Thread: For your consideration: Covid vaccinations

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    it does mutate but seems to be less virulent over time
    I heard a theory the virus itself wants to survive, so it lessens the damage it does to hosts over time

i dunno..seems true?
    I’m not a virologist [unless 10-12 hours of micro and bacteriology count lol] but they will mutate to ensure the propagation of the species. And yeah, it does them no good to kill their hosts outright, in that sense.

It seems to me these mutations are happening a little too fast. But maybe I’m a little too suspicious.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,071 Times in 6,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’m not a virologist [unless 10-12 hours of micro and bacteriology count lol] but they will mutate to ensure the propagation of the species. And yeah, it does them no good to kill their hosts outright, in that sense.

It seems to me these mutations are happening a little too fast. But maybe I’m a little to suspicious.
    You're not a virologist?

Never woulda thunk it.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    A virus is a living organism, thus is programmed to survive and procreate. what you're implying is that an RNA virus has the ability to think that if it becomes less lethal, it will survive longer.........
    what?
    no i'm talking about basic evolutionary theory that life force mutates/evolves based on successful procreation
    The theory is valid, ive just never heard it taken down to a viral level before

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Nah, nah. We have a common enemy. Let's stress individuality and all do our own thing.

It's awesome. Can't wait to be back here in a few years having the same discussion.

So, so smart.
    you prefer us all to be automatons doing the same, being the same, acting the same? no individuality whatsoever?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It seems to me these mutations are happening a little too fast. But maybe I’m a little too suspicious.
    well we are pretty sure it was created in the lab, where the genome sequences were spliced to be ultra infectious..bypassing normal times frame where it would happen in the wild.
    So maybe that manipulation also predisposed quicker mutations???? beats me ! lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-11-2021)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,071 Times in 6,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you prefer us all to be automatons doing the same, being the same, acting the same? no individuality whatsoever?
    Sure, of course. Because that's the only other choice.

Done here.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Taichiliberal,

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    When this pandemic first started, I joked to a friend that I was afraid my seasonal allergies would be mistaken for being infected, and I would subsequently be beaten to death by a crowd in a supermarket and then set afire.

Dark humor and silly exaggerations.....but given how we are now facing all these "protocols" to publicly interact in society, I find this analysis from March of this year still relevant. What do you think?

https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/29/...ated-question/
    Sounds like a totally selfish emotional response to a logical coordinated group approach to a common problem.

It simply can't be 'every man for himself' against a pandemic.

That's a nonsense approach, bound to be least effective.

There has to be a coordinated society wide response.

So if not the best scientists coming up with vaccines, which people agree to take, then what?

Just pretend it will go away someday?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post

The Science Suggests a Wuhan Lab Leak

The Covid-19 pathogen has a genetic footprint that has never been observed in a natural coronavirus.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-sci....co/dO58arT0Cy
    There are two codons that occur side by side in COVID19 RNA. CCG-CCG if I remember right. Cytosine-Cytosine-Guanine. And from a probability standpoint it’s too unlikely for that occur. Too rapid a change for evolution to account for it. Evolution occurs incrementally and that combination represents too big a jump. I don’t understand it beyond that.

Basically, it’s molecular evidence that the virus was ‘monkeyed with’. And there was a virology lab located proximal to the outbreak of the pandemic where they were monkeying around with bat viruses partially funded by US tax dollars.

Put 2 and 2 together and it equals 4.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (06-11-2021)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

well we are pretty sure it was created in the lab, where the genome sequences were spliced to be ultra infectious..bypassing normal times frame where it would happen in the wild.
    So maybe that manipulation also predisposed quicker mutations???? beats me ! lol
    You got the rough draft lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (06-11-2021)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^
    A codon is a sequence of three DNA or RNA nucleotides that corresponds with a specific amino acid or stop signal during protein synthesis......
    https://www.nature.com/scitable/definition/codon-155/

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^
    A codon is a sequence of three DNA or RNA nucleotides that corresponds with a specific amino acid or stop signal during protein synthesis......
    https://www.nature.com/scitable/definition/codon-155/
    Protein synthesis comes to a political debate board lol.

It’s actually a fascinating topic. But I’m afraid this is an instance where technology got ahead of wisdom.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Protein synthesis comes to a political debate board lol.

It’s actually a fascinating topic. But I’m afraid this is an instance where technology got ahead of wisdom.
    they knew what they were doing and they knew it was dangerous as all get out,
    Fauci said the rewards outweigh the risks

are codons the basis ( building blocks) of amino acids?

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think we’re on the cusp of a kind of medical apartheid—if it’s not stopped.

There are reports of a high incidence of myocarditis in some vaccinated young people whose risk of mortality from Covid approaches zero. And yet, they insist on pressing on with vaccinating them. It makes absolutely no sense. It’s insane, in fact.

A little leadership from the top would be nice, but yeah.
    Agreed. there's a LOT more information out there that is NOT covered by the MSM....and you can find pundits on the right and left following the party line. Cheeto Jeezus was an obvious clown, and Uncle Joe is just the status quo.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's actually not insane at all. It's about getting rid of COVID once and for all. Ya know...like we did w/ polio & stuff?

Because if it hangs around, it keeps evolving. And one of these days, that won't look too pretty.
    Viruses have been "evolving" since time en memorial....doesn't mean it's automatically more deadly and such. Remember when Tamiflu was pushed as the miracle flu shot, and then it was given for a virus mutation of which it was totally ineffective. Yet the world survived.

And remember, what is being pushed is NOT a vaccine, but a experimental gene therapy preventative.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How much time are you thinking for more serious testing? A year? Maybe 2?
    How long did it take for standard vaccines to come to use? And remember, this covid stuff is not a vaccine, but an experimental gene therapy preventative.

George Orwell