Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Biden lashes out at Detroit autoworker in profanity-laced gun dispute

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ormer Vice President Joe Biden got into a heated and profanity-laced argument with an autoworker Tuesday while touring a factory in Detroit, after the individual accused the Democratic presidential candidate of trying to take away his Second Amendment rights.

"You’re full of sh-- ... I support the Second Amendment," Biden shot back, stressing he's not going to take guns away.

The worker then told Biden, "You're working for me, man," and told Biden that he saw an online video supporting his claim that Biden is hostile to the Second Amendment.

Biden, pointing at the individual as they were mere inches apart in the middle of a crowd, said he's not working for him and told him not to be "such a horse's a--."

Biden, at one point mistakenly referring to "AR-14's," went on to press the individual to acknowledge that machine guns are illegal.
    Biden appeared to then misspeak in saying AR-15's are illegal, before questioning why anyone needs "100 rounds."

The dispute, caught on camera, happened at the Fiat-Chrysler plant as Biden stumped for votes in Michigan, the biggest prize among the states voting Tuesday with 125 delegates at stake.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ed-gun-dispute
    Good

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

ormer Vice President Joe Biden got into a heated and profanity-laced argument with an autoworker Tuesday while touring a factory in Detroit, after the individual accused the Democratic presidential candidate of trying to take away his Second Amendment rights.

"You’re full of sh-- ... I support the Second Amendment," Biden shot back, stressing he's not going to take guns away.

The worker then told Biden, "You're working for me, man," and told Biden that he saw an online video supporting his claim that Biden is hostile to the Second Amendment.

Biden, pointing at the individual as they were mere inches apart in the middle of a crowd, said he's not working for him and told him not to be "such a horse's a--."

Biden, at one point mistakenly referring to "AR-14's," went on to press the individual to acknowledge that machine guns are illegal.
    Biden appeared to then misspeak in saying AR-15's are illegal, before questioning why anyone needs "100 rounds."

The dispute, caught on camera, happened at the Fiat-Chrysler plant as Biden stumped for votes in Michigan, the biggest prize among the states voting Tuesday with 125 delegates at stake.
    Looks like Biden put his foot in his mouth again!

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Biden's response is totally justified and warranted.

If you are going to lie about Joe Biden he is going to hit back.

You might as well get used to it.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you even pay attention at all, dumbass??? https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,710 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You've shown your ignorance of guns and ammunition before, you are way out of your league, son.
    "after the individual accused the Democratic presidential candidate of trying to take away his Second Amendment rights."

This fat ass Trump supporter has no standing to lie to Joe Biden's face.

Biden is going to hit back against anyone who lies about him. As a Trump supporter yourself, I assume you can understand and even embrace behavior that does not comport with traditional expectations of the office of the presidency.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Good for Joe!!!!

He gave that obnoxious goober jackass what he had coming to him.... a good, hard slap in the face with the truth.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

"after the individual accused the Democratic presidential candidate of trying to take away his Second Amendment rights."

Biden is going to hit back against anyone who lies about him. As a Trump supporter yourself, I assume you can understand and even embrace behavior that does not comport with traditional expectations of the office of the presidency.
    Woah there, are you body shaming that guy, how can you tell his weight! Joe Biden is Anti 2nd amendment, he came in my space, and touched me, I'd break his arm. That guy has honest concerns, I understand you do not want his anti gun stance coming to light, but to bad! He is a scummy swamp creature, and you support PEDO Joe, you should pay more attention to the type of person you support!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

RB 60 (03-10-2020)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I did say Trump has changed things, now didn’t I, but just ignore that part.

I’m glad you both think I’m an embecile, I’d be very concerned if a racist and a troll liked me.
    Look pumpkin you can stop throwing the race card, it's been so overdone, that when it's now thrown it's an admission of defeat! Honesty is not racism!

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Joe already said he'd put Beto in charge of gun control. Beto is on the record saying he would literally confiscate guns. What the hell are you talking about?
    Every life matters

10. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

RB 60 (03-10-2020)

11. #69 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Joe already said he'd put Beto in charge of gun control. Beto is on the record saying he would literally confiscate guns. What the hell are you talking about?
    This.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Joe is going down fast, mentally...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wake me up when Biden makes fun of a disabled person.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Charoite (03-10-2020)

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,662 Times in 2,116 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 89 Posts

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    And, that's not all. He's considering John Kerry in a newly created Cabinet position to oversee climate change issues.
    Susan Rice as Secretary of State and Sally Yates as U.S. Attorney General. It's Obama, part 3.
    As Charlie Hurt said, "It's back to the swamp."
    OMG. a cast of warmongers/treasonous meddlers in Iran policy, and a dumb ass ADA
    who thinks the Emoluments clause has any meaning!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (03-10-2020)

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what did the guy lie about? No it's not "warranted" he jumped down the voters throat -for what?
    Totally justified and I applaud him for getting in the face of this fat ass Trump supporter.

You can call Joe Biden a communist, you can claim he is taking away your second amendment rights, you can claim he is a pedophile.

Biden is going to hit back.

And hit back hard.

That is why fat ass Trump is afraid of hin.

Your president demeaned the standards of etiquette traditionally expected of the office of the presidency. Congratulations and welcome to the standards of conduct you helped create

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I love how this dumb shit Trump supporter tried to get Biden to be nice to him by claiming Biden works for him. And Biden said categorically he does not work for that guy and that this deplorable was acting like a horse's ass.

Good times!