Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact: Same sex unions are way inferior to heterosexual unions

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Fact: Same sex unions are way inferior to heterosexual unions

That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

I'll never quit until the is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies ad deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/a-...arty-1.5368295

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

Charoite (12-01-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    That we even exist is thanks to exclusively heterosexual unions which is the very factual evidence that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions or any other kind of union doesn't even come close to comparing to heterosexual unions. Heterosexual unions stand alone.

If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is there any honour in that?!!

To this day not one person (I have even been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions in recent years on this very subject) has contested with even so much as a shred of validity the fact that thousands of years since created marriage honours the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that one and only sexual unions are exclusively heterosexual unions again as thousands of years already proves beyond any shadow of doubt.

I say federal conservatives need to dump their sick lie supporting liberally retarded leader and LGBT lies and deceptions need to be removed from schools and legislation for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Never give up the fight on marriage until marriage is permanently restored to a respectable state far from the sick filthy and soon to be short lived mockery that the LGBT has made of it. Scheer wants to lie for these sickos, shame, get rid of him and the sooner the better I say.

Oh and pride parade such sick liars call their sickly disgusting and offensive parade that yet not one of these sick and filthy liars gives one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman which is yet another fine example of the sick and filthy liars the LGBT proves to be.

I'll never quit until the is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

To you homosexuals / lesbians dumb enough to support the LGBT, according to LGBT logic, you being homosexual male born with a penis describes you for having sex with a woman aka born with a vagina with her vagina ripped out of her body. You being lesbian born with a vagina means you have sex with those born with a penis aka male surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut next to his anus.

Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies ad deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    And your opinion should matter to gay couples...why exactly? Is there anyone sticking their big ugly nose into your personal life and relationships Gladys Kravitz?

And btw...maybe nature needed to thin the herd and cut down on births due the stupidity of a species that shits where it eats and destroys its own habitats.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-01-2019), Phantasmal (12-02-2019), ThatOwlWoman (12-01-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Never saw someone like you obsessed with homosexuality,that doesn't sneak out on the
    Down Low,to suck cock.
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

Cinnabar (12-01-2019), Guno צְבִי (12-01-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    It's sad that your entire life is one, long assfucking session at your local bathhouse.

Have you ever considered trying women? Besides the ones in your family, I mean?

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    And your opinion should matter to gay couples...why exactly? Is there anyone sticking their big ugly nose into your personal life and relationships Gladys Kravitz?

And btw...maybe nature needed to thin the herd and cut down on births due the stupidity of a species that shits where it eats and destroys its own habitats.
    Fact is not opinion yet thanks for revealing your pathetic desperation to try and make what is into what your pea little brain would rather it be.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

9. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

Charoite (12-01-2019)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    It's sad that your entire life is one, long assfucking session at your local bathhouse.

Have you ever considered trying women? Besides the ones in your family, I mean?
    it's sad that all you got are lies.

when homos are pretending to be something they are not to try and rob heteros of what we are, my pleasure to walk all over such rubbish and your poor choice of words are certainly not mine.

11. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

Charoite (12-01-2019)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    Never saw someone like you obsessed with homosexuality,that doesn't sneak out on the
    Down Low,to suck cock.
    oops this was meant for you:

when homos are pretending to be something they are not to try and rob heteros of what we are, my pleasure to walk all over such rubbish and your poor choice of words are certainly not mine.

13. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

Charoite (12-01-2019)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

edited:

Fact: Same sex unions are way inferior to heterosexual unions

I'll never quit until the LGBT is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies and deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

15. The Following User Groans At David Jeffrey Spetch For This Awful Post:

Charoite (12-01-2019)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

edited:

I'll never quit until the LGBT is destroyed permanently and globally and my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

Time for you to grow up. Officials even considering forcing lies through legislation reveals how incompetent they are let alone allowing such sick and filthy lies and deceptions to pass through legislation and into schools is shameful, sick, offensive and inexcusable. There is no excuse for such sick behavior.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Who's cock did you suck last night?
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You're just jealous that you're not getting any cock.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You're trying too hard and need to find a life. You might literally have an audience of maybe 20 some regulars and some part-timers here.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Fact: David Jeffrey Spetch lives in his mom's basement and prances around in her underwear.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

MAGA MAN (12-01-2019)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Fact is not opinion yet thanks for revealing your pathetic desperation to try and make what is into what your pea little brain would rather it be.
    Desperation is someone who agonizes over the sex lives of others.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Mason Michaels (12-01-2019)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know several married lesbians and they seem happy and stable to me. I don't associate with gay males so I can't say anything about that.

My theory about gay men is that they turn gay because they can't find a woman as perverted as they are. My theory on gay women is that they have only been exposed to men who are assholes, perverts, immature, violent or unstable.

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    I know several married lesbians and they seem happy and stable to me. I don't associate with gay males so I can't say anything about that.

My theory about gay men is that they turn gay because they can't find a woman as perverted as they are. My theory on gay women is that they have only been exposed to men who are assholes, perverts, immature, violent or unstable.
    Since you claim to be Straight,how would you know why anyone is lesbian or gay.Let alone one size fits all.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-01-2019)