Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: This may sound a bit racial but...

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dantès View Post
    Clearly you weren't following the conversation very well or you got your comments confused or you don't know what you are talking about. I don't know which it is and don't much care; suffice to say your comment above is factually incorrect! Better luck next time. Maybe if we were adding or subtracting you would fare better! It is clear that Dunn sent a letter and the letter contained the quotation Jarod attributed to Dunn. Those are factual statements. Cawacko simply failed to read the original post accurately. That is all I said. It was clear Jarod attributed the quotation to Dunn. Not as concisely as he might have I admit but he did mention Dunn's name in relation to the statement.
    Go easy...Superfreak can't hold a thought and often gets lost mid-sentence.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Dantès (02-21-2014), Phantasmal (02-21-2014)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pointgold View Post
    Sometimes the truth smarts.
    We got one who will admit his racism.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Go easy...Superfreak can't hold a thought and often gets lost mid-sentence.
    Is that when he starts with calling people idiots?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Is that when he starts with calling people idiots?
    Yep!
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

Clearly you weren't following the conversation very well or you got your comments confused or you don't know what you are talking about. I don't know which it is and don't much care; suffice to say your comment above is factually incorrect! Better luck next time. Maybe if we were adding or subtracting you would fare better! It is clear that Dunn sent a letter and the letter contained the quotation Jarod attributed to Dunn. Those are factual statements. Cawacko simply failed to read the original post accurately. That is all I said. It was clear Jarod attributed the quotation to Dunn. Not as concisely as he might have I admit but he did mention Dunn's name in relation to the statement.
    LMAO... you sure do enjoy the bloviating. No one said Garud didn't attribute the quotes to dunn. Do try to pay attention and do try to refrain from creating straw men.

The bullshit we called him on, was not in regards to Dunns quote.
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The thing that most here seem to have forgotten is that Dunn killed Davis with the first seven bullets, none of which he was convicted of shooting. He was convicted on three charges of attempted murder for shooting three bullets at the SUV as it sped away from the scene, because at that time he couldn't argue that anyone in it posed a threat to him. So he was not convicted on the murder charge because he wasn't convicted for the shots that killed davis. Had he stopped shooting once the SUV sped away he would probably not have been charged at all. He most certainly would have been given the same treatment Zommerman got!
    please enlighten us... who is it that you think has 'forgotten' that Dunn killed Davis and was not convicted of murder one?
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    LMAO... you sure do enjoy the bloviating. No one said Garud didn't attribute the quotes to dunn. Do try to pay attention and do try to refrain from creating straw men.

See post # 79. Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    My opinion is that we have a case of two parties willing to engage in violence because a group of young blacks think they have the right to blare their music so loud that it is disturbing to all around them and a white dude who felt he had a right to ask them to turn their music down and wasn't going to be intimidated or back down.

It is a sad case of the sad state we have evolved where one group feels it is entitled to do whatever they feel like even if it disturbs those around them and can intimidate them through threats of violence and a leftist ideology that says such behavior has to be tolerated even to societal detriment.

Think I am not making sense? Just look at Detroit. We have a societal choice; we can shrink and run. Or we can say enough is enough and raise our kids to respect others, our laws and decency.

Compare that comment to Michael Dunn's comment!

"Eventually we as a society will wake up and realize we need to arm ourselves, as the government welfare programs have produced a culture of entitlement for a certain segment of our society. Those fools feel entitled to live above the law and do violence at will. Remember when your mom was robbed? At gunpoint? Black Thugs."

Am I the only one who sees the similarities in these two racist comments?

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,891 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 306 Times in 291 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Are we suppose to know who said the above quotes or is that irrelevant?
    post #2 above!

Any other questions I can help you with Dumbass?

Let me know! Darla certainly has your number.

If anything she might even give you more credit than you deserve.
    In Solidarity with Darla, women and rape victims all over the world I too am changing my signature!

" 'I wonder if you were aware that she was not a virgin? There was this narrative that she was an innocent 13 yo when in actual fact she was anything but...this puts a fresh perspective on events[,]' TOM PRENDERGAST about a 13 yo rape victim. The 'events' being, she was drugged, then raped vaginally, orally and anally by a 43 yo man."

How do you like them apples, tommy?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dantès For This Post:

Jarod (02-21-2014)

12. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Or you could have just posted the link to the article so we all could read it instead of giving it to us in bits and pieces without full context and trying to have a discussion off that.
    See post # 79. Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!
    Perhaps you should re read that you moron.

1) Post 79 was from wacko, so telling me to remember what I post and then referencing someone else's post... makes you a fucking idiot
    2) Post 79 did not say you failed to attribute the quotes to Dunn, he said you should have posted a link to what you were referencing from the start rather than simply providing one piece after another and potentially removing context.

So once again Garud has proven what a fucking idiot he is.
    Quote from Cypress:

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

post #2 above!

Any other questions I can help you with Dumbass?

Let me know! Darla certainly has your number.

If anything she might even give you more credit than you deserve.
    I stand corrected on that. My fault. That said, you do enjoy bloviating.
    Quote from Cypress:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.2 For This Post:

Jarod (02-21-2014)

15. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I stand corrected on that. My fault. That said, you do enjoy bloviating.
    Maybe that is what they are referring to when they call him brilliant?

16. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Perhaps you should re read that you moron.

1) Post 79 was from wacko, so telling me to remember what I post and then referencing someone else's post... makes you a fucking idiot
    2) Post 79 did not say you failed to attribute the quotes to Dunn, he said you should have posted a link to what you were referencing from the start rather than simply providing one piece after another and potentially removing context.

So once again Garud has proven what a fucking idiot he is.
    Dance candy Dance... Yes the post was not originally from you, but you later seconded it. I don't feel like finding it right now, proving your yahoo idiocy is not a priority to me right now, maybe later if you need me to...

LOCK HIM UP!

17. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Maybe that is what they are referring to when they call him brilliant?
    You mean he rambles on and on and on and they get confused and thus they think he must have said something brilliant?
    Quote from Cypress:

18. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dance candy Dance... Yes the post was not originally from you, but you later seconded it. I don't feel like finding it right now, proving your yahoo idiocy is not a priority to me right now, maybe later if you need me to...
    Again moron... try reading your previous post... you proved again what an idiot you are. There was no dancing. I spelled it out quite clearly just how wrong you were.
    Quote from Cypress: