Thread: Arizona recount is clusterf*** for GOP as they reveal incompetence.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Default Arizona recount is clusterf*** for GOP as they reveal incompetence.

The latest out of the Az recount being run by the 13 year olds from CyberNinja shows the recount is not going well for the GOP.

First they were forced to reveal their practices and procedures that they were trying to hide from the public based on a court ruling.
    Then the courts ruled they had to let reporters observe.
    Then reporters observed a lot of questionable things happening.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a01_story.html

Now it appears the FBI and DoJ may be interested in what is happening there and whether it violates Federal voting laws.

The U.S. Department of Justice expressed concern Wednesday about ballot security and potential voter intimidation arising from the Republican-controlled Arizona Senate’s unprecedented private recount of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

In a letter to GOP Senate President Karen Fann, the head of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division said the Senate’s farming out of 2.1 million ballots from the state’s most populous county to a contractor may run afoul of federal law requiring ballots to remain in the control of elections officials for 22 months.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...artment-485505

But perhaps the most interesting thing from 5/5 was this -

Bennett told the Associated Press Tuesday night that teams doing a hand recount of the presidential race lost by former President Donald Trump and the U.S. Senate race won by Democrat Mark Kelly has tallied less than 10% of the ballots since starting on April 23.

Bennett said it is clear the count can’t be done by the time the deal allowing the Senate to use the Coliseum ends on May 14. Several days of high school graduations are set to begin on May 15.

Bennett said the plan was to move the ballots and other materials into a secure area of the Coliseum to allow the events, then restart counting and continue until that is completed.

That seems far from certain, though, after a state fair board official told the Arizona Republic that extending the Coliseum lease is “not feasible.” The fair board didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from the AP.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ju...nt-01620268831

So they were able to do 10% of the ballot counting in 12 days and now only have 10 days to complete the other 90% or put everything in storage and restart later. Based on the way they are mishandling boxes of ballots now, it will raise serious questions as to whether they have counted anything correctly no matter what their final result is.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

LV426 (05-06-2021), PoliTalker (05-06-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

All this thing is going to do is turn more AZ voters against the GOP there.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

HILARIOUS COMMENT FROM A MEMBER OF THE PARTY WHO THREW THE IOWA CAUCASES LAST YEAR...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-08-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    The latest out of the Az recount being run by the 13 year olds from CyberNinja shows the recount is not going well for the GOP.

First they were forced to reveal their practices and procedures that they were trying to hide from the public based on a court ruling.

Now it appears the FBI and DoJ may be interested in what is happening there and whether it violates Federal voting laws.

So they were able to do 10% of the ballot counting in 12 days and now only have 10 days to complete the other 90% or put everything in storage and restart later. Based on the way they are mishandling boxes of ballots now, it will raise serious questions as to whether they have counted anything correctly no matter what their final result is.
    So, it will take them four months.

ROTLFMFAO!!! More keystone cops from a completely rudderless party. The GOP is Old, but they are no longer Grand in any way, shape or form.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Clusterfuck is the stock in trade for the Grotesque Old Party.
    They're going for racism and xenophobia, it looks like, but they're solidly stuck on clusterfuck.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post

ROTLFMFAO!!! More keystone cops from a completely rudderless party. The GOP is Old, but they are no longer Grand in any way, shape or form.
    And then they have one member that said she won't vote for any voting changes until the audit is complete and doesn't want the legislature to adjourn until that happens. GOP has a 1 vote majority so with the one member backing out they are powerless on the issue.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/22/99002...g-election-aud
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Poor Richard Saunders,

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post

BOTCHED!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post

Time for us to go back to Sporting News off topic Podium!

Hey look at this!

Strat-O-Matic 365

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

how much of your incompetence have they revealed so far?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

(Thanks to SMK)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.