trump ended the longest period of economic expansion in our country's history.

Trump ended the Bull Market.

Trump ended the longest consecutive period of job creation in our country's history.

Trump added $8T to the debt in 4 years after you screamed about Obama adding that much in 8.

Trump's tax cut led to a decline in capital investment, a manufacturing recession that cost 300,00 jobs, and an actual recession that started the month before any COVID lockdowns.

Trump also made a deal with the Taliban that released 5,000 Taliban prisoners, then took no steps to follow through on the withdrawal he agreed to, leaving a mess for Biden to clean up.

Trump's border policy of family separation did not deter migrants, nor did forcing them to stay in Mexico. Trump also saw the largest increase in fentanyl coming across the border, while Biden catches it.

Trump lied about COVID and those COVID lies proliferated among your Nazi pals and killed so many of them that it made the difference in dozens of races all around the country, but specifically in AZ; AZ saw 30K COVID deaths, but the margins for all the statewide races were much narrower than that, which means your COVID lies killed enough pervert Republican voters that you handed election victories to the Democrats. In AZ, Hobbs won by just 17,000 votes, in a state where 30,000 died of COVID, and most of those deaths were in pervert Republican areas.

Good work there, moron.
    When you decide you can have a reasonable discussion, let me know...
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

When you decide you can have a reasonable discussion, let me know...
    You're just a fucking phony baloney and I see right fucking through this pathetic act of yours.

You might fool your pervert pals but you don't fool me.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    I think if he dropped dead his idiot followers would still write his name in, they are that fuckin stupid.
    What do you think of the idiot followers of Tony DeLuca who re-elected him in Pennsylvania despite the fact he died in October?

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're just a fucking phony baloney and I see right fucking through this pathetic act of yours.
    What act is that, dick?

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh I am doing something about it...ridiculing you and mocking your transparent attempt to rebrand yourself after a virtual lifetime of failures on JPP.
    Been here a year, dipshit...

The reason I know you're full of shit is because you scream about election fraud, but did nothing about it when given the chance.
    You'll die an old man before you find a post of mine complaining about election fraud...