Thread: Congresswoman allows terrorist group in her office

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Do these fat chicks also cook, clean house, do laundry, run errands, clean bird cages? If so, where might I find one? lol
    No. You see Katzgar wears the pants in his family. They are right there under his apron.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You provided an answer you called correct.

I gave it and you ignored it. Don't blame it on me. That's so Liberal.
    No, you gave nothing. You simply said the "religious test" clause does not mean (as it says) that there can be no religious test for holding any federal office. You said that was incorrect.

What was the post # in which you explained the correct interpretation?

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    No, you gave nothing. You simply said the "religious test" clause does not mean (as it says) that there can be no religious test for holding any federal office. You said that was incorrect.

What was the post # in which you explained the correct interpretation?
    It's been posted once. It's obviously the one you ignored and now expect me to provide again for your lazy ass.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's been posted once. It's obviously the one you ignored and now expect me to provide again for your lazy ass.
    I just checked all the posts on this topic. You never explained what you think the "religious test" clause means.

This is your typical pattern. Claim others are wrong, refuse to give your interpretation, and then claim you did. You then spend ten posts claiming you already posted your explanation but never do so.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just checked all the posts on this topic. You never explained what you think the "religious test" clause means.

This is your typical pattern. Claim others are wrong, refuse to give your interpretation, and then claim you did. You then spend ten posts claiming you already posted your explanation but never do so.
    It's obvious you didn't you only claimed to have done so to make yourself feel less embarrassed.

This is your typical pattern. Make a claim, refuse to acknowledge it's been refuted, then blame others for your 2nd class place in life.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's obvious you didn't you only claimed to have done so to make yourself feel less embarrassed.

This is your typical pattern. Make a claim, refuse to acknowledge it's been refuted, then blame others for your 2nd class place in life.
    I've tried to get you to refute my claims on several occasions but the best you can do is say a person is wrong.

Give us the post # that refutes my explanation and gives another explanation for the "religious test" clause and I will admit CFM is always right and wise.

Otherwise you are a liar.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (03-15-2019)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    You'd need to be a lot taller.
    I can raise my elbow above my head, dude. Can't you?

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've tried to get you to refute my claims on several occasions but the best you can do is say a person is wrong.

Give us the post # that refutes my explanation and gives another explanation for the "religious test" clause and I will admit CFM is always right and wise.

Otherwise you are a liar.
    I have refuted your claims on several occasions and you refuse to acknowledge it.

I've already posted it. I'm not going to do the work for you. If you won't look for what's already been posted, you will always be viewed as a lazy bastard. Are you black?

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have refuted your claims on several occasions and you refuse to acknowledge it.

I've already posted it. I'm not going to do the work for you. If you won't look for what's already been posted, you will always be viewed as a lazy bastard. Are you black?
    In other words, you cannot find that post because it does not exist but you are not honest enough to admit it.

I already searched for it and have every post you made since the original post about the "religious test" clause. Nowhere did you do anything but claim the obvious meaning was not correct. You never refuted anything or explained an alternative (incorrect) interpretation. You are too lazy to give us a simple post #.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In other words, you cannot find that post because it does not exist but you are not honest enough to admit it.

I already searched for it and have every post you made since the original post about the "religious test" clause. Nowhere did you do anything but claim the obvious meaning was not correct. You never refuted anything or explained an alternative (incorrect) interpretation. You are too lazy to give us a simple post #.
    You claim to have searched and refuse to acknowledge what you said was completely refuted.

You're too lazy to look and want to blame it on someone else you lazy son of a bitch. Are you black? You sure act like one.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You claim to have searched and refuse to acknowledge what you said was completely refuted.

You're too lazy to look and want to blame it on someone else you lazy son of a bitch. Are you black? You sure act like one.
    That post does not exist and you can't prove it does. That makes you a liar. And you obviously have no understanding of the "no religious test" in the Constitution.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That post does not exist and you can't prove it does. That makes you a liar. And you obviously have no understanding of the "no religious test" in the Constitution.
    The post does exist and you're lazy to look for it.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The post does exist and you're lazy to look for it.
    You are delusional. I'm concerned because you might think that post actually exists even though you have no clue what the "no religious test" doctrine means and thus were never able to explain it and still cannot.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are delusional. I'm concerned because you might think that post actually exists even though you have no clue what the "no religious test" doctrine means and thus were never able to explain it and still cannot.
    I posted it. If you can't find it, that's your problem. Maybe you're simply too fucking stupid to even realize how fucking stupid you are. People like you are the very reason I oppose the free college bullshit proposed by the left. You're K-12 education was a waste of money. Some people simply aren't worth spending money on because it provides no return.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I posted it. If you can't find it, that's your problem. Maybe you're simply too fucking stupid to even realize how fucking stupid you are. People like you are the very reason I oppose the free college bullshit proposed by the left. You're K-12 education was a waste of money. Some people simply aren't worth spending money on because it provides no return.
    When the insults begin you always know the person has nothing substantive left to say and can only make up stuff and attack them. When someone could easily prove their claims by listing the post # but will not do so, you always know they are lying. A blatant racist who is calling somebody else stupid tells us something.