Thread: Doctor Says Donald Trump Having Small Strokes, has other mental and emotional issues.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Doctor Says Donald Trump Having Small Strokes, has other mental and emotional issues.

Dr. David Scheiner who served presidents for over two decades voiced concern for Donald Trump's health after the president's unscheduled weekend visit to a physician placed his well-being under scrutiny.
    Trump, 73, took an impromptu trip to the doctor on Saturday, before then announcing that his results from "phase one" of his annual physical exam were "just okay."

Later that day, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham released a statement asserting that the president is "unhealthy and lethargic with complaints," and confirmed he used a relatively "free weekend" to "begin portions of his mental exam."
    Despite her remarks, the medical community immediately began speculating about Trump's physical and mental wellbeing, with some experts noting that it is unusual for a sitting president to undergo their medical exam in numerous stages conducted months apart.
    Speaking on CNN's Erin Burnett on Monday's Erin Burnett OutFront, Dr. David Scheiner expressed his worries about the president's allegedly failing mental health, which he claims is demonstrated by his occasional inability to string together coherent sentences.

"These aren't words, these are slips of the tongue," Scheiner said. "These are words he can't find and this is happening over and over again. Comedians joke about it, but it's not a joking matter. I think there is a neurological issue that is not being addressed. And if he's having an MRI of his head over there, I would be very pleased because I think he needs it."
    "Is that something that could have happened in the two-hour time he was there?" Burnett asked, referring to Trump's Saturday trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda.
    "Yes it certainly could," the former Obama doctor responded, before going on to speculate about Trump's health.
    "The worry that I have is maybe he's having small strokes," Scheiner said. "We've had that once before in the White House when Woodrow Wilson was president. His inability to find words is peculiar and has not been explained, and I think one has to think of it as a possible neurological issue."

Dr. Scheiner's remarks on Monday was not the first time the doctor has commented on Trump's health. In the months leading up to the 2016 presidential election, the doctor appeared on Erin Burnett OutFront and told the anchor that he had been concerned by the Republican nominee's "erratic behavior."
    "We know he's got a narcissistic personality disorder at the very least," Scheiner said in September 2016. "But I sometimes wonder if he might even be hypomanic. But I think psychologic testing would be important for him."

Dr. Scheiner is a highly respected physician who is an expert on neurological behavior.
    Following continued speculation about the president's health, the White House on Monday released a note written by Trump's doctor, which said the visit was a "urgent and serious emotional checkup."
    "The President has not had any chest pain but was evaluated for urgent and neurological issues," Navy Cmdr. Sean Conley, physician to the president, wrote in the letter.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-19-2019)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-19-2019), Guno צְבִי (11-19-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dr. David Scheiner has never personally examined Trump. Therefore, he is violation of his Hippocratic Oath and should have his medical license pulled.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-19-2019), Earl (11-19-2019), Loving91390 (11-19-2019), RB 60 (11-19-2019), TOP (11-19-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Turd Digester
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Turd Digester is on your ignore list.

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    This message is hidden because Truth Detector makes me look like the dishonest, partisan and worthless piece of human excrement I am.
    Indeed.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (11-19-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Dr. David Scheiner has never personally examined Trump. Therefore, he is violation of his Hippocratic Oath and should have his medical license pulled.
    Indeed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 9,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Turd Digester
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Turd Digester is on your ignore list.

That you have him on ignore proves you're a verified loser.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CUM
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because CUM is on your ignore list.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham released a statement asserting that the president is "unhealthy and lethargic with complaints,"
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    https://c-3sux78kvnkay76x24osm-y-syt-iusx2egqgsgofkjx2etkz.g01.msn.com/g00/3_c-3ccc.syt.ius_/c-3SUXKVNKAY76x24nzzvyx3ax2fx2fosm-y-syt-ius.gqgsgofkj.tkzx2fzktgtzx2fgsvx2fktzozeojx2fHHD6 o7J.osmx3fnx3d072x26cx3d355x26sx3d2x26wx3d26x26ax3 dzx26ux3dlx26rx3dlx26o76i.sgx78qx3dosgmk_$/$/$/$/$[/IMG]

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.breitbart.com%2Fmedia%2F2016 %2F10%2FHillary-Laughing-APJennifer-Hill-640x480.jpg&f=1&nofb=1[/IMG]

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guano View Post
    White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham released a statement asserting that the president is "unhealthy and lethargic with complaints,"
    Hearsay and no link.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Turd Digestor
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Turd Digestor is on your ignore list.