Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: God. The Ultimate EVIL!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    where did you take your theology classes? because they did you a HUGE disservice

I am far above any of those idiots.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    a. Because you are the king of your cause ... .

b. Capital punishment is a consequence.

c. Once forgiven ... you are the king of your cause ... and you sin again

---"to sin again and again" you will never tire of

and "to ask for forgiveness" you will neglect to keep the commandment.

Obviously you keep to a small sphere of activity.

Not to worry there are plenty of vacancies for all sorts.

Only a true believer can write the kind of nonsense you do.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    where did you take your theology classes? because they did you a HUGE disservice
    I am far above any of those idiots.
    Ahhh, Trump-like narcissistic personality disorder with delusions of grandeur. Awesome!
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why would they assume that?

Is cold a force or is it just the absence of heat? Is darkness a force or just the absence of light? Why can't evil simply be the absence of good?

The whole point of the christian religion is that god created and controls you. When people weren't acting like god wanted them to, he supposedly wiped out most of the life on earth in the "great flood." From what I have heard, there are believers in the Eastern Orthodox church who consider themselves to be the slaves of god. To be a slave, obviously there must be a master controlling you.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Well then. Go to that thread and refute anything I said. Also, you are about an anti-white as anybody I have ever run across. If you are White, you HAVE to support your own kind. You can't support your own species of human and some other species of human. You HAVE to make a choice.
    I am an advocate for humans- all human lifeforms, and also an animal lover as well- even though I eat some animals.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Ahhh, Trump-like narcissistic personality disorder with delusions of grandeur. Awesome!

Oh. You don't think I can question theology? A form of philosophy derived from religious writings concerning a made up god? Those people are all fools.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I am an advocate for humans- all human lifeforms, and also an animal lover as well- even though I eat some animals.

Well, I'll say it again. You can't be FOR one thing and be FOR another thing. You have to make a choice. Or you will be eaten alive.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The whole point of the christian religion is that god created and controls you. When people weren't acting like god wanted them to, he supposedly wiped out most of the life on earth in the "great flood." From what I have heard, there are believers in the Eastern Orthodox church who consider themselves to be the slaves of god. To be a slave, obviously there must be a master controlling you.
    Disagreed. If you study religious history, specifically Christian history, you'd see it evolved over the past two thousand years. Compare it to the competition between Modern Man and Neanderthals; it would be silly to judge all humankind by our single line of naked apes.

How do you compare Judaism and Islam to Christianity? All are from the same Abrahamic roots.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Well, I'll say it again. You can't be FOR one thing and be FOR another thing. You have to make a choice. Or you will be eaten alive.
    We cannot promote hate. We all lose when we do that! We must promote equality!

I'm not really just talking about racism either. I am also talking about Nationalism and pseudo-patriotism.

Go back and watch The Gangs Of New York, and hopefully you may see how a lot of that stuff started and why it is just wrong for America- a nation of immigrants.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh. You don't think I can question theology? A form of philosophy derived from religious writings concerning a made up god? Those people are all fools.
    Is that all you got out of my post? Fascinating. Of course you can question anything you like. My curiosity was piqued by your claims of superiority.

Lemme guess; you are a white American male in his 20-30s. Am I close?

Another viewpoint is the ancient story about the blind men and the elephant:

This is a long version: https://www.peacecorps.gov/educators...-and-elephant/

This is the ADD version: https://americanliterature.com/autho...d-the-elephant

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

With that being your best reply, obviously you are.
    atheists who post attack threads smell of fear......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    atheists who post attack threads smell of fear......

you smell of stupid

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    you smell of stupid
    What does overall smell like?
    The same holds true for any belief in a higher being. Because being a higher being, most people would assume that it controls their lives. So that anything you may do is justifiable. Because ultimately, god is responsible. Not you. Such a deflection is EVIL. I actually met a true believer once who thought that any fucked up thing he did was ok. Because if god didn't want him to be fucked up, he wouldn't have created him to be fucked up.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Arjuna said: The sun-god Vivasvän is senior by birth to You. How am I to understand that in the beginning You instructed this science to him?

The Personality of Godhead said: Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy! Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form.
    Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion—at that time I descend Myself.

Purport by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada:
    In the Vedas also it is said that the Lord, although one without a second, manifests Himself in innumerable forms. ll those multiforms are understood by the pure, unalloyed devotees, but not by a simple study of the Vedas (vedesu durlabham adurlabham atma-bhaktau). Devotees like Arjuna are constant companions of the Lord, and whenever the Lord incarnates, the associate devotees also incarnate in order to serve the Lord in different capacities. Arjuna is one of these devotees, and in this verse it is understood that some millions of years ago when Lord Krishna spoke the Bhagavad-gita to the sun-god Vivasvan, Arjuna, in a different capacity, was also present. But the difference between the Lord and Arjuna is that the Lord remembered the incident whereas Arjuna could not remember. That is the difference between the part-and-parcel living entity and the Supreme Lord. The Lord says that He appears in His own body. He does not change His body, as the common living entity changes from one body to another. The conditioned soul may have one kind of body in the present birth, but he has a different body in the next birth. In the material world, the living entity has no fixed body but transmigrates from one body to another. The Lord, however, does not do so. Whenever He appears, He does so in the same original body, by His internal potency. In other words, Krishna appears in this material world in His original eternal form, with two hands, holding a flute. He appears exactly in His eternal body, uncontaminated by this material world.

The purpose of the Vedas is to establish such principles under the order of the Supreme Lord, and the Lord directly orders, at the end of the Gétä, that the highest principle of religion is to surrender unto Him only, and nothing more. The Vedic principles push one towards complete surrender unto Him; and whenever such principles are disturbed by the demoniac, the Lord appears. From the Bhägavatam we understand that Lord Buddha is the incarnation of Kåñëa who appeared when materialism was rampant and materialists were using the pretext of the authority of the Vedas. Although there are certain restrictive rules and regulations regarding animal sacrifice for particular purposes in the Vedas, people of demonic tendency still took to animal sacrifice without reference to the Vedic principles. Lord Buddha appeared to stop this nonsense and to establish the Vedic principles of nonviolence. Therefore each and every avatära, or incarnation of the Lord, has a particular mission, and they are all described in the revealed scriptures. No one should be accepted as an avatära unless he is referred to by scriptures. It is not a fact that the Lord appears only on Indian soil. He can manifest Himself anywhere and everywhere, and whenever He desires to appear. In each and every incarnation, He speaks as much about religion as can be understood by the particular people under their particular circumstances. But the mission is the same—to lead people to God consciousness and obedience to the principles of religion. Sometimes He descends personally, and sometimes He sends His bona fide representative in the form of His son, or servant, or Himself in some disguised form.
    The principles of the Bhagavad-gita were spoken to Arjuna, and, for that matter, to other highly elevated persons, because he was highly advanced compared to ordinary persons in other parts of the world. Two plus two equals four is a mathematical principle that is true in the beginner’s arithmetic class and in the advanced class as well. Still, there are higher and lower mathematics. In all incarnations of the Lord, therefore, the same principles are taught, but they appear to be higher and lower in varied circumstances. The higher principles of religion begin with the acceptance of the four orders and the four statuses of social life, as will be explained later. The whole purpose of the mission of incarnations is to arouse "Consciousness of Krishna" (Krishna-bhakti-yoga) everywhere. Such consciousness is manifest and non-manifest only under different circumstances.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

God in Old Testament is cruel and tyrannical.
    God has not changed.
    God in New Testament is nice, yet Jesus never condemned the Old Testament God.
    It is the same God. He is not cruel and tyrannical.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams