Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Should easily hit over 300 mass shootings in America by August 1st

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Thought I'd check back to see where this post was currently, if perhaps new arguments or positions had been presented, and I see that it has evolved into the usual exchange you see on this forum
    that happens when people like you are unable to come to terms with facts presented to them
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Another lying worthless son of a whore.
    awwww. are you butthurt now?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Another lying worthless son of a whore.
    awwww. are you butthurt now?
    He's definitely butthurt and will soon feel it go both deeper and twist during his upcoming divorce. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

and like every other leftist here, you automatically assume i'm a trumper for criticizing the nazi democrats.......go figure
    And like the ignorant right winger you are you ASSume my opinion was based on one post.

do you consider any discharge that isn't 'honorable', a dishonorable discharge?
    Nope. Do you consider it to be the equal of honorable?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    And like the ignorant right winger you are you ASSume my opinion was based on one post.
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Nope. Do you consider it to be the equal of honorable?
    no, but it's certainly not dishonorable. or as i've heard it said before, honorable discharges are for those who just weren't caught doing stupid crap

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Thanks for the link.

How does my post equate to "You are now training our children to loathe our country and our history"?
    Does the word analogy mean anything to you ??? It was reference to the analogy to race.

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

ok

no, but it's certainly not dishonorable. or as i've heard it said before, honorable discharges are for those who just weren't caught doing stupid crap
    So you don't know shit about the discharge process. Didn't think so.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Vilifying and defunding the police, as well as "All Cops Are Bastards!" will cause that.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Does the word analogy mean anything to you ??? It was reference to the analogy to race.
    Yes. How does that apply? If you can't explain, that's okay. Most extremists can't. They just call me stupid and run away. LOL

10. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Vilifying and defunding the police, as well as "All Cops Are Bastards!" will cause that.
    Not to mention maiming and attempting to kill them on the Capitol steps.

11. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

After pushing violence for well over a year the left has no ground to stand on complaining about violence.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (06-13-2021)

13. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"AMERICA IS IRREDEAMABLE...BURN IT TO THE GROUND!"
    The Regressives

14. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    After pushing violence for well over a year the left has no ground to stand on complaining about violence.
    Fuck the Left. The DC Police have ground to stand on complaining about Trump's insurrection and the violence of the Qless and the militias.

15. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you think those that planned and attacked the Capitol on 1/6 are treasonous cocksuckers? If not, then why not? What are the Liberals doing different?

Feel free to resort to lies and insults if you don't have an intelligent response.
    Pim Fortuyn was a Dutch politician who was assassinated on May 6, 2002 by someone who felt Fortuyn was scapegoating Muslims and taking advantage of, or "targeting the weak members of society."

In essence, the killer wanted to stop Fortuyn from possibly winning the Dutch national election unfairly.

Fortuyn was assassinated during the 2002 Dutch national election campaign[9][10][11] by Volkert van der Graaf, a left-wing environmentalist and animal rights activist.[12] In court at his trial, van der Graaf said he murdered Fortuyn to stop him from exploiting Muslims as "scapegoats" and targeting "the weak members of society" in seeking political power.[13][14][15] The LPF went on to poll in second place during the election but went into decline soon after.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

On January 6, 2021 patriotic Americans wanted to stop Biden from winning the U.S. election unfairly.

Volkert van der Graaf used a gun to achieve his goal.

Patriotic Americans used peaceful protest to try to achieve their goal.

Which one is the treasonous cocksucker?

And which ones were using the Constitutionally protected method of trying to prevent the government from being stolen through trickery?
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

16. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe the 2nd Amendment supporting Conservative patriots FORGOT to bring their well used and well maintained FIREARMS AND LOTS OF AMMO with them when they sought to overwhelm the police and the US military, and overthrow the government, huh?

That MUST have been why none of the protesters shot ANYONE.

If you insist on denying the obvious, you deserve to be insulted, you stupid Communist, Islamist ideologue.
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA