Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Putin!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Oh please. What do I care if Putin is Peter the Great or Hitler re-incarnated?
    As an American all I care about is how the USA relates to Putin and Russia.

Realpolitik. we did it with the USSR and there's no reason not to now,
    except for Russiaphobes like yourself and John McCain that demand I give a shit about Russian politics
    Do you like the fact that your president sucks Putin's dick?
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    No it didn't. I didn't hear a word about this until Hillary lost.
    And had she won little or even nothing would have came of it. It was suspected back in September [when Madame Hillary was considered inevitable] that Russians were attempting to interfere with the election.

But it was a big nothing burger because, again, Hillary was going to win anyway.

Here's a Daily Beast writer whining about it:

"The Intelligence Community had already gone on the record in early October with an assessment that Moscow was interfering with our election.

Now, it has come to light that senior Members of Congress had been briefed in September on the pervasive Russian threat to the core functioning of our democracy. Obama dispatched FBI director James Comey, DHS Secretary Jeh Johnston, and White House counterterrorism and homeland security advisor Lisa Monaco to brief the so-called “Gang of 12” lawmakers: House & Senate leaders, as well as the chairmen and ranking members on the Homeland Security and Intelligence Committee."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...d-nothing.html

But Trump's election changed everything.

Suddenly, it was a big deal. Suddenly, there's a Russian agent behind every desk in the West Wing. The motivation behind it is 100% political and it serves two purposes: one is to delegitimize Trump's election and the other is to serve as a 'steady drip-drip' to hinder his agenda.

Note that the media dutifully brings out a 'new revelation' every few weeks which turn out to be duds. They have to do that or it would be forgotten about.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (04-22-2017)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    And had she won little or even nothing would have came of it. It was suspected back in September [when Madame Hillary was considered inevitable] that Russians were attempting to interfere with the election.

But it was a big nothing burger because, again, Hillary was going to win anyway.

Here's a Daily Beast writer whining about it:

"The Intelligence Community had already gone on the record in early October with an assessment that Moscow was interfering with our election.

Now, it has come to light that senior Members of Congress had been briefed in September on the pervasive Russian threat to the core functioning of our democracy. Obama dispatched FBI director James Comey, DHS Secretary Jeh Johnston, and White House counterterrorism and homeland security advisor Lisa Monaco to brief the so-called “Gang of 12” lawmakers: House & Senate leaders, as well as the chairmen and ranking members on the Homeland Security and Intelligence Committee."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...d-nothing.html

But Trump's election changed everything.

Suddenly, it was a big deal. Suddenly, there's a Russian agent behind every desk in the West Wing. The motivation behind it is 100% political and it serves two purposes: one is to delegitimize Trump's election and the other is to serve as a 'steady drip-drip' to hinder his agenda.

Note that the media dutifully brings out a 'new revelation' every few weeks which turn out to be duds. They have to do that or it would be forgotten about.
    still waiting for that well known Russian collusion here... ( good post)
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-22-2017)