Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, cawacko, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, CFM and countryboy

Thread: More oddities concerning the Flynn case.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default More oddities concerning the Flynn case.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/09/p...sal/index.html

The absence of certain signatures on the petition is telling. Obviously, AG Barr is as corrupt as his boss.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 12,637 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post

The absence of certain signatures on the petition is telling. Obviously, AG Barr is as corrupt as his boss.
    I smell the desperation.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I smell the desperation.
    Not desperation. Just disgust at the mockery tRump has made of the judicial system. Enabled by gutless Republicans.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

jimmymccready (05-10-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not desperation. Just disgust at the mockery tRump has made of the judicial system. Enabled by gutless Republicans.
    Flynn was straight up abused by the highest powers in the land.....have you no decency, have you no shame?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Flynn was straight up handled by the DOJ: get over it.

No judge in the land is going to grant the DOJ's motion.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The judge told Flynn in court that what he did was an affront to the flag. While serving as Trump's national security adviser, he was on the payroll of other nations. He was an unregistered foreign agent taking big money from Turkey and Russia. Flynn was vulnerable to blackmail because he lied about his foreign connections. https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...russia-2017-12 Anyone who dared tell Trump the truth about Flynn got fired. That is because .as rumors say, he was involved in Trump's Moscow hotel adventure.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Flynn was straight up abused by the highest powers in the land.....have you no decency, have you no shame?
    Bullshit. He admitted his crimes and was under no duress when doing so. As such, save us yet another of your conspiracy "wacko" theories.
    Not to mention Flynns involvement with the Clinton pizza ring total fabrication.
    Simply put, Flynn is a traitor that belongs in Leavenworth.
    Last edited by Tacomaman; 05-11-2020 at 03:37 PM.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Flynn was straight up handled by the DOJ: get over it.

No judge in the land is going to grant the DOJ's motion.
    I'm not so sure. tRumps destruction of our justice system cannot be underestimated. Between him and Moscow Mitch, anything unethical is likely, and illegal is now possible.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

jimmymccready (05-11-2020)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

No big secret what they are attempting to do here, rewrite the election of 2016, being the egotist Trump is, the last thing he wants the history books to record is that he won the election receiving assistance from a foreign entity

12. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

jimmymccready (05-11-2020)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

I'm not so sure. tRumps destruction of our justice system cannot be underestimated. Between him and Moscow Mitch, anything unethical is likely, and illegal is now possible.
    Really beginning to seem that way, should be interesting if Trump were to lose the election and Ginsberg passed before Biden took office if Mitch would break his own rule on approving Supreme Court Justices in an election year let alone a lame duck period

Then again, I think we all know the answer to that one

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Flynn was far more than just a liar. He was an unregistered foreign agent taking big money from Turkey and Russia. he was taking on the sly with Kislyak. Obama got wind of what he was doing and warned Trump. Yates told him that Flynn was bribable because he was taking cash. Trump hired him for National Security Adviser. Can you rightys see how wrong that is? Probably not. the courts gave Flynn a great deal and he still lied to the court twice.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Flynn was far more than just a liar. He was an unregistered foreign agent taking big money from Turkey and Russia. he was taking on the sly with Kislyak. Obama got wind of what he was doing and warned Trump. Yates told him that Flynn was bribable because he was taking cash. Trump hired him for National Security Adviser. Can you rightys see how wrong that is? Probably not. the courts gave Flynn a great deal and he still lied to the court twice.
    Agents not registering was long the norm.....because nobody cared.

Flynns only crime of note was being in the way of Deep State.

And so they got him....maybe next time they will come for you.... we have seen this sort of thing in history oh so many times.

DARK AGES SUCK!

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And so they got him....maybe next time they will come for you.... we have seen this sort of thing in history oh so many times.
    You are a first-rate conspiracy nut who simply denied the information you were provided and went right-wing crazy. Deep state, WTF. You revealed all we need to know about you.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are a first-rate conspiracy nut who simply denied the information you were provided and went right-wing crazy. Deep state, WTF. You revealed all we need to know about you.
    It also shows the degree to which Justice, at the career level, has become a private fiefdom of the Democrat party. You can’t read the arguments put forth by US Attorney Jeffrey Jensen for dismissal of the case…and the mindboggling stupid defense of the Flynn procedure (read these posts from my colleague shipwreckedcrew)…without realizing that what is going on here is simply partisan Democrats who used to work a Justice showing that they are perfectly happy defending a grotesque mockery of our legal system so long as they perceive that the outcome, that would be an innocent man bullied into pleading guilty to a crime he did not commit, damages Trump.

While this letter will have no impact on Barr he should not ignore it. He should use these 2,000 names as a point of departure to carve out the rot in his agency. Those people left footprints. There are people who hired them, who mentored them, who championed their careers still in the Department of Justice. Surely some of those people were well aware that they were supporting, if not an outright sociopath, someone who was 100% in favor of using the power of the Justice Department to further partisan goals. You can bet that if they did it for one passionate leftist, they did it for many. Antonio Gramsci’s ‘Long March Through the Instituions’ is not a solo activity. Now is the time to find them and send them packing so they can sign the next letter demanding Barr’s resignation.
    https://www.redstate.com/streiff/202...the-rot-there/

DARK AGES SUCK!

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are of course, completely wrong and showing what a crazy righty you are. The Foreign Agency Registration Act is serious legislation designed to prevent exactly what Flynn and trump were doing. Trump does not respect the law. https://www.justice.gov/nsd-fara/fre...sked-questions