Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Howdy folks

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    So you want to be an anarchist but you are too sane still.
    I am an anarchist. I do not support the existence of any government. That bad actors exist in the world doesn't change that.
    If you believe that man is good, there is no need for government. If you believe that man is bad, you dare not create one.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchon View Post
    I am an anarchist. I do not support the existence of any government. That bad actors exist in the world doesn't change that.
    Anarchists...are people who claim to be anarchists...

...but who live in environments that are safe to live in, rather than in areas that actually are anarchistic.

Sad!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Rune (11-22-2018)

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don't just make claims. Back them up. Give me a why. Be able to point out flaws in my thinking. Otherwise, as I'm sure you've already figured out from your own life, no one is going to take anything you say seriously.
    Already did.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Already did.
    Only in your mind.
    If you believe that man is good, there is no need for government. If you believe that man is bad, you dare not create one.

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Anarchists...are people who claim to be anarchists...

...but who live in environments that are safe to live in, rather than in areas that actually are anarchistic.

Sad!
    What's sad are people like yourself that think they have some self-appointed authority to initiate force against another. Unfortunately, you have encompassed the entire livable planet's surface, and turned it into a shithole.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What's sad are people like yourself that think they have some self-appointed authority to initiate force against another. Unfortunately, you have encompassed the entire livable planet's surface, and turned it into a shithole.
    Like I said, Anarchon...

...Anarchists are people who label themselves anarchists in places and environments that are governed and safe rather than in places where anarchy is the norm. Most, like you apparently, do not have anywhere near the balls to move to where anarchy (or close to it) prevails.

Said another way: You anarchists are full of shit.

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Like I said, Anarchon...

...Anarchists are people who label themselves anarchists in places and environments that are governed and safe rather than in places where anarchy is the norm. Most, like you apparently, do not have anywhere near the balls to move to where anarchy (or close to it) prevails.

Cowardly as well
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-23-2018)

10. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like I said, Anarchon...

You've avoiding the point. Tu quoque fallacy. You're avoiding the immorality of your own position by trying to say that mine is full of shit.

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cowardly as well
    Calling someone a coward over the internet is a very brave thing to do.

12. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You've avoiding the point. Tu quoque fallacy. You're avoiding the immorality of your own position by trying to say that mine is full of shit.
    Well then...fuck morality as well as fuck you.

Bottom line: EVERY ANARCHIST POSTING ON THE INTERNET...is a person who labels him/herself as an anarchist in places and environments that are governed and safe...rather than in places where anarchy is the norm. Most, like YOU, avoid anarchy like the plague...and are nothing but big mouths pretending to advocate for anarchy...but without the balls to go anywhere near it.

Said another way (and thank you for the opportunity to repeat this, Anarchon):

YOU ANARCHISTS ARE FULL OF SHIT.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Rune (11-24-2018)

14. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well then...fuck morality as well as fuck you.
    Thank you for summing up statism.

And for the record, there's nothing safe about a "governed environment." It is institutionalized violence.

15. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thank you for summing up statism.

And for the record, there's nothing safe about a "governed environment." It is institutionalized violence.
    YOU are the one claiming you want anarchy.

You can easily have it. There are MANY areas of the world that are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more anarchistic than right here.

HERE...is where you are.

As I said earlier:

EVERY ANARCHIST POSTING ON THE INTERNET...is a person who labels him/herself as an anarchist in places and environments that are governed and safe...rather than in places where anarchy is the norm. Most, like YOU, avoid anarchy like the plague...and are nothing but big mouths pretending to advocate for anarchy...but without the balls to go anywhere near it.

As I also said earlier:

16. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

YOU are the one claiming you want anarchy.

You can easily have it. There are MANY areas of the world that are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more anarchistic than right here.

HERE...is where you are.

As I said earlier:

EVERY ANARCHIST POSTING ON THE INTERNET...is a person who labels him/herself as an anarchist in places and environments that are governed and safe...rather than in places where anarchy is the norm. Most, like YOU, avoid anarchy like the plague...and are nothing but big mouths pretending to advocate for anarchy...but without the balls to go anywhere near it.

As I also said earlier:

Not that I agree there is anywhere on the livable earth that is anarchistic anymore (that died with the pioneering of the West, and that's why they did it...to get away from government), but even if there were, why should I be the one that moves? You're the asshole. You have no more legitimate claim of authority over me than I do you.

17. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not that I agree there is anywhere on the livable earth that is anarchistic anymore (that died with the pioneering of the West, and that's why they did it...to get away from government), but even if there were, why should I be the one that moves? You're the asshole. You have no more legitimate claim of authority over me than I do you.
    Hey, Asshole!

I didn't say you should move to someplace that is anarchistic. But, if you actually feel the way you are pretending to feel...THERE ARE PLACES THAT ARE MUCH, MUCH, MUCH CLOSER TO BEING ANARCHISTIC...and you could move there. (The Amazon basin, the Australian Outback, Somalia...for instance.)

BUT YOU ARE HERE!

That is because you are full of shit...and are just talking the talk rather than walking the walk.

I love it here. That is why I am staying.

YOU are the one complaining.

YOU have an alternative...to move where things are closer to anarchism.

YOU are not going to move...because YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

By the way...I do agree that neither of us has authority over the other. But both of us, by choosing to live HERE...agree to be governed...and the laws of our nation do have authority over both of us.

18. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But both of us, by choosing to live HERE...agree to be governed...and the laws of our nation do have authority over both of us.
    I'm telling you flat-out that I don't consent. I didn't sign your social contract.

If mobsters demand protection money from your neighborhood, and you don't move, it doesn't mean you approve of their actions.