Thread: The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Millions of innocent unborn babies are killed each year and those do it call it a choice.
    Killing unborn babies is illegal. It's called infanticide.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    No, you are a coward. When I ask you about "abortion" you'll know because my question will include the word "abortion."

Is there any reason you can't answer the question other than you are a sniveling, cowardly snowflake who camps out in a safe space? I checked with grammarians and my question isn't overly complex or confusing. The problem is clearly on your end.

Here's your question: "How many leftists will own up to approving of the killing of a living human who has committed no crime and who has expressed no desire to die?"

So my answer is that people killed in war, people killed by drunk drivers, people killed in domestic incidents, people killed by terrorists, people killed by medical mistakes, people killed because of shoddy construction practices and many other reasons die for no reason, and neither I nor other leftists approve of this.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-05-2020)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[ * H * Y * P * O * C * R * I * S * Y * * * T * E * S * T * ]

Did you both applaud Trump for pulling troops out of Syria?
    Did I applaud trump for abandoning the Kurds, our allies, to death at the hands of jihadi cutthroats? No.

― Charles Dickens

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Did I applaud trump for abandoning the Kurds, our allies, to death at the hands of jihadi cutthroats? No.
    The results of your hypocrisy test are POSITIVE.

The Kurds were not abandonded. Trump ensured there was an agreement in place to ensure the Kurds were protected ... and guess what? The Kurds are just fine today. This is why Trump has the full appreciation of the Kurds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Mazlum Kobane, (Kurdish) Leader of the SDF
    "We THANK President Trump for his tireless efforts that stopped the brutal Turkish attack and jihadist groups on our people"

So let me get this straight,

You PROTEST George Bush sending troops to the Middle East
    You APPLAUD Obama-Wama sending troops to the Middle East
    You BITCH and WHINE and SNIVEL and COMPLAIN about Trump bringing home US troops and ending needless US police actions.

Oh yeah, you are certainly credible. Let's all seek your advice. Sure.

Shouldn't you have me on ignore already?

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The results of your hypocrisy test are POSITIVE.

The Kurds were not abandonded. Trump ensured there was an agreement in place to ensure the Kurds were protected ... and guess what? The Kurds are just fine today. This is why Trump has the full appreciation of the Kurds right now.

So let me get this straight,

You PROTEST George Bush sending troops to the Middle East
    You APPLAUD Obama-Wama sending troops to the Middle East
    You BITCH and WHINE and SNIVEL and COMPLAIN about Trump bringing home US troops and ending needless US police actions.

Oh yeah, you are certainly credible. Let's all seek your advice. Sure.

Shouldn't you have me on ignore already?
    Why would I have you on ignore, are you a Truth Deflector sock?

"As expected, President Trump’s decision to pull U.S. troops away from the Syria-Turkey border, effectively endorsing a Turkish assault on the U.S.-allied Kurds occupying northern Syria, has been a disaster. Trump made the call last Sunday after a phone call with Turkish President Recep Erdoğan, and without consulting the Pentagon or Congress. Less than a week later, Trump ordered the removal all U.S. troops from the region, further endangering the Kurdish people, strengthening ISIS, and ceding influence to some of America’s chief adversaries. In return, the U.S. has, to date, received nothing...

Late on Saturday, Trump signed off on an order to remove all U.S. troops from northern Syria, the result of what an official described to NBC News as an increased risk of conflict between U.S. and Turkish forces. The region is now under control of Turkish forces.

The SDF announced over the weekend that Hevrin Khalaf, the secretary general of the pro-Kurdish Future Syria Party, was killed along with eight others by Turkish militants. “She was taken out of her car during a Turkish-backed attack and executed by Turkish-backed mercenary factions on the International Road between Qamishlo and Manbij, with her driver who was also martyred,” the SDF said in a statement...

As is the case with many of Trump’s largely inexplicable world-changing decisions, pulling U.S. troops out of northern Syria was good news for Putin. Russia has long supported Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, who is opposed by the Kurds, in the Syrian Civil War. Now that the Kurds have been abandoned by the U.S., however, they’ve been forced to strike a military alliance with Russia and Assad in order to fend off the Turkish. This gives Russia even more influence in the region.

On Sunday, the Times reported that Russia’s previous meddling in the Syrian Civil War included bombing four hospitals in 12 hours in order to tamp down resistance to Assad. This — along with Iran, Turkey, ISIS, and the Syrian state — is what Trump’s decision has empowered, and at the expense of America’s allies in fighting ISIS, the Kurds."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...saster-898493/

― Charles Dickens

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would I have you on ignore, are you a Truth Deflector sock?
    Precisely because you are a cowardly snowflake.

Step 1. Anyone who expresses an idea that is not exactly what you have been ordered to regurgitate by your political slavemasters you are required to classify as "trolling" and you are required to hurl the "troll" slur a minimum of three times lest you be snubbed by fellow snowflakes.

Step 2. When said expressor of vile ideas not permitted in your safe space is clearly not bullied by your slurs, you insist that said individual is a "sock" of some sort. This phenomenon is currently vying for a slot on the list of the great mysteries of human behavior. Nonetheless, all cowardly snowflakes do this without exception.

Step 3. When the "sock" thing doesn't work and merely reveals the mindless nature of the cowardly snowflake, said individual must be placed on "ignore." There is no other option. Facing reality is absolutely insufferable and is never seriously considered by snowflakes. They flee, flee, flee from science, economics, math and from general honesty like animals flee from raging forest fires.

So yeah, you should be putting me on "ignore" about now.

Wait! ... before you do, could you explain this "sock" thing to me? In fact, I'll co-author a paper with you and we could get awarded PhDs and make a crapload of money from book offers and the lecture circuit by being the first to explain it. I'll write the thesis if you'll just clue me in on what is going through your mind when you feel compelled to hurl the accusation of "SOCK!"

Let's do this.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"As expected, President Trump’s decision to pull U.S. troops away from the border, effectively endorsing a Turkish assault ...
    Yes, I realize this is what you have been ordered to believe, and to regurgitate, without question by your political slavemasters.

However, outside of your safe space and in the real world ... today ... the Kurds are doing great. Sorry.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wait! ... before you do, could you explain this "sock" thing to me? In fact, I'll co-author a paper with you and we could get awarded PhDs and make a crapload of money from book offers and the lecture circuit by being the first to explain it. I'll write the thesis if you'll just clue me in on what is going through your mind when you feel compelled to hurl the accusation of "SOCK!"

Let's do this.
    Sock puppets are a problem around these parts.

"A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1]

The use of the term has expanded to now include other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend, or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent restrictions, suspension or an outright ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[4] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the main account operator. Sockpuppets are unwelcome in many online communities and forums."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Sock puppets are a problem around these parts.

"A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1]

The use of the term has expanded to now include other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend, or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent restrictions, suspension or an outright ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[4] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the main account operator. Sockpuppets are unwelcome in many online communities and forums."
    Thank you AProudLefty. I appreciate you taking the time to address my question.

What you posted appears to be a boilerplate definition but it can't be what's going on in someone's mind when it is hurled say at me. For example, how am I circumventing any restrictions? I am simply new to this board. What would I be able to do with a sock that I can't do as IBDaMann? I ask because I watched GasGuzzler get banned on YAP simply because one of the resident snowflake collective accused him of being my sock ... while I was still actively posting on YAP. You have to look at it from my perspective; this poor other guy who shows up as a newbie on YAP, he posts something that agrees with me, some mindless snowflake accuses him of being my sock and the board owner bans him based on that ... but doesn't ban me. (note: I have since been banned from YAP as well). It appears to me that the "SOCK!" accusation is a desperate plea from a desperate coward for someone to be banned, simply for making his snowflake safe space seem less safe.

I could be wrong but that's how it appears to me.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Yes, I realize this is what you have been ordered to believe, and to regurgitate, without question by your political slavemasters.

However, outside of your safe space and in the real world ... today ... the Kurds are doing great. Sorry.
    The Armenians are doing great too. That doesn't mean they didn't suffer a genocide.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thank you AProudLefty. I appreciate you taking the time to address my question.

What you posted appears to be a boilerplate definition but it can't be what's going on in someone's mind when it is hurled say at me. For example, how am I circumventing any restrictions? I am simply new to this board. What would I be able to do with a sock that I can't do as IBDaMann? I ask because I watched GasGuzzler get banned on YAP simply because one of the resident snowflake collective accused him of being my sock ... while I was still actively posting on YAP. You have to look at it from my perspective; this poor other guy who shows up as a newbie on YAP, he posts something that agrees with me, some mindless snowflake accuses him of being my sock and the board owner bans him based on that ... but doesn't ban me. (note: I have since been banned from YAP as well). It appears to me that the "SOCK!" accusation is a desperate plea from a desperate coward for someone to be banned, simply for making his snowflake safe space seem less safe.

I could be wrong but that's how it appears to me.
    You're not necessarily wrong but like I said it's a problem around these parts. Some accounts are known sock puppets so we have to be careful with who we reply to.

And don't worry about it because I've been called a sock many times.

Basically watch out for similar patterns in posts. Perhaps your style of posting reminds her of someone else. Who knows?

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The Armenians are doing great too. That doesn't mean they didn't suffer a genocide.
    But it does mean that they are doing great now. If they weren't, I'm sure you'd blame Trump for it.

Surely you see the problem with those who continue to claim that Trump signed the Kurds' death warrant when he pulled US troops from Syria. The Kurds are doing better than ever ... and they finally have peace which they hadn't had as long as anyone can remember. You're not blind to the insurmountable logical problem there, are you?

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

But it does mean that they are doing great now. If they weren't, I'm sure you'd blame Trump for it.

Surely you see the problem with those who continue to claim that Trump signed the Kurds' death warrant when he pulled US troops from Syria. The Kurds are doing better than ever ... and they finally have peace which they hadn't had as long as anyone can remember. You're not blind to the insurmountable logical problem there, are you?
    Well if someone said that Trump is harming the Kurds now, of course I'd say that's not true. But Trump did allow a genocide to happen against the Kurds, despite them being our allies, and now everyone knows they can't trust America. Innocent people died and so did our reputation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-05-2020)

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Perhaps your style of posting reminds her of someone else. Who knows?
    1. never even asked ... just accused.
    2. I don't believe there is anyone else like me on the internet. It also might be the case that there isn't anyone else who likes me on the internet, but that's another matter.

In any event, you can see how the "SOCK" accusation is just one big snowflake self-identification red flag.

Attached Images Attached Images

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-05-2020)

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well if someone said that Trump is harming the Kurds now, of course I'd say that's not true. But Trump did allow a genocide to happen against the Kurds, despite them being our allies, and now everyone knows they can't trust America. Innocent people died and so did our reputation.
    You are in denial.

Trump told Turkey in no uncertain terms to back off ... and Turkey said "Yes sir!" and they backed off. It is not the case that Trump ever "just let a genocide happen." The Kurds are nothing but grateful.

Everything you are saying is in stark denial of reality. It's your TDS doing that to you. I also don't think there's anything you can do about it. I think we can agree that you consider honesty to be completely out of the question so that leaves you stuck in perpetual denial. Oh well.

So let's just acknowledge this and press forward.