Thread: Trump supporting police officer suggests AOC should be murdered.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Trump supporting police officer suggests AOC should be murdered.

Maybe Trump can find him a job on his staff after he's fired from the police force. After all, birds of a feather...

A police officer in Louisiana suggested in a social media post that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot, calling the progressive Democratic congresswoman from New York a "vile idiot."
    "This vile idiot needs a round," officer Charlie Rispoli wrote in a Facebook post referring to Ocasio-Cortez last week, according to a screenshot first reported by New Orleans news site NOLA.com on Saturday. "And I don't mean the kind she used to serve," he continued. Before becoming a member of Congress, Ocasio-Cortez worked in a New York City bar as a bartender.
    Rispoli, according to NOLA, has been on the Gretna police force since 2005. The department's police Chief Arthur Lawson told the local news site that the post was "disturbing" and appeared to violate the department's social media policy. Although he said he did not believe it was an actual threat against the congresswoman, he promised the situation would be dealt with.
    "Whether you agree or disagree with the message of these elected officials and how frustrated you may or may not get, this certainly is not the type of thing that a public servant should be posting," Lawson said.
    Rispoli's comments actually came as he shared a link to a false story, attributing a quote to Ocasio-Cortez that the congresswoman had never said. The article was written by the satirical website Taters Gonna Tate and was titled: "Ocasio-Cortez On the Budget : 'We Pay Soldiers Too Much.'" Even the featured image of the article has a watermark clearly stating the content is satire. Snopes.com has also debunked the story, as "false."
    It appears from Rispoli's post that he was unaware that the story was satire not based on any actual facts. But the officer has since removed the post and also taken down his Facebook page entirely. Previously his posts were semi-private and were only viewable by friends and sometimes friends of friends, according to NOLA.
    Ocasio-Cortez and other freshmen progressive Congresswomen, such as Representatives Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts have faced significant criticism and even death threats since taking office earlier this year. Last week, President Donald Trump repeatedly made racist remarks about the four congresswomen, first writing on Twitter that they should "go back" to the countries "from which they came." He added: "you can't leave soon enough."
    The president doubled down on the remarks even after Democrats and some Republicans slammed the attack as "racist" and "xenophobic." All of the congresswomen are women of color and three of the four were born in the U.S. as American citizens. Omar was born in Somalia and immigrated to the U.S. as a young girl. She became a naturalized U.S. citizen nearly two decades ago in 2000. Many pointed out that there is a long racist history in the U.S. of people telling non-white Americans that they should return to their countries of origin, even if their families have been U.S. citizens for many generations.
    An investigative report by BuzzFeed published last month also found that many police officers across the country had posted to social media to endorse or encourage violence against women, criminal defendents and Muslims. The article by BuzzFeed reported on The Plain View Project, which was launched by Emily Baker-White and looked at the social media accounts of 2,900 current police officers and 600 retired officers representing eight departments nationwide.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-21-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-21-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

No threat of murder there Drama Drag Queen. And he is right. She is a vile idiot.

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Maybe Trump can find him a job on his staff after he's fired from the police force. After all, birds of a feather...

A police officer in Louisiana suggested in a social media post that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be shot, calling the progressive Democratic congresswoman from New York a "vile idiot."
    "This vile idiot needs a round," officer Charlie Rispoli wrote in a Facebook post referring to Ocasio-Cortez last week, according to a screenshot first reported by New Orleans news site NOLA.com on Saturday. "And I don't mean the kind she used to serve," he continued. Before becoming a member of Congress, Ocasio-Cortez worked in a New York City bar as a bartender.
    Rispoli, according to NOLA, has been on the Gretna police force since 2005. The department's police Chief Arthur Lawson told the local news site that the post was "disturbing" and appeared to violate the department's social media policy. Although he said he did not believe it was an actual threat against the congresswoman, he promised the situation would be dealt with.
    "Whether you agree or disagree with the message of these elected officials and how frustrated you may or may not get, this certainly is not the type of thing that a public servant should be posting," Lawson said.
    Rispoli's comments actually came as he shared a link to a false story, attributing a quote to Ocasio-Cortez that the congresswoman had never said. The article was written by the satirical website Taters Gonna Tate and was titled: "Ocasio-Cortez On the Budget : 'We Pay Soldiers Too Much.'" Even the featured image of the article has a watermark clearly stating the content is satire. Snopes.com has also debunked the story, as "false."
    It appears from Rispoli's post that he was unaware that the story was satire not based on any actual facts. But the officer has since removed the post and also taken down his Facebook page entirely. Previously his posts were semi-private and were only viewable by friends and sometimes friends of friends, according to NOLA.
    Ocasio-Cortez and other freshmen progressive Congresswomen, such as Representatives Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts have faced significant criticism and even death threats since taking office earlier this year. Last week, President Donald Trump repeatedly made racist remarks about the four congresswomen, first writing on Twitter that they should "go back" to the countries "from which they came." He added: "you can't leave soon enough."
    The president doubled down on the remarks even after Democrats and some Republicans slammed the attack as "racist" and "xenophobic." All of the congresswomen are women of color and three of the four were born in the U.S. as American citizens. Omar was born in Somalia and immigrated to the U.S. as a young girl. She became a naturalized U.S. citizen nearly two decades ago in 2000. Many pointed out that there is a long racist history in the U.S. of people telling non-white Americans that they should return to their countries of origin, even if their families have been U.S. citizens for many generations.
    An investigative report by BuzzFeed published last month also found that many police officers across the country had posted to social media to endorse or encourage violence against women, criminal defendents and Muslims. The article by BuzzFeed reported on The Plain View Project, which was launched by Emily Baker-White and looked at the social media accounts of 2,900 current police officers and 600 retired officers representing eight departments nationwide.
    Where's the comment showing Trump supports this officer??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Earl (07-21-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Semen
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Semen is on your ignore list.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,538 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post

Here are some Obama supporters ...

Larry Wilmore In late February 2016, the host of Comedy Central's now-canceled "The Nightly Show" joked about then-candidate Donald Trump: “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!"

Big Sean In February 2017 rapper Big Sean rapped a verse about killing the President on his "I Decided" album. The lyrics are, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."

NYC Public Theater's "Julius Caesar" The nonprofit theater staged a modern adaptation of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" in May-June 2017 that made conservative viewers want to revolt. In the production, a Trumplike figure playing the title role is stabbed to death by a band of angry Senators.

https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-st...in-snoop-dogg/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (07-21-2019)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

VolsSuck
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because VolsSuck is on your ignore list.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,567 Times in 17,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thread fail.

Steaming pile of mierda,

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Where's the comment showing Trump supports this officer??
    Trump knows damn well that his statements of hate toward these women endangers them. He does not care. If they got killed he would not cut his golf game short. Their lives and safety are just pawns in the nasty political games Trump is playing. He does not care. He did not care when his follower killed a woman in Charlottesville. he won't lose a second of sleep. He might think it will be good for his vote count. He is down to turnout of haters.

13. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-22-2019)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump knows damn well that his statements of hate toward these women endangers them. He does not care. If they got killed he would not cut his golf game short. Their lives and safety are just pawns in the nasty political games Trump is playing. He does not care. He did not care when his follower killed a woman in Charlottesville. he won't lose a second of sleep. He might think it will be good for his vote count. He is down to turnout of haters.
    I'm still waiting to see where in the OP it says that Trump is supporting the officer!!??!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Sailor (07-21-2019)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm still waiting to see where in the OP it says that Trump is supporting the officer!!??!!
    Donald Trumpobitch lies with every post. A fucking drama queen. You will not see what you are looking for!

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL This site has the most stupid liberals of anywhere else on the internet. You deserve an award of some sort. Like a "Tardie" or something

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Donald Trumpobitch lies with every post. A fucking drama queen. You will not see what you are looking for!
    I also bitch slapped him so hard; that it looks he put me on IA, so he could hide from FACTS that hurt his self esteem and feelings.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Sailor (07-21-2019)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I also bitch slapped him so hard; that it looks he put me on IA, so he could hide from FACTS that hurt his self esteem and feelings.
    He is quite the pussy. Someone does what you did, he runs and puts them on ignore. A typical progressive.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

I did not say that. He created the atmosphere the cop lived in. Hate and aggression are Trump's tools.

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    I did not say that. He created the atmosphere the cop lived in. Hate and aggression are Trump's tools.
    So you're saying that the OP is a lie and that DonaldvoTrumpovich is a liar??

Just to help you, those only need a YES or NO answer; because anything else is just you trying to defend the lie and him.