Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm the Bastille

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,685 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
    we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
    riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
    Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
    Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
    I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now
    Hillbilly Insurrection Backfires

Some GOP senators reverse objections to Electoral College certification after protesters storm Capitol

--- Seven senators who promised to object to certification changed their minds after the Hillbilly Insurrection ---

Many of the Republican senators who had promised to object to the certification of President-elect Joe Biden's victory in the general election changed their mind late Wednesday after a violent mob of President Donald Trump's supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol Wednesday.

Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga., who promised Trump in person at a rally two days ago she would object to the certification, reversed course, saying she could not "in good conscience" follow through on objecting to Biden's presidency.

"When I arrived in Washington this morning, I fully intended to object to the certification of the electoral votes. However, the events that have transpired today have forced me to reconsider and I cannot now, in good conscience, object," said Loeffler, in what could be her last speech in the chamber after losing reelection to Rev. Raphael Warnock in Georgia's Senate runoff one day earlier.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=75099780

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-07-2021)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    [B]Hillbilly Insurrection Backfires
    lol@ insurrection.. it was dramatic enough -but I didnt hear any chants of insurrection just USA USA

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Yes and look how many were carrying the Star and Stripes back then, did you see any BLM/Antifa doing that?
    exactly

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why aren't you there, comrade dookie? Was it laundry day?

Face it, limp dick, you're all talk and no action. You're a typical Russian coward.
    LMAO. you are such a little dweeb troll

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    They all do.
    the media ( which is the left of course) does indeed suffer from selective memory

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

I need to know how many BLM/ANTIFA Paramilitary Troops in MAGA Gear were on the front lines.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Wait a minute, the only one echoing fraud in the election is Trump, and he does it without any proof, repeatingly, telling those people storming the Capital today they were cheated, unsubstantially, so if you are going to conclude “this election did it” who are you talking about
    Trump is hardly the only one echoing fraud.

The amount of anomalies alone is sufficient enough to make nearly half the country suspicious of the results. And that fact alone, is more than ample reason to further investigate the election. Personally, that’s all I advocated for since overturning the election was a long shot.

And it was heading that way until some idiots decided to get their Antifa on and storm the capital. That played right into the hands of the Democrats because now it will all be dismissed. Starting today, the Trump movement will be defined by the one act.

Antifa was there just last summer, remember? Torched that historic chapel on the Capital grounds. Don’t seem to recall the same degree of handwringing, for some odd reason.

Actually, I would not be the least bit surprised if Antifa infiltrated the ranks of the protestors. Either that or it was the first time Trump supporters engaged in that sort of behavior.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

ha ha ha.
    so BLM riots are just fine ( and they destroyed peoples lives across the nation) because you support their Marxist politics. that is a hypocrite of the first order
    try to get a clue....BLM was no more in charge or responsible for the looters and arsonists and brick throwers who used their protests as cover to do their lawbreaking, than the thousands of trump voters who only showed up for trump's rally, and who only stood around outside the capitol and did not try to break in. the people that actually did it are responsible. and trump is responsible for leading these thugs and goons on by calling them patriots, when similar shit was done in Michigan and other places by redneck goons praising trump. No BLM leader praised any violence, or called for violence, in fact, most CLEARLY ASKED THERE BE NONE, AS IT TOOK AWAY FROM THEIR MESSAGE.

you are a racist liar.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    try to get a clue....BLM was no more in charge or responsible for the looters and arsonists and brick throwers who used their protests as cover to do their lawbreaking, than the thousands of trump voters who only showed up for trump's rally, and who only stood around outside the capitol and did not try to break in. the people that actually did it are responsible. and trump is responsible for leading these thugs and goons on by calling them patriots, when similar shit was done in Michigan and other places by redneck goons praising trump. No BLM leader praised any violence, or called for violence, in fact, most CLEARLY ASKED THERE BE NONE, AS IT TOOK AWAY FROM THEIR MESSAGE.

you are a racist liar.
    complete horseshit AGAIN all you EVER POST -
    BLM/ANTIFA were seen using fireworks at cops and prepositioning bricks for riots.
    A friend of mine is ANTIFA in Portland -they doxx and use social media to organize as well

BLM DOES say looting is OK as "reparations" as well..They take part in looting and riots
    I'm not wasting any more time correcting you AGAIN

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump is hardly the only one echoing fraud.

The amount of anomalies alone is sufficient enough to make nearly half the country suspicious of the results. And that fact alone, is more than ample reason to further investigate the election. Personally, that’s all I advocated for since overturning the election was a long shot.

And it was heading that way until some idiots decided to get their Antifa on and storm the capital. That played right into the hands of the Democrats because now it will all be dismissed. Starting today, the Trump movement will be defined by the one act.

Antifa was there just last summer, remember? Torched that historic chapel on the Capital grounds. Don’t seem to recall the same degree of handwringing, for some odd reason.

Actually, I would not be the least bit surprised if Antifa infiltrated the ranks of the protestors. Either that or it was the first time Trump supporters engaged in that sort of behavior.
    so dont let the press define -and the "commission" was just an ad hoc idea that had no power

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

complete horseshit AGAIN all you EVER POST -
    BLM/ANTIFA were seen using fireworks at cops and prepositioning bricks for riots.
    A friend of mine is ANTIFA in Portland -they doxx and use social media to organize as well

BLM DOES say looting is OK as "reparations" as well..They take part in looting and riots
    I'm not wasting any more time correcting you AGAIN
    The biggest distinction between BLM and Trump protests is the frequency of rioting/destruction.

Going all the way back to the Tea Party days, populist/conservative rallies or protests were known for being just that—actual protests. They even had a reputation for cleaning up after themselves.

What went on yesterday was an aberration in that sense.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The biggest distinction between BLM and Trump protests is the frequency of rioting/destruction.

Going all the way back to the Tea Party days, populist/conservative rallies or protests were known for being just that—actual protests. They even had a reputation for cleaning up after themselves.

What went on yesterday was an aberration in that sense.
    The press is trying to spin it as "Trump called for riots" as he said go on to Capitol hill
    You can se other deranged posts here - "impeach/25th amendment" -they never stop ( see my sig)

frankly it was amazing they did no damage in the Capitol - can you imagine BLM topping all kinds of statues?
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The press is trying to spin it as "Trump called for riots" as he said go on to Capitol hill
    You can se other deranged posts here - "impeach/25th amendment" -they never stop ( see my sig)

frankly it was amazing they did no damage in the Capitol - can you imagine BLM topping all kinds of statues?
    It would have been different but one would expect it to be because Antifa and Trump supporters come at it from opposite directions.

Antifa hates this country or at least they hate it as it’s presently constituted: it’s institutions are ‘racist’ blah-blah-blah. Trump supporters love the country and want to preserve its institutions and etc.

So it makes no sense for them to destroy property in the capital.

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It would have been different but one would expect it to be because Antifa and Trump supporters come at it from opposite directions.

Antifa hates this country or at least they hate it as it’s presently constituted: it’s institutions are ‘racist’ blah-blah-blah. Trump supporters love the country and want to preserve its institutions and etc.

So it makes no sense for them to destroy property in the capital.
    it's insane to defend th riot.
    it's truth not to say Trump incited riots.

I notice the Senate Weasels are all running for cover.

Frankly I am of the mind of the French Revolution. as I wrote in the OP

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
    Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
    prior litigation gets rulings of "no damages = no cause"
    Sec. of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts.
    SCOTUS again dodges their Original Jurisdiction between states..
    This is popular redress because they have no other recourse..
    I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now