View Poll Results: Will Obama get his Planned War against Syria?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The US will move the goalposts and demand more.

4 36.36%
  • The US will claim that Syria didn't give up 'all' it's chemical weapons.

4 36.36%
  • Syria will honour the agreement but the terrorists will use chem weapons and blame Assad.

1 9.09%
  • There will be no war because stated Obama interests have been satisfied.

1 9.09%
  • other (please specify)

1 9.09%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How Will America Get it's War on Syria? Or Will War be Avoided? A Poll.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dungheap View Post
    The UN has no mandate to assign culpability for the use of chemcial weapons so the fact that it isn't saying whom is responsible isn't evidence of anything other than the UN's limited mandate.

I have said repeatedly that there will be no independent arbiter of whom carried out the attack. Even if the intel showed without a shadow of a doubt that the regime is responsible, Assad and Russia will deny it.
    You lying American piece of shit. The UN certainly is mandated to reveal the source of the chemical weapon use.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    It appears that you can add 'self-esteem' to that list of what's lacking.
    Smarting a little from the slap on the face I gave you a while ago?

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=annata;1316528][QUOTE=Dungheap;1316479

10-4

at this point not even the US has anything to gain by beating that dead horse-

reprisalls are only going to make the situation more volitile

Not arming up the FSA/Sunni's is another better idea, but US still clings to it.[/QUOTE]

And equally so the US will deny any evidence that the terrorists were responsible. And lo and behold, have already with the refusal to accept the possibility that Del Ponte was right. Inconvenient details that are of no importance in the US rush to another war.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monty1 View Post
    Smarting a little from the slap on the face I gave you a while ago?
    You have serious issues dude. If you think I give a rats ass about that creepy shit, you're much dumber than you appear to be.

You have serious self-esteem issues. You whined like a pussy about how "trashy" this board is, yet you're still here.

I say thanks to you in a post and you think I want take you out on a date. Are you gay? Not that I think anything negative about gay people .. I'm just not one of them. Sorry.

Seek help .. quickly.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Big Money (09-12-2013)

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You lying American piece of shit. The UN certainly is mandated to reveal the source of the chemical weapon use.
    No it isn't. That isn't within the scope of their investigation.

UN won't hurry report on sarin in Syria

The UN spokesman said, “The secretary-general made it clear that he had taken the decision to determine whether or not chemical weapons had been used and not who used them. That is in line with previous such investigations.”
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...e_100759.shtml
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Big Money (09-12-2013), Bonestorm (09-12-2013)

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

No, the group investigating the attack does not have that mandate. The Secretary General made that quite clear.

Also, emotional ad hominem outbursts don't really support your cause, particularly when you incorrectly accuse others of being liars.

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, the group investigating the attack does not have that mandate. The Secretary General made that quite clear.

Also, emotional ad hominem outbursts don't really support your cause, particularly when you incorrectly accuse others of being liars.
    Bullshit! How can any credible person claim that the UN investigators are not to expose which side did the gassing? Call it a lack of mandate or anything you like. And you can stick your ad hominem charges where the sun doesn't shine. No American can claim enough credibility after Iraq to criticize any person from any other country in the world. That's exceptionalism for you!

Exceptionally racist pigs and haters!

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    No it isn't. That isn't within the scope of their investigation.

UN won't hurry report on sarin in Syria

The UN spokesman said, “The secretary-general made it clear that he had taken the decision to determine whether or not chemical weapons had been used and not who used them. That is in line with previous such investigations.”
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...e_100759.shtml
    After the Iraq experience and the fact that the US fabricated evidence, are you really serious that the UN investigating team won't attach blame. YOu stupid fucking lemming, Del Ponte has already come out and stated her suspicions! Are Americans really that stupid or is this another attempt to put down the obvious conclusions that will come out that the terrorists are responsible.

Play your cheap games with someone else in the future. Del Ponte is my proof that you are wrong in substance and only trying to be right by using some sort of dishonest illusion.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Lolerpops.

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lolerpops.
    Yeah we know shitpile, every statement from the UN so far has not failed to mention their suspicions on what side is responsible. Continue to live your fantasies and hope like hell they don't come out and say that it was the terrorists after all that are guilty.

That could send the bulldozer in to start tearing down the UN headquarter in New York. A stroke so cruel that American would be slashing their wrists as demonstations of protest!

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Aha, two more votes registered on my poll!

And two more gutless co--suckers who don't have the courage to be honest and declare who they are.

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

blackascoal (09-13-2013), Cancel 2016.11 (09-13-2013)

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    JUST MAKE IT PUBLIC NEXT TIME, YOU DUMBFUCK!!

#Axe to grind
    I mean, really.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (09-13-2013)

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

And so Darla, you phony little slut, you go dark now when you're asked to put up?

Here's the deal Darla. If you reveal how you voted on my poll I will at least say you're honourable and not a phony on that.
    Hahha, I just saw this.

Here's the deal fuckwit, I don't give a crap what you say about me. Like I am going to kiss up to you so that you'll "at least say" that I'm honorable! You sound like a typical psychopath and/or meth head. Who cares what you say? Like the next time I need a mortgage I am going to go into my bank and say, hey, anonymous internet poster "Monty1" can vouch for my honor!

"Are you sure it's anonymous internet poster "Monty1" and not anonymous internet poster "Monty6? because boy did that 6 fucker sell us a bill of goods, vouching for someone's honor - we lost our shirts! we are looking for him!"

"No, no, definitely anonymous internet poster Monty1!"

"Oh, okay then. Approved!"

Get fucked psycho boy.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

blackascoal (09-13-2013), christiefan915 (09-13-2013), Minister of Truth (09-13-2013)

20. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

After the Iraq experience and the fact that the US fabricated evidence, are you really serious that the UN investigating team won't attach blame. YOu stupid fucking lemming, Del Ponte has already come out and stated her suspicions! Are Americans really that stupid or is this another attempt to put down the obvious conclusions that will come out that the terrorists are responsible.

Play your cheap games with someone else in the future. Del Ponte is my proof that you are wrong in substance and only trying to be right by using some sort of dishonest illusion.
    You stupid assclown, PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE THAT WE ARE LIARS.

POST SOMEONE FROM THE UN DECLARING THAT THEIR INVESTIGATION WILL ASSIGN CULPABILITY

You run around here whining about how trashy this board is, when truth is, you're the fucking trash .. and really fucking dumb.

Goddamn, even when you post evidence and who in authority said it, stupid motherfuckers still won't get it.