Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Because that coward...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 7,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Default Because that coward...

...Rob Larrikin banned me from his thread about Kathy Griffin, I was unable to repond to a post he made that is such bullshit, I actually have to initiate this thread to mention it.

He wrote, “The Left don't want Trump’s wall because they want the illegal immigrants to continue coming, along with all the crime that comes with it, in exchange for their votes.”

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...95#post2514295

My response:

What the fuck makes you think “the left” or moderates or anyone outside of the “Trump Is Our Dear Leader” fuck fest…oppose the wall?

What is it with people like you? Are you all fucking nuts and/or stupid. (No question mark…it was rhetorical.)

Most of us do NOT oppose wall.

If Trump were to get Mexico to appropriate funds for that wall tomorrow…I would personally encourage young people to go the border and apply for a job to get the wall built as quickly as possible. And I dare to suppose many others of “the left”, the moderates, and the other sane people here would encourage them that same way.

If the wall is as much a priority as Donald Trump and his stooges pretend it is...why is he not getting Mexico to allocate those funds?

WHY?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Jack (08-01-2018), ThatOwlWoman (08-01-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,076 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Frank, are we being ironic?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,076 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

I'm not sure what the wall would do for national security, but handball can be good exercise, I suppose.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I will wait for Rob (the Legina) Larrikin to respond.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    ...Rob Larrikin banned me from his thread about Kathy Griffin, I was unable to repond to a post he made that is such bullshit, I actually have to initiate this thread to mention it.

He wrote, “The Left don't want Trump’s wall because they want the illegal immigrants to continue coming, along with all the crime that comes with it, in exchange for their votes.”

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...95#post2514295

My response:

What the fuck makes you think “the left” or moderates or anyone outside of the “Trump Is Our Dear Leader” fuck fest…oppose the wall?

What is it with people like you? Are you all fucking nuts and/or stupid. (No question mark…it was rhetorical.)

Most of us do NOT oppose wall.

If Trump were to get Mexico to appropriate funds for that wall tomorrow…I would personally encourage young people to go the border and apply for a job to get the wall built as quickly as possible. And I dare to suppose many others of “the left”, the moderates, and the other sane people here would encourage them that same way.

If the wall is as much a priority as Donald Trump and his stooges pretend it is...why is he not getting Mexico to allocate those funds?

WHY?
    Interesting that you claim someone is being a coward because they ban you. How about those that believe like you using the ignore because they can't defend what they support.

Stop whining you sniveling motherfucker.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

oh look.....another "I'm posting because I'm not allowed to post" thread......

8. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (08-01-2018)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    oh look.....another "I'm posting because I'm not allowed to post" thread......
    Wonder how many Frank has on ignore?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

sorry CFM, I cannot see your opinion about being ignored because I have you on ignore.......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (08-01-2018)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Frank, are we being ironic?
    "Moi?", he said with his eyebrows arched.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The right is not thinking. It is companies that want illegals to come. They want the cheap, unprotected laborers.

When an illegal comes over to get a job, they are not going to vote. They do not qualify. They would be rejected. Also, why would they risk a job that is feeding their families, to vote in an election that does not concern them? If you were in Mexico, who would you vote for? You know nothing about who the candidates are and what their platforms are. Just think about it. Why would they risk arresting, jail and deportation to vote in an election that does not concern them.

Want to stop illegals, stop them from getting hired. Companies know what they are doing. They get cheap labor that they can cheat out of some of the money they work for.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 08-01-2018 at 11:28 AM.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The right is not thinking. It is companies that want illegals to come. They want the cheap, unprotected laborers.

When an illegal comes over to get a job, they are not going to vote. They do not qualify. They would be rejected. Also, why would they risk a job that is feeding their families, to vote in an election that does not concern them? If you were in Mexico, who would you vote for? You know nothing about who the candidates are and what their platforms are. Just think about it. Why would they risk arresting, jail and deporatation to vote in an el;ection that does not concern them.

Want to stop illegals, stop them from getting hired. Companies know what they are doing. They get cheap labor that they can cheat out of some of the money they work for.
    Yup!

BUT...the Trump puppets have been instructed to "want the wall"...and to be fair, I think our side ought to go along with this one thing.

I say the second Trump gets Mexico to allocate funding for the wall...our side should be all in behind him.

No use being petty.

15. #12 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

When an illegal comes over to get a job, they are not going to vote. They do not qualify. They would be rejected. Also, why would they risk a job that is feeding their families, to vote in an election that does not concern them? If you were in Mexico, who would you vote for? You know nothing about who the candidates are and what their platforms are. Just think about it. Why would they risk arresting, jail and deporatation to vote in an el;ection that does not concern them.

Maybe they should start enforcing the law?

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...mmigrants.html
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

When an illegal comes over to get a job, they are not going to vote. They do not qualify. They would be rejected. Also, why would they risk a job that is feeding their families, to vote in an election that does not concern them? If you were in Mexico, who would you vote for? You know nothing about who the candidates are and what their platforms are. Just think about it. Why would they risk arresting, jail and deportation to vote in an election that does not concern them.

It is companies that want illegals to come. They want the cheap, unprotected laborers.

"Illegals" have only and always been here at the behest of, and due to the lobbying and think tank written legislative efforts of the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Wonder how many Frank has on ignore?
    You can wonder all you like. Ignoring is one thing; thread banning is something else.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Maybe they should start enforcing the law?

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...mmigrants.html
    Why? We have a corporate run government. Some companies have villages of illegals working in their factories. it is no secret.