Thread: "TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 177 - Cost to Taxpayer: About $99,000,000"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    It's not just the cost to taxpayers. It's the fact that he does it to steal taxpayer money for himself via golf cart rentals for Secret Service, housing, etc.
    What Emolument Clause, eh?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (05-25-2019), Phantasmal (05-24-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh because Obama was taking "extravagant vacations" and the Toadstool, otoh, is "working" hard. Seriously. This is what's called "working" now.
    I have yet to meet a liberal who can define working, let alone working hard. From their own personal experience anyway.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Are you going to tell me with a straight face that HRC was honest? How about Obama? Pelosi? and on and on and on.........
    Honest, I don't know, although Hillary was questionable, but the rest, or the vast majority of politicians, are no where near Trump when it comes to dishonesty, as I said, he uses lying as a political vehicle, it is part of his shtick, he knows that even where something is true beyond a doubt he can still lie about it and forty percent of the nation will believe him

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-24-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-24-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Honest, I don't know, although Hillary was questionable, but the rest, or the vast majority of politicians, are no where near Trump when it comes to dishonesty, as I said, he uses lying as a political vehicle, it is part of his shtick, he knows that even where something is true beyond a doubt he can still lie about it and forty percent of the nation will believe him
    That is the definition of a politician. All of them. Do you by any chance know any personally? Have you ever been to DC? Met them? Been to a hearing? Anything like that?

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Where are you talking about all the golf the black BOY played, hypocrite? Is that an abuse of taxpayer money or does he get a pass.
    Are you daft, it is all in the validating source I included in the intial post, Obama, and all past Presidents are Single A in comparison to your messiah Trump

If you are going to participate at least inform yourself before you shoot off your mouth, it only makes you look silly, just doing you a favor

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago: 91
    Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (24 so far): $47,288,000
    Days Trump has spent at Bedminster: 58
    Cost of flights to Bedminster (19 so far): $14,392,000

Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration: 4.9
    Projected visits to golf clubs in four years: 299
    Projected visits in eight years: 598

https://trumpgolfcount.com/#services

On top of that, past Presidents, who don't come close to Trump's taxpayer funded golf junkets, played the majority of time on Military courses, where as Trump is 100% private, his courses, which he charges the Gov't to house associated personnel he takes with him on his trips

The $99,000,000 is close to 225 times the presidential salary Trump's lemmings make a big deal about cause he volunteered not to take the salary

But Trump doesn't lie, must be he meant playing golf where he had to pay instead of US taxpayers

This wouldn't happen if the house kept him in the white house signing legislation. If the house was doing it's job, Trump would be saying, "c'mon guys, start a stupid investigation so I can get some golf in!"
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is the definition of a politician. All of them. Do you by any chance know any personally? Have you ever been to DC? Met them? Been to a hearing? Anything like that?
    No, few, none I can recall, comes close to Trump nor uses lying politically as Trump does nearly daily

Yes, yes, yes, no, and yes, my father was a Ward chairman in a major NE city back in the day, seen all sides of politics

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    This wouldn't happen if the house kept him in the white house signing legislation. If the house was doing it's job, Trump would be saying, "c'mon guys, start a stupid investigation so I can get some golf in!"
    That't bogus too, the House has passed umpteen bills that Mitch has filed away in the bottom drawer of his desk

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, few, none I can recall, comes close to Trump nor uses lying politically as Trump does nearly daily

Yes, yes, yes, no, and yes, my father was a Ward chairman in a major NE city back in the day, seen all sides of politics
    Then you know they all lie like a rug. Less so at the local level, full bore at the national level.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then you know they all lie like a rug. Less so at the local level, full bore at the national level.
    Again, you are skipping over the obvious, no matter how they lie, none, zero, has ever lied to the degree Trump has, you can't name us two who are even in a league close to Trump when it comes to flat out lying

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again, you are skipping over the obvious, no matter how they lie, none, zero, has ever lied to the degree Trump has, you can't name us two who are even in a league close to Trump when it comes to flat out lying
    Really? How about Fat Dead Ted? Barney Frank? Clinton? They all lie. Fortunate for at least the three I just mentioned social media was not a thing. Then no one could hold a candle to them.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    It's Sailor. He's far, FAR to stupid and dishonest to be able to accept the massive abuse and hypocrisy right under his drunk's nose.
    That is because you are arguing with a complete idiot Republican with Sailor Boy!

You should know already that Republican assholes are the only ones with the right to ever criticize, investigate, impeach, or question a president.

The press and the vocal majority are suppose to just lay down and take the Republicans up the butte and allow them to corrupt our government and they are all above the law? Just ask any Republican!

The Republicans do not have to follow any rules or even the letter of the law. They are above all that you know! Just ask Donald Trump!

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    That is because you are arguing with a complete idiot Republican with Sailor Boy!

You should know already that Republican assholes are the only ones with the right to ever criticize, investigate, impeach, or question a president.

The press and the vocal majority are suppose to just lay down and take the Republicans up the butte and allow them to corrupt our government and they are all above the law? Just ask any Republican!

The Republicans do not have to follow any rules or even the letter of the law. They are above all that you know! Just ask Donald Trump!
    LMAO! Keep flapping those limp wrists of yours around Adolf. Perhaps you should use them to give the other mental midget on here Character Assman a reach around. That really is all the both of you seem to be good for.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really? How about Fat Dead Ted? Barney Frank? Clinton? They all lie. Fortunate for at least the three I just mentioned social media was not a thing. Then no one could hold a candle to them.
    Again, no one has ever lied as Trump lies, even when caught in a lie, he lies again attempting to get out of it, you just can't admit the guy is totally dishonest on a scale nowhere near anyone who has come before him

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

LMAO! Keep flapping those limp wrists of yours around Adolf. Perhaps you should use them to give the other mental midget on here Character Assman a reach around. That really is all the both of you seem to be good for.
    Is reach around some kind of Gay term? I figure you sailors are the experts on that, so you should know all about that!

20. The Following User Groans At Adolf_Twitler For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-25-2019)