Thread: in just 3 hrs jury finds Proud Boy guilty of multiple felonies, prison bound

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default in just 3 hrs jury finds Proud Boy guilty of multiple felonies, prison bound

Jury finds self-proclaimed Proud Boy Alan Swinney guilty of assault, menacing, unlawful use of firearm

A jury Tuesday found Alan Swinney, a self-proclaimed Proud Boy, guilty of assault, menacing and unlawful use of a weapon for pulling out a loaded revolver, firing paintballs and spraying bear mace at counterprotesters in Portland last year.

Prosecutors called him a “one man police force,” and “vigilante cowboy,” while Swinney and his lawyer argued he was just acting in self-defense against “agitators” who wouldn’t stop harassing him….The jury found Swinney, 51, guilty of 11 of 12 charges: one count of second-degree assault, three counts of unlawful use of a weapon, pointing a firearm at another, attempted second-degree assault, two counts of unlawful use of mace, fourth-degree assault, attempted fourth-degree assault and menacing.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/202...f-firearm.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-07-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Jury finds self-proclaimed Proud Boy Alan Swinney guilty of assault, menacing, unlawful use of firearm

A jury Tuesday found Alan Swinney, a self-proclaimed Proud Boy, guilty of assault, menacing and unlawful use of a weapon for pulling out a loaded revolver, firing paintballs and spraying bear mace at counterprotesters in Portland last year.

Prosecutors called him a “one man police force,” and “vigilante cowboy,” while Swinney and his lawyer argued he was just acting in self-defense against “agitators” who wouldn’t stop harassing him….The jury found Swinney, 51, guilty of 11 of 12 charges: one count of second-degree assault, three counts of unlawful use of a weapon, pointing a firearm at another, attempted second-degree assault, two counts of unlawful use of mace, fourth-degree assault, attempted fourth-degree assault and menacing.

WHEN WILL THEY START PROSECUTING THE VIOLENT DEMTHUG PROTESTORS???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Grumpy (10-06-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 8,274 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    It is no fair to you that conspiracy blogs are not admissible as evidence in a trial.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    They will not ... you forget that these were ALL ... Peaceful protest ... and like that black xinn reporter with the fire behind him ... it was just a Peaceful protest.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-06-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

He wanted to start a civil war and now civil society has responded by finding him unfit to be free in civil society.

Long Live Civility!

We have a great country.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

pulling out a loaded revolver, firing paintballs
    his "loaded revolver" was a paintball gun?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”