Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three Democratic Senators Turn Backs On Biden Admin Due To Failure on Border Crisis

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Three Democratic Senators Turn Backs On Biden Admin Due To Failure on Border Crisis

AS always...the Democrats talk a lotta shit, but when to comes to actually governing...they ARE SHIT...absolutely clueless.

As soon as they have to stop giving away everybody else's money to their "special interest groups", they haven't a "scintilla" of how to actually deal with, much less, resolve anything significant.

This always becomes apparent shortly after they are elected; $9 trillion in unpaid spending; inflation already exploding after years of lagging far behind wage/income increases under Pres.Trump; Iran growing more aggressive daily; China and Russia laughing at our spineless POTUS, and the most fucked up border screwup in our nation's history.

Thousands upon thousands of illegals allowed to enter our nation, untested for Covid, then shipped throughout our nation, with no required court appearances...

Well, three Democrat Senators of the border states have had enough of the bullshit. Kyrsten Sinema, Mark Kelly, and Mazie Hirono have all lined up against the Biden Adm.'s bumbling, that has left them in dire straights will their constituents.

Three Democratic Senators Turn Backs On Biden Admin Due To Failure To Address Border Crisis

Three Senators have turned against Biden in response to his failure to resolve the Border Crisis issue and all three are Democrats, according to The Western Journal.

Joe Biden addressed Congress last Wednesday and in response, Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly said, “While I share President Biden’s urgency in fixing our broken immigration system, what I didn’t hear tonight was a plan to address the immediate crisis at the border, and I will continue holding this administration accountable to deliver the resources and staffing necessary for a humane, orderly process as we work to improve border security, support local economies, and fix our immigration system.”

Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s office said, “Sen. Sinema has been clear that she – along with Sen. Kelly – wants to see more action from the administration to address the border crisis and support Arizona border communities. She’s spoken directly with administration officials on this.”

Democrats have admitted that the BidenAdministration need to adjust regarding its response to the border crisis.

Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono was asked if she thought VP Harris should visit the border.Hirono said, ” Of course.”

“I don’t know. Maybe — We have a few other things to deal with, like the pandemic and everything else, so I’m not going to point fingers at her in the sense of — I hope that she will go down to the border,” answered Hirono. “I hope that we can have a comprehensive, ‘whole of government’ approach to what we need to do to have a humane immigration system.”

“I think the president calls it a crisis. I would call it a crisis,” Hirono stated.

“We can call it a challenge. But we know what the factors are.”

“We know what is happening. So whatever you call it, we’re going to need to deal with it.”

Biden said his administration “inherited one godawful mess at the border,” and pointed the finger at Trump saying that The Biden Administration is experiencing issues due to the “failure to have a real transition ….”

Bidens aid, “The two departments that didn’t give us access to virtually anything [during the transition] were the immigration and the Defense Department.”

“So we didn’t find out they had fired a whole lot of people, that they were understaffed considerably.”

Craig Melvin brought up the fact that in April, 170,000 people have been caught at the border and 22,000 unaccompanied minors are currently in the U.S. “That’s a record. That sounds to most folks like a crisis.”

Biden responded, “Well look, it’s way down now. We’ve now gotten control.”

“For example, they didn’t plan for – it comes every year – this flow … they didn’t have the beds that were available.”

I think even most Democrats would have trouble buying that as an excuse.

Melvin pointed out that in April, 170,000 people had been apprehended at the border and that 22,000 unaccompanied minors are currently in the U.S. “That’s a record. That sounds to most folks like a crisis.”

That’s a lot of Trump-blaming, even for Biden.

Here’s the reason tens of thousands of illegal immigrants have flocked to our southern border, Mr. President. You invited them. In fact, this was a central issue in your campaign. Your formal invitation can be found on your campaign website and it’s called “The Biden Plan for Securing our Values as a Nation of Immigrants.”

One of the Biden administration’s first moves was to end former President Donald Trump’s “remain in Mexico” policy and to resurrect the dangerous and foolish Obama-era policy of “catch and release.” Advertising that asylum seekers would be released into the U.S. after they’d been processed at the border to await their court dates was akin to putting up a large flashing neon invitation: “Come on over!”

~ No matter how hard Biden and his backers try to spin it, Americans know Trump had the border situation under control by the end of his term. All Biden had to do was maintain the policies that were in place.~

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2...m_source=mcotr
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (05-05-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Everyone knows Harris won't do a damn thing about the crisis at our borders because she thinks she'll be running for president in 2024.. All those in Democrat controlled cages will be given citizenship and voting registrations.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

anatta (05-08-2021), Grokmaster (05-05-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AS always...the Democrats talk a lotta shit, but when to comes to actually governing...they ARE SHIT...absolutely clueless.

As soon as they have to stop giving away everybody else's money to their "special interest groups", they haven't a "scintilla" of how to actually deal with, much less, resolve anything significant.

This always becomes apparent shortly after they are elected; $9 trillion in unpaid spending; inflation already exploding after years of lagging far behind wage/income increases under Pres.Trump; Iran growing more aggressive daily; China and Russia laughing at our spineless POTUS, and the most fucked up border screwup in our nation's history.

Thousands upon thousands of illegals allowed to enter our nation, untested for Covid, then shipped throughout our nation, with no required court appearances...

Well, three Democrat Senators of the border states have had enough of the bullshit. Kyrsten Sinema, Mark Kelly, and Mazie Hirono have all lined up against the Biden Adm.'s bumbling, that has left them in dire straights will their constituents.

Three Democratic Senators Turn Backs On Biden Admin Due To Failure To Address Border Crisis

Three Senators have turned against Biden in response to his failure to resolve the Border Crisis issue and all three are Democrats, according to The Western Journal.

Joe Biden addressed Congress last Wednesday and in response, Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly said, “While I share President Biden’s urgency in fixing our broken immigration system, what I didn’t hear tonight was a plan to address the immediate crisis at the border, and I will continue holding this administration accountable to deliver the resources and staffing necessary for a humane, orderly process as we work to improve border security, support local economies, and fix our immigration system.”

Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s office said, “Sen. Sinema has been clear that she – along with Sen. Kelly – wants to see more action from the administration to address the border crisis and support Arizona border communities. She’s spoken directly with administration officials on this.”

Democrats have admitted that the BidenAdministration need to adjust regarding its response to the border crisis.

Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono was asked if she thought VP Harris should visit the border.Hirono said, ” Of course.”

“I don’t know. Maybe — We have a few other things to deal with, like the pandemic and everything else, so I’m not going to point fingers at her in the sense of — I hope that she will go down to the border,” answered Hirono. “I hope that we can have a comprehensive, ‘whole of government’ approach to what we need to do to have a humane immigration system.”

“I think the president calls it a crisis. I would call it a crisis,” Hirono stated.

“We can call it a challenge. But we know what the factors are.”

“We know what is happening. So whatever you call it, we’re going to need to deal with it.”

Biden said his administration “inherited one godawful mess at the border,” and pointed the finger at Trump saying that The Biden Administration is experiencing issues due to the “failure to have a real transition ….”

Bidens aid, “The two departments that didn’t give us access to virtually anything [during the transition] were the immigration and the Defense Department.”

“So we didn’t find out they had fired a whole lot of people, that they were understaffed considerably.”

Craig Melvin brought up the fact that in April, 170,000 people have been caught at the border and 22,000 unaccompanied minors are currently in the U.S. “That’s a record. That sounds to most folks like a crisis.”

Biden responded, “Well look, it’s way down now. We’ve now gotten control.”

“For example, they didn’t plan for – it comes every year – this flow … they didn’t have the beds that were available.”

I think even most Democrats would have trouble buying that as an excuse.

Melvin pointed out that in April, 170,000 people had been apprehended at the border and that 22,000 unaccompanied minors are currently in the U.S. “That’s a record. That sounds to most folks like a crisis.”

That’s a lot of Trump-blaming, even for Biden.

Here’s the reason tens of thousands of illegal immigrants have flocked to our southern border, Mr. President. You invited them. In fact, this was a central issue in your campaign. Your formal invitation can be found on your campaign website and it’s called “The Biden Plan for Securing our Values as a Nation of Immigrants.”

One of the Biden administration’s first moves was to end former President Donald Trump’s “remain in Mexico” policy and to resurrect the dangerous and foolish Obama-era policy of “catch and release.” Advertising that asylum seekers would be released into the U.S. after they’d been processed at the border to await their court dates was akin to putting up a large flashing neon invitation: “Come on over!”

~ No matter how hard Biden and his backers try to spin it, Americans know Trump had the border situation under control by the end of his term. All Biden had to do was maintain the policies that were in place.~

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2...m_source=mcotr
    Consider these details as a un American and murderous covid tRump ass kisser:

Majority of Americans Confident in Biden’s Handling of Foreign Policy as Term Begins

Sharp partisan divides, even as most support international cooperation and see importance of respect for U.S. around the world

President Joe Biden begins his term with a majority of Americans having confidence in his ability to handle international affairs. In a new Pew Research Center survey, 60% of U.S. adults have confidence in Biden on foreign policy – fewer than said the same of Barack Obama as his presidency began (74%) but more than for Donald Trump in his first year (46%)."

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...s-term-begins/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-08-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

it is amazing that even Craig Melvin admits it's a Biden created crisis.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Everyone knows Harris won't do a damn thing about the crisis at our borders because she thinks she'll be running for president in 2024.. All those in Democrat controlled cages will be given citizenship and voting registrations.
    Why would that be necessary lol?

Wouldn’t they just need a mailing address under HR-1?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

As soon as they have to stop giving away everybody else's money to their "special interest groups", they haven't a "scintilla" of how to actually deal with, much less, resolve anything significant. [from OP link]

This just won the internet.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-05-2021)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Consider these details as a un American and murderous covid tRump ass kisser:

Majority of Americans Confident in Biden’s Handling of Foreign Policy as Term Begins

Sharp partisan divides, even as most support international cooperation and see importance of respect for U.S. around the world

President Joe Biden begins his term with a majority of Americans having confidence in his ability to handle international affairs. In a new Pew Research Center survey, 60% of U.S. adults have confidence in Biden on foreign policy – fewer than said the same of Barack Obama as his presidency began (74%) but more than for Donald Trump in his first year (46%)."

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...s-term-begins/

TOTAL BULLSHIT FROM PEW RESEARCH...AND OUR BORDER IS NOT "FOREIGN POLICY" DUMBFUCK.

POLL: Majority of Americans Disapprove of Biden’s Border Strategy

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/pol...s-16101167.php
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 05-05-2021 at 03:09 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

RB 60 (05-05-2021)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    As soon as they have to stop giving away everybody else's money to their "special interest groups", they haven't a "scintilla" of how to actually deal with, much less, resolve anything significant. [from OP link]

This just won the internet.
    Actually...my own words. Thank ya...thank ya veruh much!!!

De Oppresso Liber

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-05-2021), RB 60 (05-05-2021)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

MORE BORDER DEMS REACHING THE END OF THEIR ROPES WITH PRES.MORON'S BORDER CATASTROPHE:

Exclusive: Most blame Biden for border crisis, spells 2022 doom for DemocratS

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-for-democrats

De Oppresso Liber

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

RB 60 (05-08-2021)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Democrat Henry Cuellar Refutes Biden's Statement That Border Crisis Is Under Control: 'It's Not'

Texas Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar refuted President Joe Biden's recent statement that the situation at the border is under control and said, "it's not."

While appearing on Fox News on Sunday, Cuellar said, "To say that we have everything under control—you know I'm supportive of President Biden, I'm a supporter of his—but we're not paying attention to the border's communities."

"And it's not under control. I can tell you that," Cuellar said.

https://www.newsweek.com/democrat-he...ts-not-1588245

De Oppresso Liber

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Sinema and Kelly have no choice if they want to remain in office, Kelly in particular. Ann Kirkpatrick, a House representative who's Democrat is retiring rather than run in 2022 because her district includes Cochise and part of Pinal county in Arizona and she already sees the writing on the wall. People in Cochise are absolutely pissed and incensed over Joke's border disaster.
    Kelly knows he's done if he doesn't move Right and oppose Joke and the Cackling Cum Queen on border policy.
    Arizona is not going to vote Democrat if the border remains a disaster like it is right now.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-08-2021)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Sinema and Kelly have no choice if they want to remain in office, Kelly in particular. Ann Kirkpatrick, a House representative who's Democrat is retiring rather than run in 2022 because her district includes Cochise and part of Pinal county in Arizona and she already sees the writing on the wall. People in Cochise are absolutely pissed and incensed over Joke's border disaster.
    Kelly knows he's done if he doesn't move Right and oppose Joke and the Cackling Cum Queen on border policy.
    Arizona is not going to vote Democrat if the border remains a disaster like it is right now.
    does Phoenix and the lib suburbs feel the same?
    Because that's the AZ split -and last time the libs outnumbered the concerned citizens

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Cackling Cum Queen, love it!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-08-2021)

23. #14 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Funny that border control was one of the main things that got Trump elected. What changed?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-08-2021), Grokmaster (05-08-2021)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not to worry ... chuckles will whip those miscreant dim snotators back into shape ... all of that is just noise to cover up eyewash statements hojo makes

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-08-2021)