Members banned from this thread: Legion

Thread: 'Accelerationism' used to be an obscure extremist theory.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,544 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default 'Accelerationism' used to be an obscure extremist theory.

The recent act of targeted mass violence against Black Americans at a Tops Friendly Market in Buffalo, New York, is yet another reminder that accelerationist, neo-fascist lone-actor violence remains one of the dangerous domestic terrorism threats in the United States today.

Best understood as a set of tactics and strategies explicitly designed to put pressure on and exacerbate latent social and societal divisions in order to collapse the system, experts believe neo-fascist accelerationism has been the inspiration for some of the deadliest acts of mass violence in the United States in recent years — from Black churchgoers in Charleston, Jewish congregants at synagogues in Pittsburgh and Poway, and Latino shoppers at a Walmart in El Paso.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ac...b9a02478e4697f
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-22-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,626 Times in 51,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The recent act of targeted mass violence against Black Americans at a Tops Friendly Market in Buffalo, New York, is yet another reminder that accelerationist, neo-fascist lone-actor violence remains one of the dangerous domestic terrorism threats in the United States today.

Best understood as a set of tactics and strategies explicitly designed to put pressure on and exacerbate latent social and societal divisions in order to collapse the system, experts believe neo-fascist accelerationism has been the inspiration for some of the deadliest acts of mass violence in the United States in recent years — from Black churchgoers in Charleston, Jewish congregants at synagogues in Pittsburgh and Poway, and Latino shoppers at a Walmart in El Paso.

These dumbasses will only succeed in getting a bunch of innocent Americans killed.

At some point I expect a massive WSE attack killing dozens, if not hundreds of Americans. At that point Americans will unify long enough to crush these assholes like a bug. Included in the crushing will be talking heads who spread hate and lies along with people on the Internet who fan the flames of hatred, division and mass murder.

People like TDAK, volsrock, Truth Detector, Grokmaster, Lionfish and the like will suddenly see their Internet privileges curtailed and may even see a lien on their assets...such as they might be.

In the case of foreigners like Moon, Dachshund, Primavera, etc, US diplomacy will push their countries to put pressure on them just as we did after 9/11.

This madness needs to stop.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-22-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Biden waved a pen and fucked the world economy. It shouldn't be even possible, but somehow it is.

https://i.imgur.com/eCe26cX.jpg
    You'll be on this list for a spanking too. LOL

What will you do if you lost your Internet privileges for a year, Matt? Go back to comic books?

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You'll be on this list for a spanking too. LOL

What will you do if you lost your Internet privileges for a year, Matt? Go back to comic books?
    You quoted me to this thread? Why, goober?

Because yours was a total dead end, maybe?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You quoted me to this thread? Why, goober?

Because yours was a total dead end, maybe?
    No, Matt. Because you're an example of the people who will be affected.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    No, Matt. Because you're an example of the people who will be affected.
    Wtf ever, retard. I'd feel bad for you for your retarded flailing if not for your spitefulness.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wtf ever, retard. I'd feel bad for you for your retarded flailing if not for your spitefulness.
    See?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

let's be honest, it's still obscure......I doubt if anyone even heard of it before this thread......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Stone is big on that ideology. I just do not see it as working.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    let's be honest, it's still obscure......I doubt if anyone even heard of it before this thread......
    Right wing terrorists have been trying to ignite the coming "race war" for decades, since before I was born. I doubt they could ignite a race war, for I and most other whites would be on the side of Blacks. It would be a racist war with Blacks and whites fighting against racist whites.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Right wing terrorists have been trying to ignite the coming "race war" for decades
    never met one......probably never will.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”