Blog Entries

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

WHY I'M RUNNING
    Clark County Republicans have two choices and two choices only: support Trump or oppose Trump.

I know we have to support Trump in 2024.

The current Clark County GOP leadership wants to oppose him and so does their hand picked candidate against me.

This is why I am running: to put Trump back in the White House.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ????....what does that have to do with notarization?......

and yet, you fucking idiot, you still haven't found anything that's been notarized.........
    Listen carefully. The state seal attests to the validity of the information and is the same as notarization. You did not see the notarized seal or state seal on the copies of the documents because they were included on the title page:

The state seal was on the cover sheet of the documents, as well as at the top of each subsequent page.

We clearly have forged phony documents with the intent to commit fraud and your only defense is that you did not see any notarized seal and that it was a "protest."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Listen carefully. The state seal attests to the validity of the information and is the same as notarization. You did not see the notarized seal or state seal on the copies of the documents because they were included on the title page:

The state seal was on the cover sheet of the documents, as well as at the top of each subsequent page.

We clearly have forged phony documents with the intent to commit fraud and your only defense is that you did not see any notarized seal and that it was a "protest."
    lol....dude....a notarization is a notarization.......a state seal is not a notarization........no notaries have signed any of the documents that you have provided copies of so far.......just admit you are an idiot and we can make progress here.......

by the way, you are also continuing to ignore the fact that fraud is a specific intent crime and the prosecutor will be unable to prove that intent existed.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Facts don’t matter to it

It slurps Putin cock 24/7

It’s not human

It’s Russian programmer needs wood delivered to their Siberian shack

The programmer has to have the bots post SOMETHING to keep the wood being delievered

It’s fucking COLD in Siberia

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

have you noticed a pattern with these scum who obeyed the sleazy New York lawyer who drips hair dye when the weather gets smaltzy

They are state GOP cheaters with crimes in their past

It’s who the states GOP are

Slime bags trying to keep the GOP crime syndicate alive to keep the graft going

The GOP is a dead party walking

End their election cheating and they will never win another election

10. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol....dude....a notarization is a notarization.......a state seal is not a notarization........no notaries have signed any of the documents that you have provided copies of so far.......just admit you are an idiot and we can make progress here.......

by the way, you are also continuing to ignore the fact that fraud is a specific intent crime and the prosecutor will be unable to prove that intent existed.....
    Any prosecutor could prove their intent when they forged a false document and sent it to the National Archives as representing the electoral vote certification for AZ. That constitutes specific intent--what did those eleven people think they were doing when they signed the document and affixed the state seal on it? Saying it was a "protest" is just a nice word for fraud and forgery.

Regardless of whether it was notarized it was illegal to affix the state seal to a document in an attempt to defraud.

Attempting to defend these people is a lame as defending the Capitol terrorists.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Secretary of State Katie Hobbs sent a cease-and-desist letter to Mesa resident Lori Osiecki, one of the 11 fake electors, demanding that her group no longer use Arizona’s state seal. The state requires people to get the secretary of state’s permission to “use, display or otherwise employ any facsimile, copy, likeness, imitation or other resemblance” to the state seal, which Hobbs said the group didn’t do.

Hobbs also referred the matter to the Attorney General’s Office for investigation. Using the state seal without authorization is a class 3 misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of 30 days in jail and a $500 fine.

14. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Any prosecutor could prove their intent when they forged a false document and sent it to the National Archives as representing the electoral vote certification for AZ. That constitutes specific intent
    even Jarot can tell you that you cannot substitute evidence of the action for evidence of the intent.......send him a PM.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Secretary of State Katie Hobbs sent a cease-and-desist letter to Mesa resident Lori Osiecki, one of the 11 fake electors, demanding that her group no longer use Arizona’s state seal. The state requires people to get the secretary of state’s permission to “use, display or otherwise employ any facsimile, copy, likeness, imitation or other resemblance” to the state seal, which Hobbs said the group didn’t do.

Hobbs also referred the matter to the Attorney General’s Office for investigation. Using the state seal without authorization is a class 3 misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of 30 days in jail and a $500 fine.
    why do you keep posting this to defend the error you have made about charges against a notary who didn't even notarize the documents.......it simply isn't relevant.....

16. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lichlord View Post
    Who in their right mind would believe america voted for a demented pederast heroin cartel warcriminal?

Yaknow, besides honey trapped kpop south korean namblanese faggots.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0
    America could give a shit what you believe. That's why we have voting. So fucking redneck, backwoods, inbred morons like you can't decide who's president.

Now why don't you go rescue your momma from that swimming pool in your backyard.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

18. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

even Jarot can tell you that you cannot substitute evidence of the action for evidence of the intent.......send him a PM.....
    They signed a document when they knew they were not the legitimate electors asserting they were the electors which was then submitted to the Archives. That was intent when they knowingly signed the document.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-21-2022)

20. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why do you keep posting this to defend the error you have made about charges against a notary who didn't even notarize the documents.......it simply isn't relevant.....
    OK. Let's not call it notarizing. Let's just say she illegally affixed a state seal on a document against the law knowing the document was a forgery and the members signing it were not the legal electors chosen in the AZ election and sent that to the Archives under the pretense that it was the legal state certification.