Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Humiliating Video Of Biden Emerges, Shows Him Struggling To Talk For 41 Seconds

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    How about "China Joe"?
    there are reasons for that -unlike the Russian Hoax that was an IC spook; its also no deligitimization like da Russians

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132
    The New York Post cited a purported email from Hunter Biden in August 2017 indicating he was receiving a $10m annual fee from a Chinese billionaire for "introductions alone", though it is unclear who was involved in the alleged introductions.

Another purported email, which Fox News said it had confirmed, reportedly refers to a deal pursued by Hunter involving China's largest private energy firm. It is said to include a cryptic mention of "10 held by H for the big guy".

Fox News cited unnamed sources as saying "the big guy" in the purported email was a reference to Joe Biden. This message is said to be from May 2017. Both emails would date from when the former US vice-president was a private citizen.

A former business associate of Hunter Biden has come forward to say he can confirm the allegations.

Tony Bobulinski told Fox News that, contrary to Joe Biden's statements that he had nothing to do with his son's business affairs, Hunter had "frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals" in China.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    there are reasons for that -unlike the Russian Hoax that was an IC spook; its also no deligitimization like da Russians

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132
    The New York Post cited a purported email from Hunter Biden in August 2017 indicating he was receiving a $10m annual fee from a Chinese billionaire for "introductions alone", though it is unclear who was involved in the alleged introductions.

Another purported email, which Fox News said it had confirmed, reportedly refers to a deal pursued by Hunter involving China's largest private energy firm. It is said to include a cryptic mention of "10 held by H for the big guy".

Fox News cited unnamed sources as saying "the big guy" in the purported email was a reference to Joe Biden. This message is said to be from May 2017. Both emails would date from when the former US vice-president was a private citizen.

A former business associate of Hunter Biden has come forward to say he can confirm the allegations.

Tony Bobulinski told Fox News that, contrary to Joe Biden's statements that he had nothing to do with his son's business affairs, Hunter had "frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals" in China.
    Still Hunter Biden.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

you can only control your own mind. I always gave Obama credit for the Stimulus and lowering unemployment
    while at the same time criticized him for wage growth skewed to the top earners.
    It's called nuance ( i know you get this -just preaching) lol
    I get it.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    and not one arrest in Seattle last year... sad liberals don't believe in the rule of law
    Not one? but at least 55?

https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...f-189527e08a7d
    At least 55 people were arrested after a peaceful protest turned violent in downtown Seattle Saturday.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-07-2021)

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Still Hunter Biden.
    "10 held by H for the big guy". Tony Bobulinski was detailed and credible in his Tucker interview
    the news just called it all a Russian plot( or some Russiaphobic term)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-08-2021)

8. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

everytime I think you are dumb as a rock you prove to be dumber then the dog shit i scrape of my shoes.

I posted because it was a CURRENT EVENT.
    Biden/Blinken and the rest of the wanna be human rights heroes ALL excoriated Bukele Ortez because
    of his firing of Superme Court judges etc. (human rights)

NONE of them gave him credit for trying to stop the migrants, or the improved economy,
    or the stellar way he handled the pandemic

One would think they would want to encourage him (like Trump did) to improve the situation in El Salvadore;
    afterall isn't that is what President Harris claims? they migrate because of "root causes?"

Instead they default to knee jerk criticism - when they could follow the Trump example and work with him.
    But we already know Biden has a reactive mindset when it comes to "Trump is bad orangeman"
    even when his policies were spot on
    And every time I think you could not be a lower class piece of shit, you prove to be an even lower class piece of shit than I gave you credit for being.

It was bad enough that you publicly and shamelessly sucked Gaddafi's dick over on DCJ, and that you shamelessly and blatantly try to give a pass to and provide cover for Putin and his meddling in our elections. Now you're standing up for some third rate Latin American thug dictator who is aiming to take over the entire government of his country and rule it with an iron fist.

The very same qualities idiots like you were drawn to Trump by.

You actually think it's the job and responsibility of an American President to publicly praise some ruthless strongman dictator over his country's economy, his hard-nosed clamp down on people trying to flee and his dictatorial forcing of virus protocols in spite of the rest of his Stalinist tactics.

The last one being extra ironic given how you morons squeal like stuck pigs over being forced to wear masks and stay out of certain businesses here at home.

Our President does not owe any third world tin-horn dictator anything.

The fact that you think he does just shows us all how little you deserve to call yourself an American or even live in this country.

Just based on the garbage you post here, you should be deported to the very shithole Latin American dump you're raving about and be forced to live under the rule of this turd who you're putting on a pedestal.

Fucking rube.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

gemini104104 (05-08-2021)

10. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    And every time I think you could not be a lower class piece of shit, you prove to be an even lower class piece of shit than I gave you credit for being.

It was bad enough that you publicly and shamelessly sucked Gaddafi's dick over on DCJ, and that you shamelessly and blatantly try to give a pass to and provide cover for Putin and his meddling in our elections. Now you're standing up for some third rate Latin American thug dictator who is aiming to take over the entire government of his country and rule it with an iron fist.

You actually think it's the job and responsibility of an American President to publicly praise some ruthless strongman dictator over his country's economy, his hard-nosed clamp down on people trying to flee and his dictatorial forcing of virus protocols in spite of the rest of his Stalinist tactics.

The last one being extra ironic given how you morons squeal like stuck pigs over being forced to wear masks and stay out of certain businesses here at home.

The fact that you think he does just shows us all how little you deserve to call yourself an American or even live in this country.

Just based on the garbage you post here, you should be deported to the very shithole Latin American dump you're raving about and be forced to live under the rule of this turd who you're putting on a pedestal.

Fucking rube.
    HURRY!! KEEP TRYING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC FROM BIDEN'S OBVIOUS DEMENTIA!!! JUSR DON'T MENTION THE APRIL JOBS REPORT!!"
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

11. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Trump had to be told what to say and what not to say by his babysitters.

He didn't know jack-shit on his own.

And I guarantee you.... slow speaking or not, Biden can run rings around Trump on foreign and domestic policy knowledge without even working up a sweat.

Trump is a loud-mouthed idiot with no substance.

Biden is a humble, soft-spoken statesman who walks softly and carries a big stick.

A big stick Trump couldn't carry because of his small hands.
    Touchet at tRump being a pig that speaks like a retarded pig with lies. When someone of decency and high standards is pressed with making speeches, the voice will be affected when it comes to a devotion at getting the point across. President Biden, a man of age, in my opinion has accomplished more than someone in their 30's or 40's could ever do at having the gift that is needed to be the current legitimate and I believe God sent POTUS.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Nomad (05-08-2021)

13. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Touchet at tRump being a pig that speaks like a retarded pig with lies. When someone of decency and high standards is pressed with making speeches, the voice will be affected when it comes to a devotion at getting the point across. President Biden, a man of age, in my opinion has accomplished more than someone in their 30's or 40's could ever do at having the gift that is needed to be the current legitimate and I believe God sent POTUS.
    That is an insult to pigs.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fucking rube.
    grotesque misinformation. migrants arent fleeing el salavador because of COVID. he's go a 90% approval rating largely because of his good handling of the pandemic.
    You completely miss the point that Biden solely focusing on human rights does a disservice to elsalvadore and US foreign policy both.

the rest of this is trash,not worth anymore time with you.

15. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

grotesque misinformation. migrants arent fleeing el salavador because of COVID. he's go a 90% approval rating largely because of his good handling of the pandemic.
    I didn't say they were, dumbass.

You completely miss the point that Biden solely focusing on human rights does a disservice to elsalvadore and US foreign policy both.

the rest of this is trash,not worth anymore time with you.
    Wrong as always.

The real "point" of your recently begun ass-kissing of El Salvador's third rate dictator is two-fold.

First, you've never seen a ruthless despot whose ass you wouldn't kiss and regard as some sort of benevolent populist hero based on some narrow scope, single issue. Especially when a Democrat President is in office and taking some sort of action or making some sort of criticism of them.

With your hero Gaddafi, it was under the guise of Libyans having a high literacy rate. So in what passes for your "mind", that was more than enough reason to excuse and overlook the genocide and mass murder he had ordered his military commanders to carry out against civilians in rebel held strongholds.

Now with this latest tin-pot dictator you've embraced, it's his tough stance on keeping his people hostage inside their borders and his handling of the COVID virus that you're all starry-eyed and gaga over him about. This, while you hypocritically dismiss Joe Biden's equally or even more stellar performance on the virus issue, simply because 1) he's a Democrat, 2) he isn't Trump, and 3) he kicked Trump's ass so badly in 2020.

Which leads me to the second fold of your teenage girlish, fanboi worship, which is that you always look for any reason you can conjure up and pull out of your ass to trash talk Biden or any other Democrat. Because, as we all know, you are nothing more than a mindless, third rate, partisan hack just like every other drooling right-wing, Russo-bot lunatic who lives with their nose up Trump's and Putin's assholes.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden wears Depends.

17. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,068 Times in 7,501 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

The "detiorate" process is unfamiliar to me, but I'm sure that it's unwelcome.
    Maybe we should ask DINO Nomad about it.

Biden's occasional inability to talk isn't remotely as self-humiliating
    as the orangutan's propensity to constantly talk was during its administration.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

18. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't say they were, dumbass.

Wrong as always.

The real "point" of your recently begun ass-kissing of El Salvador's third rate dictator is two-fold.

First, you've never seen a ruthless despot whose ass you wouldn't kiss and regard as some sort of benevolent populist hero based on some narrow scope, single issue. Especially when a Democrat President is in office and taking some sort of action or making some sort of criticism of them.

With your hero Gaddafi, it was under the guise of Libyans having a high literacy rate. So in what passes for your "mind", that was more than enough reason to excuse and overlook the genocide and mass murder he had ordered his military commanders to carry out against civilians in rebel held strongholds.

Now with this latest tin-pot dictator you've embraced, it's his tough stance on keeping his people hostage inside their borders and his handling of the COVID virus that you're all starry-eyed and gaga over him about. This, while you hypocritically dismiss Joe Biden's equally or even more stellar performance on the virus issue, simply because 1) he's a Democrat, 2) he isn't Trump, and 3) he kicked Trump's ass so badly in 2020.

Which leads me to the second fold of your teenage girlish, fanboi worship, which is that you always look for any reason you can conjure up and pull out of your ass to trash talk Biden or any other Democrat. Because, as we all know, you are nothing more than a mindless, third rate, partisan hack just like every other drooling right-wing, Russo-bot lunatic who lives with their nose up Trump's and Putin's assholes.
    Qadaffi did not bomb civilians.we (NATO) did at Misrata

keeping his people hostage inside their borders and his handling of the COVID virus that you're all starry-eyed and gaga over him about
    insane why I am too busy working and not bothering further with this trash

19. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Qadaffi did not bomb civilians.we (NATO) did at Misrata

insane why I am too busy working and not bothering further with this trash
    he just disappeared thousands and either had them shot or starved them to death

you're a fuckin idiot Little Commie Annie

20. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Nomad (05-08-2021)