Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Megyn Kelly Says Her Sons School Promoted Puberty Blockers To 3rd Graders

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Default Megyn Kelly Says Her Sons School Promoted Puberty Blockers To 3rd Graders

Also talked about having there junk changed!
    Totally disgusting and out of place!

https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-m...erty-blockers/

During her most recent podcast, Megyn Kelly said her son’s school told 3rd grade boys about how they could “take a pill to prevent puberty” so they can later have genitals “chopped off.”

“Okay, so they unleashed a three-week experimental transgender education program on our boys,” Kelly told guest Ramona Bessinger.

“One of our fellow parents, a man, raised his hand and said ‘Why did my son come home,’ these are third graders 8 and 9 year olds, ‘Why did my son come home and asks if it’s true that he can take a pill to prevent puberty and then when he turns 18 he can have his penis chopped off if he wants to become a woman?’” Kelly said.

“There are things that are inappropriate to discuss with children, certainly third graders as it was in our case, and teenagers down the line for all sorts of reasons,” she added.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

ExpressLane (10-21-2021), Stretch (10-21-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

It sounds pretty bad, I would agree, but these days, how do we have any idea what's true and what isn't?

We're approaching a time where we can only believe what we've actually seen and heard ourselves.

It's a sign of humanity's devolution.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-21-2021), Hawkeye10 (10-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post

During her most recent podcast, Megyn Kelly said her son’s school told 3rd grade boys about how they could “take a pill to prevent puberty” so they can later have genitals “chopped off.”

“Okay, so they unleashed a three-week experimental transgender education program on our boys,” Kelly told guest Ramona Bessinger.

“One of our fellow parents, a man, raised his hand and said ‘Why did my son come home,’ these are third graders 8 and 9 year olds, ‘Why did my son come home and asks if it’s true that he can take a pill to prevent puberty and then when he turns 18 he can have his penis chopped off if he wants to become a woman?’” Kelly said.

“There are things that are inappropriate to discuss with children, certainly third graders as it was in our case, and teenagers down the line for all sorts of reasons,” she added.
    Evil times.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

ExpressLane (10-21-2021), Wolverine (10-21-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

What are you 9 yo in 3rd grade? At nine I would have thought anyone telling me this shit is crazy. At 9 I would have thought, why the fuck would I want to be a girl? Im glad I grew up before the world got fucked up.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Stretch (10-21-2021), Wolverine (10-21-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Megyn Kelly
    Not a real source of information. She is known for her lies.

The interesting thing about a school policy is that it is online, and beyond that leaves a huge amount of paperwork evidence. She has none of that, so instead she announces that she "heard somewhere."

This goes along with the claim that millions of Americans are starving in the streets because we have no food. Look out the window, do you see Americans starving in the street. Or how about the claim that Christmas has been outlawed? Within the next two months we will see that one is a lie.

But go ahead, do not believe your eyes, and instead believe what some known liar tells you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (10-22-2021), Phantasmal (10-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

So since one parent said it, it must be true?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

domer76 (10-21-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Evil times.
    Indeed. Americans are consumed with blatant lies. Evil times.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-21-2021)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    It sounds pretty bad, I would agree, but these days, how do we have any idea what's true and what isn't?

We're approaching a time where we can only believe what we've actually seen and heard ourselves.

My money's on this not being true. How come we have never of this alleged teacher?

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Not a real source of information. She is known for her lies.

The interesting thing about a school policy is that it is online, and beyond that leaves a huge amount of paperwork evidence. She has none of that, so instead she announces that she "heard somewhere."

This goes along with the claim that millions of Americans are starving in the streets because we have no food. Look out the window, do you see Americans starving in the street. Or how about the claim that Christmas has been outlawed? Within the next two months we will see that one is a lie.

But go ahead, do not believe your eyes, and instead believe what some known liar tells you.
    You are such a good little lapdog! Sit down, and shut up, grown people are debating! I suppose you are quite fine with this so!

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    So since one parent said it, it must be true?
    LApdog!

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My money's on this not being true. How come we have never of this alleged teacher?
    Sheep! how much are you being paid to help cover this up!

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

This Megyn Kelly?

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sheep! how much are you being paid to help cover this up!
    Cover what up? I don't see the teacher's name.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cover what up? I don't see the teacher's name.
    You do realize she would be sued if this weren't true for defamation or libel!

This is all you have to type in to get what you are looking for! Teachers talks about puberty blockers Megan Kelly

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

The government says the vaccine is safe.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!