Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Mexico's government 'strongly rejects' upcoming execution in Texas of Mexican citizen

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,439 Times in 2,220 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 86 Times in 85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Looking at this thread; yep. But of course you want to pretend that they never do this right?
    I guess if you ONLY look at this thread you might think that. But then, I wasn't talking about only this thread. But of course, you want to pretend it is only about this thread, right?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Canceled.2014.1 For This Post:

Canceled.2014.2 (01-25-2014)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    If someone comes into the US, they are subject to US laws, courts, and the punishments. Don't like it? Don't sneak in illegally.
    Wouldn't that hold true, if someone was going to another country?
    If someone was going to Mexico, should they be smuggling an item into Mexico that would be illegal to possess in Mexico?
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Wouldn't that hold true, if someone was going to another country?
    If someone was going to Mexico, should they be smuggling an item into Mexico that would be illegal to possess in Mexico?
    Wouldn't it be nice if everyone stuck to the topics and left the personal, petty bullshit alone?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canceled.2014.1 For This Post:

Canceled.2014.2 (01-25-2014), maineman (01-24-2014)

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone stuck to the topics and left the personal, petty bullshit alone?
    You were talking about following laws, weren't you?
    Especially since the "topic" was about Mexico protesting this, not the US.

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You were talking about following laws, weren't you?
    Especially since the "topic" was about Mexico protesting this, not the US.
    Yes I was. But are you going to tell me that your comment wasn't aimed at a specific poster?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Canceled.2014.1 For This Post:

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes I was. But are you going to tell me that your comment wasn't aimed at a specific poster?
    Are you trying to say it wouldn't pertain to many people?

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you trying to say it wouldn't pertain to many people?
    Why not just let shit lie?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Canceled.2014.1 For This Post:

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why not just let shit lie?

Then why are you commenting on Mexico objecting to this?
    Aren't you able to let shit lie?

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

My religion? Care to tell me about my religion?

If you would actually attempt a dialogue you might accomplish something. But I suppose spouting nonsense, basing your beliefs on generalities, and making assumptions based on nothing is easier.

If you want to have an actual conversation, I would be happy to do so. If you want to play the martyr while inventing what you claim to know about me, you can go back where ever you came from and do that.
    Your religion? Your masters are utterly right, and there are races, of which yours, in competition, is always superior by denying competition.. Your masters have written and interpret a 'Constitution' that makes you free to do entirely what you are told. You could get rich if you wanted, although you can't, because the competition is fixed, which is good. Other peoples exist only to be attacked, murdered and exploited by you bullying shits. You want more, be in touch.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

15. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Your religion? Your masters are utterly right, and there are races, of which yours, in competition, is always superior by denying competition.. Your masters have written and interpret a 'Constitution' that makes you free to do entirely what you are told. You could get rich if you wanted, although you can't, because the competition is fixed, which is good. Other peoples exist only to be attacked, murdered and exploited by you bullying shits. You want more, be in touch.
    So you make a claim about my religion. Then when called on it, you dance away and go for a racial comment.

If what goes on here is so screwed up, why would someone break laws to sneak in here?

16. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you make a claim about my religion. Then when called on it, you dance away and go for a racial comment.

If what goes on here is so screwed up, why would someone break laws to sneak in here?
    You have a simpletons view, evidently, of what constitutes 'religion'. To me, it means bullshit you believe because it is safer to do so. I don't know what you mean by 'here', but evidently right wing persons appear on this forum mainly to make believe they are 'free' by saying what they 'believe' for commercial reasons.

17. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have a simpletons view, evidently, of what constitutes 'religion'. To me, it means bullshit you believe because it is safer to do so. I don't know what you mean by 'here', but evidently right wing persons appear on this forum mainly to make believe they are 'free' by saying what they 'believe' for commercial reasons.
    Words do have actual meanings. If you want to discuss someone's religion, unless you say differently, most people will take that to mean something to do with their spirituality. I don't waste time with the "atheism is a religion" nonsense, so I am certainly not going to pretend to play along with your "white capitalism or whatever is a religion".

That you claim to know what I believe is laughable. I get that you are pissed off. I have no problem with that.

By 'here' I mean the place we have been discussing. You have posted repeatedly at me about the USA being into revenge-murders, needing to remove ourselves from the world, ect ect. You talk to me like I am the epitome of all things bad in the USA. And now when I say 'here' you want to pretend you don't know what I mean.

Get a grip on what you want to discuss and we can proceed. The basic points of what happened is that someone broke the law and snuck into the USA. He then murdered a police officer after being arrested. Then, in compliance with the laws of the land, he was executed. You want to be pissed because he was executed, but seem to be willing to give him a pass for breaking laws and taking lives. Funny how that works, isn't it?

18. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That you claim to know what I believe is laughable. I get that you are pissed off. I have no problem with that.

By 'here' I mean the place we have been discussing. You have posted repeatedly at me about the USA being into revenge-murders, needing to remove ourselves from the world, ect ect. You talk to me like I am the epitome of all things bad in the USA. And now when I say 'here' you want to pretend you don't know what I mean.

Get a grip on what you want to discuss and we can proceed. The basic points of this what happened is that someone broke the law and snuck into the USA. He then murdered a police officer after being arrested. Then, in compliance with the laws of the land, he was executed. You want to be pissed because he was executed, but seem to be willing to give him a pass for breaking laws and taking lives. Funny how that works, isn't it?
    It is very like the barbarism that happens in Pakistan, where someone is gang-raped because she can't pay a fine for 'illegal' sex. Most people, everywhere, reject provincial barbarism and its merry ways. You and the Pushtun nutters are both victims of colonialism, no doubt, but it is time to grow up now.

19. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is very like the barbarism that happens in Pakistan, where someone is gang-raped because she can't pay a fine for 'illegal' sex. Most people, everywhere, reject provincial barbarism and its merry ways. You and the Pushtun nutters are both victims of colonialism, no doubt, but it is time to grow up now.
    No, it is not very like that at all. Someone being gang-raped because they did not pay a fine is not the same as a man murdering a policeman. The victim in the first is the person who was gang-raped. The victim in the second is the police officer and his family.

What Tamayo did was not a passive thing. He willfully acted to murder another human being. In all your posts here I have not seen one iota of sympathy for the family. I just see you ranting about me like you know who I am.

20. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Barbarism is barbarism, thoughout the colonies. Murderers are the sick detritus of their societies, created by the self-satisfied first-stoners, as you know. How will murdering a member of another one help 'the family' then?