Thread: Republican Derp

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Republican Derp

Comey IMO overstepped his role during his announcement that HC did nothing criminal. Whether this was because he is a Republican who contributed to both McCain and Romney's campaigns, a Republican who just hates HC as they all do, or because he was attempting to preempt Republican attacks on himself, I don't know. But the R's got the best they could hope for from that announcement. (anyone who thought she'd be indicted was deluded)

So what do the R's respond with? Hey let's derp this up! Let's see how we can make a total mess of this and come out on the losing end. Let's get this Comey fella up on the hill and roast him.

Now Comey is good and pissed and slaying them, while giving the country soundbites that the Republicans really didn't want out there, but you can bet Hillary does.

What a bunch of clowns. It is funny, but also sad. These guys are running our country. Well not really, they never actually do anything other than launch investigations into political enemies.

The Congress has to go. It may be the one gift Trump can give us. We need a Congress that actually does their frigging job. I appreciate their efforts at entertaining me, but I have Netflix.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

2. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2016.11 For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.3 (07-07-2016)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (07-07-2016)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

It's sad and funny
    They owe the country a classy fight, it ain't coming
    We will get everything bu good policy

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cunt Darcula View Post
    Comey IMO overstepped his role during his announcement that HC did nothing criminal. Whether this was because he is a Republican who contributed to both McCain and Romney's campaigns, a Republican who just hates HC as they all do, or because he was attempting to preempt Republican attacks on himself, I don't know. But the R's got the best they could hope for from that announcement. (anyone who thought she'd be indicted was deluded)

So what do the R's respond with? Hey let's derp this up! Let's see how we can make a total mess of this and come out on the losing end. Let's get this Comey fella up on the hill and roast him.

Now Comey is good and pissed and slaying them, while giving the country soundbites that the Republicans really didn't want out there, but you can bet Hillary does.

What a bunch of clowns. It is funny, but also sad. These guys are running our country. Well not really, they never actually do anything other than launch investigations into political enemies.

The Congress has to go. It may be the one gift Trump can give us. We need a Congress that actually does their frigging job. I appreciate their efforts at entertaining me, but I have Netflix.
    Only a complete partisan hack would see what she did as a good thing. Nobody is surprised at your position. As far as Crooked Hillary being indicted, I never for one minute ever thought she would be indicted. Should she have? Without a doubt. But, the hive will always protect the hive. Republican or demalquedacrat, the hive will always protect the hive.

you prefer to play big indian little indian. But rest assured, if the individual involved was Karl Rove and they were not indicted, your tampon string would be ablaze in indignation.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,754 Times in 33,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post

This is why I couldn't believe they were calling him up to the Hill. They should have just let his stinging criticism of her stand, they are truly idiots. Now he has to lay it out to them in detail why she is not being charged! It makes me smile.

7. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (07-07-2016), Mott the Hoople (07-07-2016)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Titties View Post
    This is why I couldn't believe they were calling him up to the Hill. They should have just let his stinging criticism of her stand, they are truly idiots. Now he has to lay to them in detail why she is not being charged! It makes me smile.
    I am sure it does because you don't really care about the country

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Comey actually admitted on video, that the 3 so-called "classified" emails in question were mismarked, and it was a "reasonable inference" for the user to believe they weren't classified.

What laughingstocks they have made of themselves. This is a comedy show. So all they've done is further clear Clinton, and piss of a Republican FBI Director. Gold.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

11. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2016.11 For This Awful Post:

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Islam Sucks View Post
    Only a complete partisan hack would see what she did as a good thing. Nobody is surprised at your position. As far as Crooked Hillary being indicted, I never for one minute ever thought she would be indicted. Should she have? Without a doubt. But, the hive will always protect the hive. Republican or demalquedacrat, the hive will always protect the hive.

you prefer to play big indian little indian. But rest assured, if the individual involved was Karl Rove and they were not indicted, your tampon string would be ablaze in indignation.

What a Neanderthal you are, you like men that hit women? Poet got scorn from a lot of people for making a comment about hitting a woman, but the cowards here won't do the same to your dumb ass.

I see you are back to calling a woman a cunt, you are a low life. Didn't you claim you had stop doing that, so add a liar as well.

13. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ZappasGuitar (07-07-2016)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am sure it does because you don't really care about the country
    You are a bully a small minded idiot, you don't rent to brown people, don't tell me I don't care about my country, you pathetic piece of racist shit. You are a backstabbing bully! Go play in traffic.

16. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    What a Neanderthal you are, you like men that hit women? Poet got scorn from a lot of people for making a comment about hitting a woman, but the cowards here won't do the same to your dumb ass.

I see you are back to calling a woman a cunt, you are a low life. Didn't you claim you had stop doing that, so add a liar as well.
    Aren't women equal? If women are equal there should be no offense about a man hitting a woman. A man hitting a woman should be no different than a man hitting a man right? Women can do anything a man can do right? They can fight in wars right? Your feigned indignation is duly noted.

Yes, I stopped. That wasn't a lie. I never said I wouldn't start again. BTW. I am calling Darla a cunt. I am coming up with a unique way of using her name. I did not call her a cunt. I am using Hillary Clinton speak

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Go ahead and groan me you mental midget, it makes me smile, its all you've got, if you only had a brain. Also, your Toxic Titties is reference to my cancer, you are a sick fuck as well, a lying racist, bully!

20. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (07-07-2016)

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are a bully a small minded idiot, you don't rent to brown people, don't tell me I don't care about my country, you pathetic piece of racist shit. You are a backstabbing bully! Go play in traffic.

You hate this country. You always have. It's ok. As long as you are honest about it. You don't care if Crooked Hillary compromised classified information as long as you think she wins politically.

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Aren't women equal? If women are equal there should be no offense about a man hitting a woman. A man hitting a woman should be no different than a man hitting a man right? Women can do anything a man can do right? They can fight in wars right? Your feigned indignation is duly noted.

Yes, I stopped. That wasn't a lie. I never said I wouldn't start again. BTW. I am calling Darla a cunt. I am coming up with a unique way of using her name. I did not call her a cunt. I am using Hillary Clinton speak
    Just keep showing people what a bully and a piece of shit you are, a liar, and racist too, you are just a gem of little man.

24. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

26. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Go ahead and groan me you mental midget, it makes me smile, its all you've got, if you only had a brain. Also, your Toxic Titties is reference to my cancer, you are a sick fuck as well, a lying racist, bully!

ROFLMAO

You went and turned off your Thanks/Groans feature. I fucking own you.

Yes Toxic Titties is a reference to your cancer. A pretty accurate one dontcha think?

I love that I made you change your Thanks/Groan feature.

Living rent free in your mind

27. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (07-07-2016)

28. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You hate this country. You always have. It's ok. As long as you are honest about it. You don't care if Crooked Hillary compromised classified information as long as you think she wins politically.
    Its okay honey, you are a bully, a racist, a liar and a mental midget. You also approve of hitting women, what a great guy!

29. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

30. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just keep showing people what a bully and a piece of shit you are, a liar, and racist too, you are just a gem of little man.
    I am the man and you know it sweetie