1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Bullshit.

This is what you said.....

What has hiring a private attorney got to do with the govt investigating themselves????

Or do you think that attorneys work for the govt????

SmarterthanYou = DumberthanShit
    let me ask you a very simple question, so we can see just how fucking stupid you are. when you bring a case or a lawsuit against a government agent, who hears that case? who decides if you have a case?

nomad=dumbest fucker on the forum
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    let me ask you a very simple question, so we can see just how fucking stupid you are. when you bring a case or a lawsuit against a government agent, who hears that case? who decides if you have a case?

nomad=dumbest fucker on the forum
    The courts, you fucking MORON.

The JUDICIAL BRANCH is INDEPENDENT from the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH and EXECUTIVE BRANCH.

Apparently you did not know that because YOU are the one who is FUCKING STUPID.

SmarterthanYou = DumberthanShit.

Last edited by Nomad; 05-05-2021 at 09:07 PM.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,484 Times in 52,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    and I expect you'll have more to worry about on judgement day than whether he has a problem with me........
    Dude, if you are as smart and educated as you claim, you'd see the error of your post. As it is, you are free to bullshit yourself as much as you like.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    ??? WTF is 'Christian Sharia Law'???
    Christofacism.

You completely ignore the perfectly valid diest point that woman have and always have had the right to manage their pregnancies. Im not talking about a subjective right, im talking about the plain facts of the matter. Humanity has and has had perfecly available abortefficients besides getting sock in the gut. Bitter mellon, alcohol, others. You're every argument to deny tgem a natural right is every argument that attempts to deny the rights enumerated in the first amendment. You can not make me say what you want me to say. You can not shut me up either. Therefore you must admit my natural right to speak and or accept or expect my lethal repercussions.

Youre thinking it were a good idea to legistlate subjective theist shit is 4xactly why we respect separation of church and state in tge first place. You filthy dusgusting fktards are just as scumby as any cult of junky faggots(to whom you share origins btw.) Youre a fallacious ad populum madrassa fit for nothing but madness and self annihilation. Scimb like you should be left in charge of "NOTHING!!!"
    Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-05-2021 at 06:07 PM.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The JUDICIAL BRANCH is INDEPENDENT from the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH and ADMINISTRATIVE BRANCH.

ROFL, you can't be that fucking stupid......the courts are a branch of government, moron. and now that you idiot proles from the democrat and republican parties have filled them up with former prosecutors and other government lawyers, they are hardly fucking independent.

stop being so fucking dumb. And if you're going to sit there and delusionally believe that the courts are going to be independent, I can certainly show you a bunch of cases where the courts stretched the wording of laws so far beyond comprehension so that they could exonerate other government agents.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

What is stopping anyone to run as a third party or vote for a 3rd party NOW?

NOTHING!

I'll tell you the main reason why people choose not to run or vote for 3rd party- BECAUSE IT IS A SURE BET YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE IF YOU DO!

BUT KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT 3rd party people!

It's a free country!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

blackascoal (05-06-2021)

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL, you can't be that fucking stupid......the courts are a branch of government, moron. and now that you idiot proles from the democrat and republican parties have filled them up with former prosecutors and other government lawyers, they are hardly fucking independent.

stop being so fucking dumb. And if you're going to sit there and delusionally believe that the courts are going to be independent, I can certainly show you a bunch of cases where the courts stretched the wording of laws so far beyond comprehension so that they could exonerate other government agents.
    So, just because some angry redneck idiot like you proclaims the courts to be a rubber stamp arm of the government, I'm supposed to take your goofball vomit-spewing as the gospel truth????

God, you're a fucking clown!!!!

C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    What is stopping anyone to run as a third party or vote for a 3rd party NOW?

NOTHING!

I'll tell you the main reason why people choose not to run or vote for 3rd party- BECAUSE IT IS A SURE BET YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE IF YOU DO!

BUT KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT 3rd party people!

It's a free country!
    Just because it hasn't happened yet, does not mean it won't.

If enough people get sick enough of the extremist bullshit on both sides....
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, just because some angry redneck idiot like you proclaims the courts to be a rubber stamp arm of the government, I'm supposed to take your goofball vomit-spewing as the gospel truth????

you know what? i want you to place your entire faith of justice in the courts hands. all of it, and when cases don't turn out the way you think they should, I want you to stand up here and vigorously defend the judges decision til your eyeballs bleed.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you know what? i want you to place your entire faith of justice in the courts hands. all of it, and when cases don't turn out the way you think they should, I want you to stand up here and vigorously defend the judges decision til your eyeballs bleed.
    If you had the slightest clue how irrational, overly-simplistic and ill-informed your idiotic ranting is, you might actually be embarrassed, but that's not even very likely given your utter lack of shame and self awareness.

C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Trumpet (05-06-2021)

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you had the slightest clue how irrational, overly-simplistic and ill-informed your idiotic ranting is, you might actually be embarrassed, but that's not even very likely given your utter lack of shame and self awareness.
    if you had the slightest clue how idiotic you sound placing that much faith because you stupidly think the court is independent, you'd kill yourself

14. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Except when measuring public opinion.
    They don't. Polls are completely meaningless.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

The JUDICIAL BRANCH is INDEPENDENT from the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH and ADMINISTRATIVE BRANCH.

What if the government agent being sued is in the judicial branch of government?
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    They don't. Polls are completely meaningless.
    They were almost perfect for the 2020 presidential election.

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Can we agree that he would not be president without all those pesky progressives like me voting for him?
    dude, nobody in the DNC cares about you until 2024.....get with the program and learn your place......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

BeBestBiden (05-06-2021)