1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,620 Times in 51,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Trump was impeached twice

The Left was so afraid of Trump that when he announced his intention to run, they seriously started a campaign to destroy him. When they believed they had enough fake evidence to justify impeaching him, they did.
    Nevertheless, Trump should have been convicted for his actions just like Bill Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post

trump lied over 30,000 times as president.

No, he didn't.

trump has never won an election.

Yes, he did.
    Disagreed on Trump's numerous lies, agreed he won the 2016 Election fairly and securely just like Biden did in 2020.

My advice is to stop electing draft-dodging liars and sexual predators to the White House. Time for more Americans to consider the character of the people we elect to higher office.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Nevertheless, Trump should have been convicted for his actions just like Bill Clinton.

Disagreed on Trump's numerous lies, agreed he won the 2016 Election fairly and securely just like Biden did in 2020.

My advice is to stop electing draft-dodging liars and sexual predators to the White House. Time for more Americans to consider the character of the people we elect to higher office.

Prove Trump lied asshole....

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,175 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Republicans say government can’t solve anything
    So they get elected and prove it
    I know why the Koch bros are Republicans- Because our Capitalist system has been engineered for everything to windfall up into their hands- So that pretty much explains why all of the Republican Congressmen and women are obstructionists- BECAUSE THEY ARE BOUGHT AND SOLD BY THE KROCH BROS and put in office to be exactly that.

But, I never understood why women are Republicans, or why minorities are Republicans, or why so many low skilled low income workers are Republicans. It's like some kind of sadistic or masochistic spell they are under, or they are so stupid they do not understand what is good for them, or ther hatred towards others is more important to them than their own well being.

I guess haters are just going to hate- and you can't fix stupid!

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    Prove Trump lied asshole....
    You're a fucking moron if you believe Trump didn't lie when he said things like this:

"They just happened to find 50,000 ballots (in the Georgia U.S. Senate runoff elections) late last night."

“We won Georgia easily. We won it by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

"I thought it was a terrible thing when (Nancy Pelosi) ripped up the speech. First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law."

Almost every statement about COVID-19.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a fucking moron if you believe Trump didn't lie when he said things like this:

"They just happened to find 50,000 ballots (in the Georgia U.S. Senate runoff elections) late last night."

"I thought it was a terrible thing when (Nancy Pelosi) ripped up the speech. First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law."

ahhh you got NO proof!!!! just your fucking worthless opinion

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ahhh you got NO proof!!!! just your fucking worthless opinion
    You're free to believe that just like I'm free to believe you are a worthless human being and a coward.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're free to believe that just like I'm free to believe you are a worthless human being and a coward.
    we know you are a draft dodging coward... just like your suck buddy biden

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

we know you are a draft dodging coward... just like your suck buddy biden
    I served for 21 years and am retired military. How long were you in?....or were you?

So far, all I expect from you are lies and personal attacks, both which make you unfit for military service.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I served for 21 years and am retired military. How long were you in?....or were you?

So far, all I expect from you are lies and personal attacks, both which make you unfit for military service.
    you are a BOLD FACE FUCKING LYING POS.... You are a stolen valor liberal asswipe

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you are a BOLD FACE FUCKING LYING POS.... You are a stolen valor liberal asswipe
    Disagreed, but members of this forum know both you and me. They can decide for themselves which person is most likely to have served our nation honorably for an entire career and which is a young dumbass who'll probably end up on prison for a few months to a few years.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Disagreed, but members of this forum know both you and me. They can decide for themselves which person is most likely to have served our nation honorably for an entire career and which is a young dumbass who'll probably end up on prison for a few months to a few years.
    LMFAO another worthless fucking opinion coming from a cum guzzling old washed up fuck

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you are going to prison? Enjoy the butt sex.

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Once again, let me quote my favorite Trump lie. Because a) it can be proven with one simple link, and b) because he created an imaginary conversation to support the lie:

“And, you know, one thing I didn’t mention: You also got very nice pay raises for the last couple of years. Congratulations. Oh, you care about that. They care about that. I didn’t think you noticed. Yeah, you were entitled. You know, it was close to 10 years before you had an increase. Ten years...[People said] we could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent. I said, ‘No, make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent.’ Because it’s been a long time. It’s been more than 10 years. That’s a long time.”

The military has received pay raises in every single previous year. The pay raise he referenced was 2.4%

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LMFAO another worthless fucking opinion coming from a cum guzzling old washed up fuck
    Jesus, kid. No wonder you're in a dead end job. Man up or you'll never be happy.

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Once again, let me quote my favorite Trump lie. Because a) it can be proven with one simple link, and b) because he created an imaginary conversation to support the lie:

“And, you know, one thing I didn’t mention: You also got very nice pay raises for the last couple of years. Congratulations. Oh, you care about that. They care about that. I didn’t think you noticed. Yeah, you were entitled. You know, it was close to 10 years before you had an increase. Ten years...[People said] we could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent. I said, ‘No, make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent.’ Because it’s been a long time. It’s been more than 10 years. That’s a long time.”

The military has received pay raises in every single previous year. The pay raise he referenced was 2.4%
    There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that being a lying asshole was one of the few things he was better at than Hillary.