Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE THE END OF WHITE EUROPEAN AMERICA

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Default YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE THE END OF WHITE EUROPEAN AMERICA

Guno posted a thread on this forum about what he thought America would look like ,demographically, in a decade. I agree with what he said, but the post was too brief to do justice to what is, without a doubt, the most pressing political question facing America today. Given this, I thought I would devote a new thread to the matter and discuss the issues at hand in more detail. Guno's profile image, BTW, is of a cockroach with a small photograph of Donald Trump's face superimposed, atop the bug's head, so I could see he was not a Trump fan. I ,however, AM a very big fan of the 45th POTUS and I thought to myself how odd that Guno (a Democrat, or a liberal-progressive lefty of some kind) should be posting about the decline of White European America which is an inherently Conservative/Republican talking point. In any case ,it is very encouraging that if a leftist/Democrat like Guno can see the problem; there may be hope for us all yet !

THE DEATH OF AMERICA

Only a miracle can save us now. The new America of the later 21 st century will be primarily non - White (European), a place that George Washington would not recognise.

The US Census Bureau has now fixed 2050 as the year when White Americans will become a minority in a country where the Founding Fathers were pretty much all White Anglo-Saxon Protestants from England who had restricted citizenship in the new Republic to " ...free White men" of "good moral character."

What are the seemingly inevitable consequences of an America where Whites (European) are a shrinking minority ?

Well, the first is the end of a national Republican Party that routinely gets 90% of its votes from White Americans.

California (aka, "Mexifornia") is a grim harbinger of the shape of things to come.

Carried by Richard Nixon in all five, California, Presidential elections when he was on the ticket, and by Ronald Reagan all four times he ran, California, where the gringos (White Americans) are now a diminishing minority is a state where the GOP faces extinction. When he ran, John McCain's share of the vote was down to the Barry Goldwater level of 1964.

When Texas, where over two thirds of the newborns and over half the the school children are Hispanics, goes the way of California, it is the end for the GOP. Arizona, Colorado and Nevada, also critical to any victorious GOP coalition are Hispanicising as rapidly as "The Lone Star State."

If I have it right (and I think I do) in every Presidential election to date since Bush in 1992, Hispanics have given about 70% of their votes to the Democratic ticket.

For Hispanics, largely poor and working class are, even if they are in the US illegally (and millions are) are the beneficiaries of a bonanza of government goodies: free education, free healthcare, food stamps, you can even get a free California drivers' licence if you are a Mexican/Latino who is in the US illegally. You might get roaring drunk and crash into two pedestrians in your truck, badly injuring both, when or if the police catch up with you, it will be a case of no insurance, no registration, no way of validating that the name on your licence is genuine, and that will be the end of that.

Why would they not vote for the Party of Government ?

Second, the economic crisis of California, bought on by an outflow of the White middle class tax-payers ( so-called "White Flight") unable to remain due to rising house prices and an ever higher burden of taxation (sales tax, gasoline tax, goods and services tax and so on) and a massive influx of tax consumers, i.e; 11 million and counting Hispanic migrants (many of whom are illegal aliens) - will be mirrored nationally.

For though many of the migrants legal and illegal come to work, a substantial number do not, and are drawn to the US purely to "suck on the teat" of the bloated Welfare balloon. Also most immigrants to the US now come from Third World countries and do not bring with them the academic or professional skills of West (European) Americans.

Third, the decline in in academic test scores in America (at home) and in international competition is very likely to continue as more of the children taking these tests will be African -American and Hispanic and have, on average, significantly lower IQ scores than White Americans. The average Hispanic group IQ score is 86 points, while the average African-American group IQ score is 85 points, for White (European) Americans the average group IQ score is about 100 points.

Even though America has spent TRILLIONS of dollars over almost five decades trying to close the racial gap in education, the overall result has been TOTAL FAILURE. White American children and adolescents continue to outperform their Hispanic and African =American peers. Why is this you might ask ? You will never hear any scientific explanations because it seems very likely that the deficits in intelligence between White Americans, African-American and Hispanic with respect to average IQ score are largely genetically determined and in the current climate of oppressive political correctness, any geneticist who is investigating the relationships between race and intelligence is forbidden to speak the truth. Should they do so, they will be promptly excoriated by the leftist media for racism and then likely lose their funding or job.

The facts are that IQ test provide a reliable measure of general intelligence ("g-factor) and human intelligence is known to be highly heritable. The American Psychological Association, (APA) confirmed that intelligence appears to have a heritability factor of between 40% and 80%. This means that between 40% and 80% of intelligence is determined by your genes. The 40% figure basically refers to children; as they mature the percentage of their measured intelligence that is determined by their genes increases, so that when they are fully matured adults their level of intelligence is 80% due to genetic factors. So, in short, it appears that the different average group IQ scores for White (European) American, African-American and Hispanic are to a substantial degree the result of innate genetic factors as opposed to environmental factors like poverty, exposure to racism, poor housing, low income, unemployment family breakdown and so on.

To give you an idea of what all of this means, the US Military has a law that prohibits them from accepting any applicant for the Army, Navy, etc if they score below 83 on an IQ test that they must sit as part of their application. That means that the US Army, for example, does not feel that an individual with an IQ below 83 can competently perform any of the basic duties that a soldier would be called upon to carry out. Consider now that on average an Hispanic adult has an IQ score of 86/7 points and an African-American on average has an IQ score of 85 points. It is believed that these scores are largely determined by innate genetic factors which essentially means they cannot be improved by any method.

In addition to genetic factors, with the Hispanic illegitimacy rate at 52% and the African-American rate having now risen to 79%, how can their children conceivably arrive at school ready to compete ?

Should this continue for the next three decades, what will it mean for America, if Asians and White (European) Americans occupy the knowledge industry jobs, while scores of millions of African-Americans and Hispanic workers are relegated to low-paying service-sector jobs ? Will that make for social tranquillity ?

"Affirmative Action" is one answer. But this has already been tried and it cause a savage backlash, the reason is obvious.

When "Affirmative Action" was first imposed, White Americans outnumbered Blacks 9 to 1, so the burden of reverse discrimination on the White community was thus relatively light. Today, however, not only Blacks but Hispanics and women - two thirds of the entire American population - qualify for "Affirmative Action" in hiring and school admissions.

And the burden fall entirely on White males who are less than one third of the country, but were three quarters of the dead and wounded who came back from Afghanistan !

Leading Harvard sociologist, Robert Putnam has also found that the greater the racial and ethnic diversity in a community, the less social capital there is - i.e; people indiverse settings are far less disposed to cooperate for (pro)=social goals. They retreat into enclaves of their own kind. Putnam found social capital at the lowest level he ever managed in Los Angeles, the most diverse community on Earth. Yet by the year 2050, the demography of every American city will approximate that of LA. (Interestingly, Putnam is a liberal (politically) and was convince that the Democrat mantra "Diversity Is Our Strength" was legitimate. He was shocked when the data from his large research investigation concluded the opposite was the case. For over a year he did not publish his results but set about going through his study meticulously with "a fine tooth comb" looking for some hidden factor or variable, some oversight, some kind of methodological error that would explain his unexpected findings. But he could find nothing and eventually submitted his research paper for publication in the mainstream, sociology literature. Putnam's findings caused quite a fuss and much distress in the left- leaning world of academic sociology, but his finding still stand.

What is happening in America is happening across the West; in The UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand...

Can Western civilisation survive the passing of the White (European) peoples whose ancestors created it and its culture - i.e; the most advanced, sophisticated and objectively superior culture ever to emerge and flourish in the entire 6,000 year history of human civilisations. Can our Western civilization and its culture survive their replacement by Third World immigrants ?

I DON'T THINK SO.

The Founding Fathers of the American Republic were, culturally speaking, products of the English Puritan Revolution, in particular, dissenting Protestantism. Their Anglo-Protestant culture placed placed a distinctive emphasis on the individual conscience, the work ethic, the responsibility to transform society (to create a "City on a Hill), the English language, English traditions of law and justice, the absolute "Rule of Law" and the limits of government power, as well as a rich legacy of European art, literature, architecture, philosophy and music.

This Anglo-Protestant culture was the fertile soil from which the "American Creed". grew and flourished. The "American Creed embodied the principles of: Liberty, Equality, individualism, self-governance, representative government and private property. The "Creed" defined the core nature of the American identity.

The "American Creed" cannot survive long without continued support from the Anglo-Protestant culture from which it emerged and flourished, and that culture is now under attack. The new immigrants pouring into America have no affinity for this culture , no interest in preserving it, in fact, they often hold it in contempt and even if they were genuinely willing to embrace it, would, I think, largely lack the cognitive capacity to properly do so.

Those who hold the White, Western, European race in contempt - and there are plenty on this very forum - those who hold it responsible for the mortal sins of mankind: slavery; racism; genocide; imperialism - may indeed welcome its departure from history. But for those others, like me, who: love the civilisation which sprang forth from the dual fountainheads of Athens and Jerusalem; who marvel at the power and the glory that was ancient Rome; who are at home amidst the majesty and splendour of London, who see Western civilisation and its culture as the crowning achievement of humanity on this planet; they will mourn its passing.

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 01-18-2020 at 09:17 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    Guno posted a thread on this forum about what he thought America would look like ,demographically, in a decade. I agree with what he said, but the post was too brief to do justice to what is, without a doubt, the most pressing political question facing America today. Given this, I thought I would devote a new thread to the matter and discuss the issues at hand in more detail. Guno's profile image, BTW, is of a cockroach with a small photograph of Donald Trump's face superimposed, atop the bug's head, so I could see he was not a Trump fan. I ,however, AM a very big fan of the 45th POTUS and I thought to myself how odd that Guno (a Democrat, or a liberal-progressive lefty of some kind) should be posting about the decline of White European America which an inherently Conservative/Republican talking point. In any case it is very encouraging that if a leftist/Democrat like Guno can see the problem, there may be hope for us all yet !

THE DEATH OF AMERICA

Only a miracle can save us now. The new America of the later 21 st century will be primarily non - White (European), a place that George Washington would not recognise.

The US Census Bureau has now fixed 2050 as the year when White Americans will become a minority in a country where the Founding Fathers were pretty much all White Anglo-Saxon Protestants from England who had restricted citizenship in the new Republic to " ...free White men" of "good moral character."

What are the seemingly inevitable consequences of an America where Whites (European) are a shrinking minority ?

Well, the first is the end of a national Republican Party that routinely gets 90% of its votes from White Americans.

California (aka, "Mexifornia") is a grim harbinger of the shape of things to come.

Carried by Richard Nixon in all five, California, Presidential elections when he was on the ticket, and by Ronald Reagan all four times he ran, California, where the gringos (White Americans) are now a diminishing minority is a state where the GOP faces extinction. When he ran, John Mc Cain's share of the vote was down to the Barry Goldwater level of 1964.

When Texas, where over two thirds of the newborns and over half the the school children are Hispanics, goes the way of California, it is the end for the GOP. Arizona, Colorado and Nevada, also critical to any victorious GOP coalition are Hispanicizing as rapidly as "The Lone Star State."

If I have it right (and I think I do) in every Presidential election to date since Bush in 1992, Hispanic have given about 70% of their votes to the Democratic ticket.

For Hispanics, largely poor and working class are, even if they are in the US illegally (and millions are) are the beneficiaries of a bonanza of government goodies: free education, free healthcare, food stamps, you can even get a free California drivers' licence if you are a Mexican/Latino who is in the US illegally. You might get roaring drunk and crash into two pedestrians in your truck, badly injuring both, when or if the police catch up with you, it will be a case of no insurance, no registion, no way of validating that the name on your licence is genuine, and that will be the end of that.

Second, the economic crisis of California, bought on by an outflow of the White middle class tax-payers ( so-called "White Flight") unable to remain due to rising house prices and an ever higher burden of taxation (sales tax, gasoline tax, goods and services tax and so on) and a massive influx of tax consumers, i.e; 11 million and counting Hispanic migrants (many of whom are illegal aliens) - will be mirrored nationally.
    Good America has to much white trash

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judy Johnstone For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2020), katzgar (01-19-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Guno posted a thread on this forum about what he thought America would look like ,demographically, in a decade. I agree with what he said, but the post was too brief to do justice to what is, without a doubt, the most pressing political question facing America today. Given this, I thought I would devote a new thread to the matter and discuss the issues at hand in more detail. Guno's profile image, BTW, is of a cockroach with a small photograph of Donald Trump's face superimposed, atop the bug's head, so I could see he was not a Trump fan. I ,however, AM a very big fan of the 45th POTUS and I thought to myself how odd that Guno (a Democrat, or a liberal-progressive lefty of some kind) should be posting about the decline of White European America which an inherently Conservative/Republican talking point. In any case it is very encouraging that if a leftist/Democrat like Guno can see the problem, there may be hope for us all yet !

THE DEATH OF AMERICA

Carried by Richard Nixon in all five, California, Presidential elections when he was on the ticket, and by Ronald Reagan all four times he ran, California, where the gringos (White Americans) are now a diminishing minority is a state where the GOP faces extinction. When he ran, John Mc Cain's share of the vote was down to the Barry Goldwater level of 1964.

When Texas, where over two thirds of the newborns and over half the the school children are Hispanics, goes the way of California, it is the end for the GOP. Arizona, Colorado and Nevada, also critical to any victorious GOP coalition are Hispanicizing as rapidly as "The Lone Star State."

If I have it right (and I think I do) in every Presidential election to date since Bush in 1992, Hispanic have given about 70% of their votes to the Democratic ticket.

For Hispanics, largely poor and working class are, even if they are in the US illegally (and millions are) are the beneficiaries of a bonanza of government goodies: free education, free healthcare, food stamps, you can even get a free California drivers' licence if you are a Mexican/Latino who is in the US illegally. You might get roaring drunk and crash into two pedestrians in your truck, badly injuring both, when or if the police catch up with you, it will be a case of no insurance, no registion, no way of validating that the name on your licence is genuine, and that will be the end of that.

For though many of the migrants legal and illegal come to work, some do not and are drawn tio the US purely to "suck on the teat" of the bloated Welfare balloon. Also most immigrants to the US now come from Third World countries and do not bring with them the academic or professional skills of West (European) Americans.

Third, the decline in in academic test scores in America (at home) and in international competition is very likely to continue as more of the children taking these tests will be African -American and Hispanic and have, on average, significantly lower IQ scores than White Americans. The average Hispanic group IQ score is 86 points, while the average African-American group IQ score is 85 points, for White (European) Americans the average group IQ score is about 100 points.

Even though America has spent TRILLIONS of dollars over almost five decades trying to close the racial gap in education, the overall result has been TOTAL FAILURE. White American children and adolescents continue to outperform their Hispanic and African =American peers. Why is this you might ask ? You will never hear any scientific explanations because it seems very likely that the deficits in intelligence between White Americans, African-American and Hispanic with respect to average IQ score are largely genetically determined and in the curren oppressive climate of political correctness, any geneticist who is investigating race and intelligence is forbidden to speak the truth. Should they do so, they will be promptly excoriated
    Hey...North America was not particularly white or European for a lot longer than it has been white and European.

Are you saying it is getting back to its roots?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My full op is posted above.

Dachshund

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My full op is posted above.

Dachshund

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Hey...North America was not particularly white or European for a lot longer than it has been white and European.

Are you saying it is getting back to its roots?
    Incorrect Frank there was no North America until after the Europeans settled here. There was a continent that became known as North America.
    Last edited by Eagle_Eye; 01-18-2020 at 09:13 AM.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Incorrect Frank there was no North America until after the White Europeans settled here.
    Words, words, words! Ap Meurig was mayor of Bristol and made his money, I believe, from getting fish from a secret place to the west. The Bristolians called him (and it?) Amerig, so the whole thing must have 'existed' a fair bit earlier than many settlement by foreigners.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dachshynddawg,

That makes no sense.

If middle class whites are fleeing California because they can't afford to live there how can all the poor immigrants afford to live there?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dachshynddawg,

That makes no sense.

If middle class whites are fleeing California because they can't afford to live there how can all the poor immigrants afford to live there?
    Hi Politalker. The answer to your question is contained in the reply quote you posted. The poor, illegal immigrants are tax consumers, meaning they are living off of public assistance, which is paid for by the taxation of others.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Hi Politalker. The answer to your question is contained in the reply quote you posted. The poor, illegal immigrants are tax consumers, meaning they are living off of public assistance, which is paid for by the taxation of others.
    Your public assistance must be a hell of a lot more generous than ours then, you wild old socialists!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-18-2020)

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dachshynddawg,

That makes no sense.

California is degenerating into a Third Word state. One of the classic characteristics of a Third World state is that there is no middle - class. What you have instead is a two layered social hierarchy with a sliver of the very wealthy elite on the top and directly below it an impoverished/struggling working class+ Underclass. Venice Beach in LA is a perfect example, the district is comprised of an exclusive eschelon of millionaires and.billionaires on top and immediately below them a class of working poor plus a hell of a lot of indigent/ homeless. They're making middle-class type housing unaffordable to drawn in people with money, who are the ones they can heavily tax to pay for their massive Welfare balloon.

The poor immigrant legal and illegal receive quite generous Welfare from the government. That's how they afford to live; free education, free health care, housing, unemployment benefits and so on.

Dachshund

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dachshynddawg,

Those who hold the White, Western, European race in contempt - and there are plenty on this very forum - those who hold it responsible for the mortal sins of mankind: slavery; racism; genocide; imperialism - may indeed welcome its departure from history. But for those others, like me, who: love the civilisation which sprang forth from the dual fountainheads of Athens and Jerusalem; who marvel at the power and the glory that was ancient Rome; who are at home amidst the majesty and splendour of London, who see Western civilisation and its culture as the crowning achievement of humanity on this planet; they will mourn its passing.

Dachshund
    If Athens was so great, why were they conquered by Rome?

If Rome was so great, why did it fall?

Nothing lasts unchanged. You can't pick a time in history and decide this is ideal and freeze it, commit it to no more change. The notion is absurd.

All must recognize change happens.

I do not share your racism, nor do I share your acceptance that America is doomed, nor that some kind of race war needs to be fought.

But I do see that by using social media, Putin has cleverly encouraged America to become highly divided and torn.

Your beliefs hurt America, and help Putin. Dr. Reverend Martin Luther King Junior did more for America than all the racists of history put together.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2020)

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dachshynddawg,

California is degenerating into a Third Word state. One of the classic characteristics of a Third World state is that there is no middle - class. What you have instead is a two layered social hierarchy with a sliver of the very wealthy elite on the top and directly below it an impoverished/struggling working class+ Underclass. Venice Beach in LA is a perfect example, the district is comprised of an exclusive eschelon of millionaires and.billionaires on top and immediately below them a class of working poor plus a hell of a lot of indigent/ homeless. They're making middle-class type housing unaffordable to drawn in people with money, who are the ones they can heavily tax to pay for their massive Welfare balloon.

Dachshound

Dachshund
    Third world states don't have property values going up faster than the stock market.

All of America is losing the middle class. That is not because of race. It is because of the greedy rich who are in the process of systematically looking for every possible method of extracting wealth from the working class.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Guno posted a thread on this forum about what he thought America would look like ,demographically, in a decade.
    That subject is literally the only thing guano, the wannabe goyim EVER starts threads about. He/she/it starts dozens of threads about it, and they are all the same. IMO, the mods ought to crack down on that fool for violating rule 3.

if a leftist/Democrat like Guno can see the problem; there may be hope for us all yet !
    Guano doesn't see it as a problem, he sees it as something to be celebrated.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Sirthinksalot,

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    That's ridiculous. It sounds like right wing propaganda. Fake news.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2020)